Enjoying Being Emma #3 Always moaning about James and John. Everyday something's wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone actually need 60 creme eggs?
FIFTEEN QUID (clubcard price) on the most overrated, sugary Easter treat there is!? Why 60?? Reminds me of when I used to bulk buy stuff to ā€˜proveā€™ that I could ā€˜resist temptationā€™ - I canā€™t think of any other reason to buy them in that quantity? Theyā€™ll be on offer until Easter anyway! When I used to do this it was depressing and unhealthy and made me binge in the end - now I just buy these things every now and again and try not to think of it in terms of ā€˜goodā€™ and ā€˜badā€™ foods.

I have a super sweet tooth and even I canā€™t stand creme eggs - Iā€™d be interested in 60 Malteaser Bunnies though šŸ˜Œ

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I just cannot fathom buying that many?! Who needs that many?!? I reckon she was panic buying during the first lockdown! My partner has a massive sweet tooth especially for chocolate but he would never come back with all that! He'd grab one box of whichever he fancied.

Reactions: 6
Sod the eggs, if she goes on about her ā€œpostpartum hairā€ one more time Iā€™m going to go find her and bleeping shave the lot off šŸ¤¬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Utterly ridiculous. Can spend all this on a few bloody chocolate eggs but her kids got a bleeping bauble for Christmas.
yup, thereā€™s a cost of living crisis going on and sheā€™s adding 60 creme eggs to her bill after whining that she canā€™t afford to buy her kids much for Christmas

Reactions: 11
I really don't understand her, she moans about coleslaw and that she only had a taste, then goes and buys all this chocolate!
Just eat the damn coleslaw emma it really doesn't matteršŸ™ŒšŸ™

I don't understand why she's buying clothes for the end of the year/next year whilst also other days complaining about not having much money on maternity pay?
Surely wait until you're back working then? šŸ¤”

Emma if you made a bit more of an effort with your appearance youā€™d feel better. No offence to people who arenā€™t bothered about that sort of thing, no judgement at all but she clearly is. Maybe get nicer glasses or contacts, bit of makeup or concealer and sheā€™d look fresher.

Reactions: 3
She has never worn make up or done her hair so I don't know what it's got to do with being a Mum.
The people she's referring to will always have been using makeup doing their hair ect. Where as she just never has šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Does it not occur to her that if her son is waking up at 12am asking for breakfast hes probably hungry. If she just gave him some food he would go back to sleep quicker!

Does anyone else think she could do with reaching out to the GP for some help? She seems to find EVERYTHING a struggle. Even bath time on her own? Constantly needs something planned to distract James whilst she sorts Hattie out? Just let him get on with it himself? Itā€™s not like she leaves him for hours on end whilst she nips to do a food shop! Itā€™s minutes, if that, whilst she changes Hatties nappy? Is it the fear of him kicking off that stresses her out? He may not do šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø But if he doesā€¦and what? Itā€™s what toddlers do!

Reactions: 7
Does anyone else think she could do with reaching out to the GP for some help? She seems to find EVERYTHING a struggle. Even bath time on her own? Constantly needs something planned to distract James whilst she sorts Hattie out? Just let him get on with it himself? Itā€™s not like she leaves him for hours on end whilst she nips to do a food shop! Itā€™s minutes, if that, whilst she changes Hatties nappy? Is it the fear of him kicking off that stresses her out? He may not do šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø But if he doesā€¦and what? Itā€™s what toddlers do!
I don't understand it. Because then other times she says she puts the TV on in her bedroom for James whilst she has a bath? šŸ¤”

There are some serious mental health issues evident, and as much as I canā€™t stand the woman; itā€™s a train crash waiting to happen. She needs to step back from Instagram, speak to a GP, get some support for her grief and then find herself again.

She is obviously in a crappy place, her engagement is awful do us a favour and bugger off. Her relationship with her husband is weird, her children are controlled and she is more sour than a lemon.

Emma- get some help.

I don't know if it's because I've followed Emma for years now. Around 5 years I think.
That I don't see anything different with her behaviour than it always has been.
Not saying she doesn't need to speak to a GP.
But I don't know if it's actually just her personality šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

She was like this before she had any kids. It's just magnified because she is permanently annoyed that she doesn't have hours to sit wallowing and indulging herself. I think the issues have always been there

Reactions: 9
The relationship with her husband is weird! As soon as heā€™s home she buggers off for a bath and then bed. When do they spend time as a couple? Having young kids is hard but she has those kids in bed early every nightā€¦why donā€™t they have some nice quality time together as a couple?! The poor man works all hours then comes home to spend time on his own. Unless thatā€™s what he wants! I canā€™t imagine sheā€™s great company with her constant nagging and moaning and reeling off all the mundane jobs sheā€™s done that day šŸ˜“

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.