Emmylou MacCarthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You have made a few comments today supporting old mate. Maybe consider moving along, this is not your place? They sell out, we snark. Snark police are irritating
👏 well said

Does anyone think the happy STIMUlating light she has alternates between her gunt/crotch area and her face ? Or is that a different light. If so.... ewwwwww

I think based on all the "sexy" poses and clothes and man child A love leaving.. she'll be flogging vibrators next .. watch this space...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've just come home from work and wow what a Monday Emmylou has had. Full face of makeup, she wore her sexy top, tried on her new bikinis.

I am wondering about her warehouse. Isn't it full of her clothes that she wants to sell and oils etc. Even if you did sub lease it you would have to clear out all her personal belongings.
And she's a single mumma working full time! 🤦‍♀️ I've been wondering if she's subleasing the warehouse. Maybe that's why she cleared out the shed...had to move everything? Subleasing will be interesting. Generally a commercial lease is 5 years with the option of an additional 5 years. So if she's subleased, she may not be off the hook for the 4 1/2 years either. And all the money she put into refurbishing someone else's property - was a car detailing business.

I've just come home from work and wow what a Monday Emmylou has had. Full face of makeup, she wore her sexy top, tried on her new bikinis.

I am wondering about her warehouse. Isn't it full of her clothes that she wants to sell and oils etc. Even if you did sub lease it you would have to clear out all her personal belongings.
Im thinking maybe the power has been cut off at the showroom?..She has only filmed herself twice there in weeks..Surely she'd rather hang there pretending to work than at home.🤔

Reactions: 1
No there isn’t. Maybe she could hire a nanny for all that. Haven’t we all managed multiple sports and kids on the same night. Most sports start after 5pm - ie: Socccer/footy. We’ve all done it. She lives in Port Melbourne- Sage footy is across the road from them. The girls gymnastics is around the corner. Either way she is a lazy duck … doesn’t want to do anything that doesn’t concern her. She doesn’t work 9-5. She works hours that are flex.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No there isn’t. Maybe she could hire a nanny for all that. Haven’t we all managed multiple sports and kids on the same night. Most sports start after 5pm - ie: Socccer/footy. We’ve all done it. She lives in Port Melbourne- Sage footy is across the road from them. The girls gymnastics is around the corner. Either way she is a lazy duck … doesn’t want to do anything that doesn’t concern her. She doesn’t work 9-5. She works hours that are flex.
Oh God she's playing the single mum card it's disgusting, she's not a mum a mum is someone who looks after her children buys them clothes and most certainly doesn't think about herself. Lazylou is turning in Shopie Cachia

Reactions: 3
She could ask some of the school mums if they could share the drop offs and pick ups...if she was actually friendly with any of them!

Reactions: 2
Don't we think she had a flap tuck or whatever they're called at the same time as the gunt?

Cos we just saw the whole curtains from the main stage......
😫

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Don't we think she had a flap tuck or whatever they're called at the same time as the gunt?

Cos we just saw the whole curtains from the main stage......
😫
Showing Alove what he's missing 🤣
I probably need advice - why is the camel toe showing? Is the fabric too thin - I hope not because I suspect the bikinis are $$$ Or is the fabric spread to its limits? Or has she done some "gardening"? Because that's a shocking advertisement!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hope the ex partner is watching her stories seeing her wine and dining at RockPool buying expensive clothes and takes action

He's thanking his lucky stars,why would anyone want to be with her
I think the biggest issue with after-school sports is there is only one car between them?
Yeap, I think the longer he is away from the craziness, the more he regains perspective of how a normal household operates - no constant filming!

Reactions: 4
Yeah maybe forgo a few breakfasts out and pay for someone to properly look after your kids for the afternoon, not just someone to taxi them backwards and forwards. Or take stock of your choices. If you are having to graft so hard to afford endless meals out and designer clothes at the expense of spending time with your young family.. is it really worth it? I’m sorry but it really has nothing to do with being a single mother. My husband works late and is absolutely no help with getting my kids to and from after school activities. The ways she talks about this tit is like she hasn’t been a parent for 10+ years.

There is no "service" for lazy, uninterested parents.
She is in the ideal position, one where many working Mums would love to be and that is she has the ability to "work" whenever she wants to.
She can block out the time if she chose to but will never put her children before her needs.

So she can drag her spoiled ass to melbourne every Friday but can’t take sageeeyyyyyy to basketball. Honestly, that child is doing the Lords work by blasting his music and spoiling his mums incessant stories. Give her hell saaaaaageeeyyyyyyy

• Haha
Initially after the surgery wasn’t Emmy Lou going to a place for the light therapy? I remember her doing her stories with a machine down her pants lol. So she’s had a few sessions of that then gone on google and found an at home device to swindle her idiot followers.

Reactions: 5
Honestly, no words ..
I don't understand why you would just get the gunt lopped off when the upper runny is actually bigger And harder to hide?
The Elephant in the room is...Wtf are RipCurl doing inviting Emmy again to their event? I am not influenced at all to buy their Bathers now.The world is too crazy..I want to get off!

Reactions: 11
She could ask some of the school mums if they could share the drop offs and pick ups...if she was actually friendly with any of them!
Why did she need to ring around about basketball for Sagey, why didn’t she talk to her bestie SC and Maddog who is involved in the sport .... surely they could have helped her 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Look…I know of everything she’s done today, this is minor 🤣 but does Emmy seriously claim to be a beauty therapist and only wears spf 15 😱. Why would I spend all that money on a glowy light stick thingy with questionable results, from someone who doesn’t even understand the importance of wearing proper sunscreen 😬

Reactions: 5
You have made a few comments today supporting old mate. Maybe consider moving along, this is not your place? They sell out, we snark. Snark police are irritating
Oh so you're the administrator here and in charge of what people say? I would love to see what you look like. Must be so nice to hide behind your phone. What a coward and a pathetic bully you are. People have a right to disagree about various points. So no one can disagree with you in your life? You're such an ugly spirit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.