Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

melonsandlemons

VIP Member
I wonder if she is joining teachers on Wednesday on strike? She better be the way she has been moaning about the workload, pay and the impact it has on her well-being. If she isn’t, I’m going to be hugely disappointed in her.

Reactions: 10

WhatABore

VIP Member
I think it’s the school that have said something to her - probably yesterday when she went in for results day. She’s mentioned numerous times parents of kids she teaches/taught followed her maybe one of them have voiced their concerns about if she can openly talk about her own children like that how she is with children she teaches. Or maybe a fellow teacher.
This was my thought! She has lots of parents and students following her so I wonder if they've been complaining!

So she's going to remove all her followers down to just people she knows? 🤔 Surely she isn't going to sit and remove almost 40k people?
That makes no sense?

If she wants to protect her kids then just don't post photos of them? No? 🤔

Reactions: 9

justwondering

Chatty Member
How can she always say they can't afford a babysitter but then is able to just casually spend nearly £100 on herself

Offish

VIP Member
She always takes them downstairs and lights on, TV on in the living room to get them back to sleep and I just don't understand it 😂 then seems to wonder why it takes hours to get them back to sleep
Considering she’s determined to come across as the most knowledgeable woman EVER re development and learning etc, you’d think she’d know better than to be that fucking stupid

ophelia1990

VIP Member
She isn’t skint she doesn’t need to scrape pennies she just doesn’t want to spend “her” money on her kids.

Watch, in the next week she will spend more than £30 on pointless shit for herself.

She has horrible priorities.

Karliz

VIP Member
Thank you for the thread title
Just back from a lovely day out with my Grandson,just dropped him back with his parents now for a hot bath ,🍷,and a takeaway the joy of grandchildren 😂
Hope you enjoyed Thomas Land Emma keep wishing the kids life away funsponge.

GossBoss

VIP Member
I almost just messaged her after her last story saying *for fucks sake, stop moaning and live your f👀kin life* She's the most negative, miserable life sapping person I've ever come across 🙄

melonsandlemons

VIP Member
James. Is. Not. A. Toddler.

Yes behaviour is communication, however lack of boundaries also plays a part- he is also spoilt and rules the roost. She fears tantrums and gives in to him.

WhatABore

VIP Member
Surely at this point... Its her and maybe John too that's the issue?

I've got 3 kids.
And never have I had every single outing where both kids have had meltdowns every time and that they've been so awful?
She needs to look at her parenting.

halloweenjellybean

She has 2 beautiful children and she can’t find happiness in her day. I’m disgusted to be honest. I still maintain she feels she was hard done by in her childhood and therefore refuses to allow James and Hattie a better childhood then she had.

Also, how is her nursery so expensive she struggles to afford it? I’d imagine they are both on a decent wage, what’s the issue? I managed fine and I’m definitely not on the same money as Emma will be.

Last edited:
  • Sad

Beanpop442

VIP Member
Every bastard year we hear how she ‘doesn’t like cake’ fuck off ya boring bastard no one cares!

• Haha

Soggyfeetsummer

Chatty Member
I sometimes cannot believe the shit she comes out with. She is the most miserable and selfish person ever. Poor James. If the fun police are out to ruin his birthday he deserves to be a wee shit to them!! If she tried to have fun they could have a great day!

ophelia1990

VIP Member
I’ve never ever seen anyone who needs therapy more in my life.

I agree I’m not saying all mothers must lose their identity once they get pregnant but you know what you’re signing up for. You put them first. Especially when they’re tiny. They Come first.

I read a quote today “our children were not born to make us happy” she seriously needs to have a think about that. You are the parent. Stop relying on your small children for validation.

The bath obsession is definitely masking something else. Every post this week has been her trying to convince us/herself that she’s entitled to more time for “her”. I think John has said something.

Hatefake

VIP Member
I feel harsh saying this but literally she needs a reality check and a slap. Moaning about her little ones sleeping again and adding in an ‘exhausted’ picture for full effect…. For somebody who’s job is to work with children, albeit older ones I know, why is the trials of parenthood so alien to her

Attachments

Justheretolurk

Chatty Member
Her “I don’t like cake” is just stupid. That’s like saying “I don’t like fruit”. No Emma, you don’t like sponge. You like crumble, you like Belgian buns, you like all sorts of cakes. Brownies aren’t sponge, they’re nothing like any other type of cake “I won’t eat them” is just a really weird thing to say. I just don’t get her, she’s so odd!

Tastygirl

VIP Member
I never understand her logic - she buys second hand stuff all the time (not an issue at all) however when it comes to seasonal (not used for long stuff) eg Halloween, Christmas, children in need she always buys new for stuff which won’t get much use anyway? Why doesn’t she buy second hand seasonal stuff? She’s so bizarre!
This but also the biscuits! I'm still raging that she tries to justify paying so much for a biscuit because he must have a biscuit after swimming and they're cheaper than the ones in the leisure centre and work out to be ONLY £1.50/£2 each so she buys them 20 at a time 🤣 she's a right dickhead.

melonsandlemons

VIP Member
£32 for an outfit for Christmas Day. She’s not that broke she has to ‘save some pennies’- just give up a bath bomb or two! She grinds my gears. She’s on a teachers wage, which is a good. She has £30 to spend if she wishes, she chooses not to!!!