Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WhatABore

VIP Member
"John and James ate it without moaning too"

Does she hear herself?

She moans more than anyone. And she's always complaining there's something she doesn't like with food 🙄

Reactions: 9

melonsandlemons

VIP Member
I think she spends money as a way of making herself happy at the expense of others. She clearly doesn’t get happiness from her marriage or children, so selfishly she fills her own bucket up first.

Sugarhoney

VIP Member
Why is her kid awake from 11pm until 3.45am? That is worrying. It’s not a one off either which you could shrug your shoulders at and get over it. It’s so often. I really think she needs to be getting that looked at because it is not normal. One thing I’d start with is putting them both to bed later than 6pm.

Beanpop442

VIP Member
She was determined not to have a good, enjoyable day with him the moment she booked it.
She’s absolutely horrible. I really hope she does read here and gets a reality check! Her poor children

turndownforwhat

They’re not, she’s a twat. John will be on pretty good money. My ex did a very similar job and was on bloody good money when he was 20 and fresh out of college.
Maybe old John boy has an expensive hookers and cocaine habit.
I can just imagine John boy kerb crawling in his claas tractor with a bag of China White in his top pocket 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I drove my tractor through your haystack last night (ooh aah ooh aah) 🪕🪕🪕

• Haha
I think the major disappointment isnt about not spending time with John, I honestly think its because shes not been able to ‘eat herself silly’

Her life revolves completely around food & eating

Beanpop442

VIP Member
Literally breaks my heart.
I have bought a few second hand/ charity shop things for my sons birthday and Christmas (I was rather pleased with my brand new gruffalo book for 50p 😂) . But fuck me she really is BORING! Where are the silly stocking fillers like farting putty? Smelly crayons, colouring books, paints (even washable ones!) The silly little sticky men or a pot of bubbles for fuck sake!? Stuff kids their age like and think are funny??????
some poxy socks and rusty old trains. She will be buying ££££££stuff for herself though! She’s outrageously selfish.

cupcakeeater23

Surely at their age, James and Hattie need full fat everything? She said she’ll give them the mac and cheese stuff tomorrow…it’s low fat cheese and extra low fat cream cheese. Not all fat is bad and it’s a necessary part of a child’s diet, isn’t it? Correct me if I’m wrong but no wonder why the kids are waking up hungry in the night if they’re not getting the calories their growing bodies need!
yes and their portions are always so tiny. Today my son who is only 4 months younger than James has eaten 2 wheatabix with semi skimmed milk, a wrap with Nutella and a glass of milk. When we finished in Costco he had a slice of cheese pizza to himself (these are huge) a bottle of water and half his dads hot dog. Came home, he ate 5 cheese and crackers, half a cucumber and 2 mini sausage rolls. Dinner he ate 3 veggie fingers, 3 carrot and potato waffles, fresh carrots and peas. He then had chocolate buttons and a glass of milk. My son would starve on the portions she serves

cherrypicker

Chatty Member
Can you imagine if any of the staff from the nursery actually follow her and realise she went home for a bath instead of picking her child up on his birthday. I’d be appalled if I worked there.

halloweenjellybean

I would imagine a big part of it is her attitude. She will be pissed off they have woken her up and it will instantly create an atmosphere. What is so wrong with bringing her in their bed? I’m a big believer in getting sleep how ever you can, absolutely nothing wrong with co sleeping if that works. I would also think she needs engage a professional here to establish what is happening. I wonder if she’s hungry?

cupcakeeater23

She honestly does need a good seeing too… I can imagine she’s strictly missionary, birthdays and xmases, lights off. She’s probably never slipped a finger up a bum in her life 😂
she’s probably got glitter stuck up there from all the bath bombs, poor John will look like a glitter wand 😂

• Haha

halloweenjellybean

But a £40 jumper she can’t fit in!
I think she needs to accept the sw days are behind her, not in a bad way but just that it’s clearly not working for her and clearly having a detrimental effect on her mental health. You never ever see her doing exercises, fucking go for a walk with a podcast or music on.

Beanpop442

VIP Member
Ah lovely, she’s putting her kids in nursery all of feb half term, so she can have a break and out some shit in Vinted. What a mum. They are so lucky to have such a caring mum 😵💫😵💫😵💫😵💫
I was gobsmacked when I read that! Then i remembered how selfish she is.. those poor kids, i reckon she gets really nasty with them.

cherrypicker

Chatty Member
Her spending habits are extremely bizarre. Why on earth would you pay basically £1 a hair clip for a 2 year old. My 2 year old is forever pulling them out and throwing them god knows where. I get a pack of like 20 for £1 from b&m.