English channel migrant crossing crisis #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The right to protest is slowly being taken away from us all, I think delusion is something they’re all suffering from..Why should UK/ Eire be third party to their gripes? Protest in their own country if they want change, not from thousands of miles away .

Attachments

The right to protest is slowly being taken away from us all, I think delusion is something they’re all suffering from..Why should UK/ Eire be third party to their gripes? Protest in their own country if they want change, not from thousands of miles away .
Ireland is getting fed up. And I don’t blame them.

What is interesting to me is that he’s citing the Rwanda policy. Yet this confuses me no end, because didn’t the critics on this thread assure us with their superior knowledge and headjewkayshun that it would have absolutely zero effect as a deterrent.

Shame of the taoiseach for not realising that his figures are actually a Far Right plot and the first step on the road to unfiltered Nazism……

Reactions: 3
Ireland is getting fed up. And I don’t blame them.

What is interesting to me is that he’s citing the Rwanda policy. Yet this confuses me no end, because didn’t the critics on this thread assure us with their superior knowledge and headjewkayshun that it would have absolutely zero effect as a deterrent.

Shame of the taoiseach for not realising that his figures are actually a Far Right plot and the first step on the road to unfiltered Nazism……
Sunaks delighted its working already 🙄 I’m wondering how they’ll deport them back 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1