Enjoying Being Emma #3 Always moaning about James and John. Everyday something's wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And it will take us exactly 23 minutes & we'll do 2546 steps. When we get back we will complete another carefully planned thing 😴😴
And because of those steps....I can suck a piece of my Sarah chocolate and then spit the other half ready for tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I still maintain she is the type of woman to pencil in nights where they have a bit on the calendar and how long it’s to last. Maybe give him a score out of 10 at the end

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I still maintain she is the type of woman to pencil in nights where they have a bit on the calendar and how long it’s to last. Maybe give him a score out of 10 at the end
I'd expect now she's off on maternity, he'll receive a full 5000 word report

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow how different does Emma look on somebody else's insta with no filter or special angles?
Collage 2021-11-25 20_29_24.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I noticed the other day when she was talking about postpartum hair loss. And she said in her post that she knows you lose the hair because of trauma and it shows how much trauma giving birth causes.

Now, I'm not sure where she got this from but I thought everyone knew it was down to the hormones changing as during pregnancy, hormones cause your hair, usually to thicken. And afterwards is basically losing the excess. (some more obviously).
She is technically correct. Trauma, of any kind, can trigger hair loss.
The theory behind hair loss through pregnancy is correct regarding hormones. It is also due to the hair not falling as usual so the hair that should have fallen then sheds after birth so along with drop klin hormones is the cause for excessive hair loss.

Reactions: 2
She is technically correct. Trauma, of any kind, can trigger hair loss.
The theory behind hair loss through pregnancy is correct regarding hormones. It is also due to the hair not falling as usual so the hair that should have fallen then sheds after birth so along with drop klin hormones is the cause for excessive hair loss.
I wasn't saying Trauma doesnt cause hairloss.
But her hair loss is due to pregnancy and hormones. Not because of trauma on the body from giving birth.
Which is what she was saying, saying her hair is falling out because of the trauma childbirth has on everyone's body

Reactions: 1
J & H are going to feel so much pressure from her to do well at school. All her 'activities' with J are a bit dull for a toddler. I hope she plays some fun and imaginative games aswell, not just counting 😑

Reactions: 6
J & H are going to feel so much pressure from her to do well at school. All her 'activities' with J are a bit dull for a toddler. I hope she plays some fun and imaginative games aswell, not just counting 😑
I’m sure she enjoys making people feel inferior and like their kids aren’t as bright as she claims hers to be. She knows full well that when she says things like “James knows all the numbers to 20 written down” there will be a huge number of parents (myself included) who’s children are older and not able to do this yet who will feel like tit because of her boasting. I’m not sure how she can possibly think comments like that are helpful.

Reactions: 7
I’m sure she enjoys making people feel inferior and like their kids aren’t as bright as she claims hers to be. She knows full well that when she says things like “James knows all the numbers to 20 written down” there will be a huge number of parents (myself included) who’s children are older and not able to do this yet who will feel like tit because of her boasting. I’m not sure how she can possibly think comments like that are helpful.
Agreed and considering she is a teacher she should know better. But just imagine how dull that poor little ones life actually is. All his play is controlled, constantly on reigns, always has a dummy, given horrible food. I’m sure your child or children are much better off and you are a better mum

• Heart
Reactions: 8
He may be able to count to 20,but is he potty trained like little Herbert Feebs.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh wow those pictures! No wonder she’s always standing side on with lighting, catfish! How boring must her children’s lives be to gave everything so regimented? So controlled and everything with a purpose, no fun creative element…

Reactions: 8
I know! I want a photo of her from the front not the side in her magic mirror with that smug face.

Reactions: 7
Bullshit was she full from that fish and chips and one bit of garlic bread.
Also, how sad and small does that jacket potato look. She has such bad food issues.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.