Enjoying being Emma #5 Face like a slapped arse, can’t wait to get back to her claas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s actually incredibly inappropriate for her to be so open on Instagram whilst being completely aware that she has followers on there th at are pupils. When I worked in a school, I had to sign an agreement to say I wouldn’t have any links on social media to any current pupils nor any who left within the past year?possibly two years? It was a while ago now. And I was ‘just’ admin!!
I've had this in every job I've been in (mainly schools)
Haven't been allowed to mention pupils or the school in general at all. Whether talking negatively or positive!
And especially weren't allowed to post photos of or within the school.
Which she has done many times.

Reactions: 9
I’m really pleased she is making this move. I hope it lasts. Her obsession with SM must be affecting her mental health so much which will in turn affect her personal relationships. It’s so unhealthy. She needs to just log off completely and forget her account.

Reactions: 10
Isn’t it funny, the post announcing she’s leaving insta (or going private/deleting) has the most interactions in ages. Just shows how most people watch the tit show and cringe.

Reactions: 9
Anyone been booted yet? It will take forever to unfollow 38k people. Why not just start a new account? Or quit insta, she has a personal fb for friends & family, I just don't get it.

Reactions: 8
Anyone been booted yet? It will take forever to unfollow 38k people. Why not just start a new account? Or quit insta, she has a personal fb for friends & family, I just don't get it.
Nope. Her followers haven't gone down at all. Still 39.6k

I don't get it either. Surely it makes sense to just make a new one and stop posting on that one.

Reactions: 7
Says she had 40k followers yesterday and now 39.5? How did she ever get that many to start with 😂 I don't remember her being THIS boring!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I will miss catching up with the boring one 😆 but I don’t see why she just doesn’t stop this account?! She says she doesn’t want strangers knowing her private family life now…yet she still has 39k followers 🤣 I bet 38,987 of those followers are strangers 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I will miss catching up with the boring one 😆 but I don’t see why she just doesn’t stop this account?! She says she doesn’t want strangers knowing her private family life now…yet she still has 39k followers 🤣 I bet 38,987 of those followers are strangers 🤦🏼‍♀️
Probably all tattlers too 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She barely got any engagement anyhow. About 35 likes for most posts out of her 40,000.

Any screenshots of comments for those who chose not to follow her? 😉

100% I reckon the school has told her to do this. She values her work above all else. We know she reads here as she will post about things we have mentioned and it hasn’t bothered her until now. Unless she got a lot of hate when she called James vile and has realised the error of her ways

Reactions: 10
Says she had 40k followers yesterday and now 39.5? How did she ever get that many to start with 😂 I don't remember her being THIS boring!!
Before she posted her post that day, she was at 39.6k.
Now she's down to 39.5
Wonder if it's her unfollowing people or the other way around after her post

Reactions: 4
Still doesn't make sense why she wouldn't just make a new account and post there?
She wants to get it down to people that she follows.
She only follows 1.4k people out of almost 40k followers. All those won't follow her back either. So she's going to remove around 39k people?

Making a new one wouldn't mean she has to delete this one either 🤷🏻‍♀️ makes zero sense.

Bet she's deleting people to try and whittle out the parents and students!
And she's just posting this to cover her back so they don't question why they've been removed!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Wow she’s being so much nicer about the kids on SM. Hopefully she’s seen the error of her ways…

Screenshots for the ones that can't see
Thanks! How bizarre that she seems so much kinder and warmer towards James now. She’s an odd one. I’d say maybe she was doing it to keep up with the other instamums who seem to think it’s oh so cool to essentially openly hate their children… but she was so.. brittle with it?

Reactions: 3
Thanks! How bizarre that she seems so much kinder and warmer towards James now. She’s an odd one. I’d say maybe she was doing it to keep up with the other instamums who seem to think it’s oh so cool to essentially openly hate their children… but she was so.. brittle with it?
Someone has clearly spoken to her- maybe the person who was going to contact her school to express concern around her safeguarding has had an impact?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.