Enjoying Being Emma #3 Always moaning about James and John. Everyday something's wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Went on Instagram first thing this morning and just met by her constant moaning😂 did she not know before having Hattie that she would have to do some early morning/late night feeds😂 my son used to be up every 2 hours without fail

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Went on Instagram first thing this morning and just met by her constant moaning😂 did she not know before having Hattie that she would have to do some early morning/late night feeds😂 my son used to be up every 2 hours without fail
Sitting with all the lights on probably isn’t going to help get a baby back to sleep either 🙄

Reactions: 5
Sorry I'm bleeping furious at those moaning stories where she still somehow looks smug?!

I've typed and retyped too many versions of my rant so I'm just going to summarize it to - Emma just look on the bleeping bright side, you're living many peoples dream! 😡

Reactions: 14
Can't believe she's sitting there, waving the phone in the baby's face, all the lights on, complaining she's wide awake.
Come on Emma, though you were smarter 🤦🏻‍♀️

Can't believe she's sitting there, waving the phone in the baby's face, all the lights on, complaining she's wide awake.
Come on Emma, though you were smarter 🤦🏻‍♀️
This!!!!
If my bloody dog gets up in the night for any reason I take him downstairs and lay in the dark on the sofa with him. I don't put all the sodding lights on. She's a Muppet

The more she posts the more I can see why she has no friends. All the snide digs all the time, always having to be first, selfish. Who on earth needs that much fudge? Can’t she see how backwards it is that she buys herself that and gives her kids 1 preset for Xmas!

Reactions: 8
What is this advent calendar shite she’s up to now 🤦🏻‍♀️ Just buy your little boy an advent calendar with a character or something he likes!!

Reactions: 6
B
What is this advent calendar shite she’s up to now 🤦🏻‍♀️ Just buy your little boy an advent calendar with a character or something he likes!!
But he's not normally allowed a chocolate advent calendar 😂
Surprised she's giving him some this time.
It'll probably be
"James and I split a quarter of a chocolate coin each for breakfast"

“I’m going to buy my kids duck all for them to open on Christmas Day, but spend tit loads on a weird advent calendar…and then spout some bullshit about not wanting James to expect something every day yet put something in it for every day”
Makes total sense Emma…

Reactions: 9
I bought my 1 year old a Kevin the carrot advent Calender in aldi for 79p, ffs Emma, but that kid a chocolate Calender like he’d bloody want!

• Heart
For gods sake! Quit being a miserable bleep Emma and buy the poor kid an advent calendar. He's not going to become monsterous becausr of a tiny chocolate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
By one get two free on haircuts in that social group
Hahaha how did I not notice this?! 😂😂

Even the slight part of Emma you can see that someone else took though, you can see she's not the size she makes out she is

Reactions: 3
"John gets grumpy that I get fussy over it looking just right so we bought the first one I pulled out today"

The constant digs at John 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jeeeez even something as lovely and magical about picking the right Christmas tree is depressing with this one! Why not just get a fake one then if she struggles and “upsets” John. Poor John must absolutely detest his life!! I know I would living like they do. I wonder if she nags him and attacks him with the constant digs like she does online.

Reactions: 10
She must be such a misery to live with. Early to bed, constant headaches, kicking poor John awake. She really needs to find out what on earth is wrong with her.

She must be such a misery to live with. Early to bed, constant headaches, kicking poor John awake. She really needs to find out what on earth is wrong with her.
It’s because she restricts herself so much food wise that she has these headaches, low blood pressure and zero energy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.