Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Offish

VIP Member
I haven’t got kids and not sure I want them…but what if I decide to have them and end up as unhappy as Emma? ☹
She would be like this with or without children. Nothing in her life will ever be good enough or meet her standards because she’s unhappy with herself. It was, ultimately, selfish to drag two kids into her shitshow. She’s emotionally abusing them and seems to still see herself as the victim.

Reactions: 9

littlewonder

Chatty Member
it makes me really sad that this is probably the first birthday he understands properly and might remember later in life and yet Emma’s been posting stories like it’s just another ‘dreaded’ thing on a tick list to get out of the way before she can put them back in nursery 🥺

xoxo GG

VIP Member
Not even just £45 on herself?
She spent £50 in txmaxx and then another £45 online.
I thought she’d already ordered it the other day 🫣

So £95 on herself, cos life’s tough, bringing up the kids you so desperately wanted 5 years ago. I just feel desperately sorry for those two little ones because they are only going to become more aware of how she feels about them.

ophelia1990

VIP Member
She hates her husband so much she couldn’t wait to do that series of stories showing HER way of washing just to get to the punchline…pointing out how shitty John didn’t do it properly.

I couldn’t handle it if I were him. Every day she gets at least 2 digs in at him or the kids. It’s not normal at all.

I agree, she’s actively creating a situation where she’s going to be annoyed by sending the kids in nice clothes. Everyone knows you have nursery clothes and normal clothes. Poor kids are just excited to be able to play and get messy and do what they want for once.

P A N S. Jesus Christ kill me.

Last edited:

WhatABore

VIP Member
So she's just had a bath for an hour+ and she still needs 5 more minutes sitting on the stairs?

Hatefake

VIP Member
Emma is so tight when it comes to her babies. In their December box for next year (which is she’s packing now) is a book they got given as a present this year, some bath bombs she got them as a stocking filler this year (I’m sure these things have expiry dates) their used Christmas plates and her advent calendar from this year that she forgot she had… no expense spared for those kiddies 🙄

also I don’t judge anyone for not doing elf on the shelf but it’s typical Emma that the elves only visit once, heaven forbid she uses her imagination to create some fun for them. Guess it would get in the way of her self care she so say doesn’t get🙄

*edited to add she has included some FULL PRICE pyjamas! Bloody hell she must of had an off day that day… although she has to make a subtle dig about their behaviour

Last edited:

WhatABore

VIP Member
Can't afford holidays? What a load of crap!
Sure I get abroad but she spends £180 just on her eyebrows every few months?
Add in her spa day, another £300.
It isn't you can't afford it Emma, you choose not to.
Because that would mean a week or whatever away with your kids 24/7.

Dearyme

Chatty Member
Fuck she had to eat cheese not ham. How has she made it through the day with something spontaneous happening!

• Haha

melonsandlemons

VIP Member
Isn’t it funny, the post announcing she’s leaving insta (or going private/deleting) has the most interactions in ages. Just shows how most people watch the shit show and cringe.

WhatABore

VIP Member
Whatever is up with her She clearly needs some sort of support or therapy. If you're writing this stuff online for the world to see, surely it's a cry for help?

And if not she's disgraceful
It doesn't help when everyone on her Instagram is reinforcing what she's saying and responding positively to it, agreeing.

cherrypicker

Chatty Member
Did I read right that she has bought some books for Hattie for Easter NEXT YEAR??? ffs they are books why not this year? Or even heaven for bid just let your kids have something which isn’t for an occasion and just because? I buy books all year round doesn’t need to be for a special occasion.

halloweenjellybean

Why does her husband dress like a farmer? Is he one? I thought he just drove a tractor. Also, the bracelets he wears give me the ick. I’ve seen them before in public and he did seem very creepy, just got a bit of weird vibe from him. Like he would be a wet kisser 🤣. She was also not the size her mirror selfies portrays. James was stuck in front of a phone as well. They weren’t talking to each other.

• Haha

WhatABore

VIP Member
Convinced John has another woman.
He's going away again.
How many nights away does a Claas guy need 😂

• Haha

WhatABore

VIP Member
It’s actually incredibly inappropriate for her to be so open on Instagram whilst being completely aware that she has followers on there th at are pupils. When I worked in a school, I had to sign an agreement to say I wouldn’t have any links on social media to any current pupils nor any who left within the past year?possibly two years? It was a while ago now. And I was ‘just’ admin!!
I've had this in every job I've been in (mainly schools)
Haven't been allowed to mention pupils or the school in general at all. Whether talking negatively or positive!
And especially weren't allowed to post photos of or within the school.
Which she has done many times.

WhatABore

VIP Member
I see the whinging is starting again. I know you read here Emma, Hattie is one and is probably going through sleep regression. It’s normal. Just keep her in her room or Co sleep in a double bed and keep the lights low. No point crying, what’s that going to do a part from make Hattie upset because her mam is crying.
She always takes them downstairs and lights on, TV on in the living room to get them back to sleep and I just don't understand it 😂 then seems to wonder why it takes hours to get them back to sleep

Justheretolurk

Chatty Member
I never saw her say it. As far as I'm aware, she posted the hearts picture without a caption, a big heart and 2 small hearts. And then edited to caption to talk about applying for James school.

You would think applying for James' school place would make her realise she needs to potty train him
I genuinely can’t believe he’s 3 months off turning 4 and she is seemingly unbothered by him still being in nappies. I’d definitely have been worrying by now if my child wasn’t potty trained at almost 4. I’ve taught in a school where the parents had to come in to do nappy changes as the head teacher (wrongly or rightly) refused to allow the child to start without either being trained or parents doing the toileting because he didn’t feel it was the responsibility of his staff to be potty training a neurotypical child in a reception class. Could you imagine how that would go down with Emma’s work?!

• Wow