Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sugarhoney

VIP Member
They could have afforded a holiday if she didn't do a spa day, buy expensive biscuits, £150 course, eyebrows, bath bombs, chocolate..

Maybe not abroad but that could have paid for a nice week away somewhere in the UK.
I don’t think for one minute they can’t afford to book soMething here or abroad a year in advance and save. I’ve just booked a cottage down south with clubcard vouchers for next May half term- £750. Yea I agree she spends so much on herself but I think she’s to neurotic to go out of her comfort zone. She would have a meltdown the minute she started packing. She couldn’t do it. Could you imagine her at the all inclusive buffet? Or around the pool with James trying to just play spontaneously and she’s there right behind him, not letting go. They do buggar all and it’s because she’s a nut job.

Reactions: 10

Sugarhoney

VIP Member
She’s horrid woman. What kinda person does that in their kids birthday when they’ve been at nursery for best part of 10 hours!! She’s horrible. Put some time in the diary for ‘me’ time. I can’t believe her. I hope she reads here and feels ashamed.

Offish

VIP Member
At risk of sounding like a cunt, because it’s good to buy supplies for children who otherwise may not have them, but why is she happy to spend money on her pupils and yet begrudges every single Penny she spends on her poor children?!

Loopy1981

You’d also expect an English teacher to be able to spell. Don’t use words like “asCertain” if you don’t know how to spell them, Emma. It’s embarrassing when it’s literally your job to teach English language.
It's so embarrassing. She always tries to be so superior with her language (and that allegedly of James too). Just use basic spoken English and then you might actually use it correctly.

I was out somewhere this weekend and there was a toddler on reins. You know when you’re chatting to someone who has a dog on a lead and it runs rings around you and the owner doesn’t really notice and before you know it you’re all in a tangle? The parent literally did that with their toddler and my legs. If they’re going to be on reins, at least use them to control where the fuck they go? Else I don’t understand the point

• Haha

Justheretolurk

Chatty Member
Screen shot for anyone blocked!
If she was 100% genuine she would create a completely new account, she loves the big follower count on her account too much to do that. She’s completely rattled by what people have called her out for and the way she treats her kids.
i do hope she gets the help she so clearly needs and loves and cherishes her children more.
I personally wonder whether anything has been said by her school; I don’t think if I were a head I’d be happy with someone like her representing my school!

littlewonder

Chatty Member
you CANNOT complain about money and then put your kids in nursery for half term?!? and for what? so she can have a bath and put things on Vinted??? it’s the fact she’s complaining about the 5 days going too quickly already, wtaf!

ophelia1990

VIP Member
I can’t imagine having a life where the fact the shop didn’t have ham left so you had to have a cheese sandwich was worthy of an Instagram grid post. Jesus Christ. If I ever get to that point please smack me.

• Haha

WhatABore

VIP Member
Curious when John gets time?
She's said before he works late.
And we know when he goes out anywhere as she posts constant digs at him.
She's always going for baths before bed time/during the day at the weekends.
Going to bed before both kids are asleep.
Laying in because she has a headache...
What about John? 🤔
It appears he does all the cooking too

skintsocks

VIP Member
I dip in and out of here because honestly I had to unfollow her ages ago. She is so uptight and so ungrateful for her family. Some people try for years and years for children and get nowhere. She honestly treats them like an inconvenience and it infuriates me. Even horseface baccy-stinking-bavington doesn't seem to be friends with her anymore. I feel sad for her husband. I feel sad for her children. Imagine telling your child which toys they are allowed to play with each day and you must be tidy. F*ck that starchy-knickers. And DO NOT tell me how to shop for presents. Absolute fun-hoover.

*breathes*

• Haha

Loopy1981

She needs to spend the spare hours she has to take baths and spare cash that she has for bath bombs and fudge and spend them on some counselling or someone to help her professionally with the little ones sleep.
I don't think this rushing home to have s bath business will have the amazing effect she thinks it will.

SIZZLEg

The reason her son acts up is because he can probably sense how stressed she gets before she even leaves the house. She's a terrible parent and I've never known someone to moan about their kids constantly! It's almost like she thought she would give birth and they would look after themselves! She's selfish!

Justheretolurk

Chatty Member
We have a large majority of teachers out next week, we have even had some swap from other unions to support, along with newbies joining solely to strike. The irony about the strike is I don’t know very many teachers who can afford to lose a days pay but that’s the point. Emma won’t see it like that though. She has a chance to make a difference, but won’t.
Emma is so self centred she won’t see the bigger picture. I’m striking on Wednesday. Not for me, I have been teaching long enough and have enough responsibilities to earn a decent wage. I’m striking for those who are on a pittance (including our amazingly underpaid TAs) but most importantly, I’m striking for funding. I can’t teach my students effectively without enough money to resource my lessons, and as a mother I strike for my own children’s education, they are entitled to high quality learning and they won’t get that without the money to do it.
Emma won’t see any of that though!

---

Emma is so self centred she won’t see the bigger picture. I’m striking on Wednesday. Not for me, I have been teaching long enough and have enough responsibilities to earn a decent wage. I’m striking for those who are on a pittance (including our amazingly underpaid TAs) but most importantly, I’m striking for funding. I can’t teach my students effectively without enough money to resource my lessons, and as a mother I strike for my own children’s education, they are entitled to high quality learning and they won’t get that without the money to do it.
Emma won’t see any of that though!
Sorry, that got a bit political. My teacher strike rang is done 😂

ophelia1990

VIP Member
“Had a lovely night away but IM STILL EXHAUSTED”

Fucking hell. Is she ever happy?
If she’s this tired and miserable then she needs to go to the dr. She’s clearly depressed, nothing brings her joy, she resents her kids and having to parent them and she wakes up every day knackered. Go get help. Stop taking selfies for Instagram you weirdo.

halloweenjellybean

At this point I think she’s the problem, she hates those kids, can’t ever have fun, I bet she’s a really horrible shouty mum.

• Sad

melonsandlemons

VIP Member
It’s clear from that grid post that their marriage is also struggling, and so it would if I came home from work to find my husband in the bath and in bed each night. Never see him. Never spend time together. It’s odd.