Emmylou MacCarthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two things from this morning…

1. Who was ready when she stepped out behind the kitchen bench and was pantless…yet again 😳🙈😂 what is with that?

2. Vida, seriously she is a child and the way she runs that place is embarrassing. Emmylou, get a backbone and follow through! That child walks all over her and I can assure you that whatever Vida wants, Vida gets. I feel sorry for her two other kids!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just watched her stories from yesterday, where she's bouncing around in her baby romper suit, then we flick to her "cooking dinner" in what I guess are a pair of long sleeved togs.....(I didn't listen to it all cos manic voice on)
Why did we need to see delayed footage of her making jam on toast in that cesspit of a kitchen? Why is that inspirational content 🤷‍♀️😂
Then trots off picking her pants out of her arse. Pepped me up for the day ahead at work that's for sure 😂😂😂
Oh excuse me whilst I rush out and buy this amazing new invention called an air fryer that only EL knows about.....my God it gets crazier by the day!
Why is she in swimmers in the kitchen? Why pick your butt on film? So many questions LOL

Reactions: 4
The air fryer advertising is so sad!
Both her and SueLyn looking at it like some magical piece of equipment. Anyone who wants one probably already has one and you can get them from Kmart for like $69!
She’s always pushing more expensive options on her audience, I’m sure most of them can’t really afford all her options and let’s not forget that she’s not even paying for this stuff thanks to Catch.

Just watched her stories from yesterday, where she's bouncing around in her baby romper suit, then we flick to her "cooking dinner" in what I guess are a pair of long sleeved togs.....(I didn't listen to it all cos manic voice on)
Why did we need to see delayed footage of her making jam on toast in that cesspit of a kitchen? Why is that inspirational content 🤷‍♀️😂
Then trots off picking her pants out of her arse. Pepped me up for the day ahead at work that's for sure 😂😂😂
Oh excuse me whilst I rush out and buy this amazing new invention called an air fryer that only EL knows about.....my God it gets crazier by the day!

Two things from this morning…

1. Who was ready when she stepped out behind the kitchen bench and was pantless…yet again 😳🙈😂 what is with that?

2. Vida, seriously she is a child and the way she runs that place is embarrassing. Emmylou, get a backbone and follow through! That child walks all over her and I can assure you that whatever Vida wants, Vida gets. I feel sorry for her two other kids!
Vida very much reminds me of Emmyloo - two peas in a pod. Same personality traits.

Reactions: 7
I've had an airfryer for years and love it. How late is EL to the party? And all she was doing was cooking wedges.

Why leave the jam out on the bench? She has 2 fridges?

Reactions: 6
Why is there nothing from the bond premier?? Maybe it was just the local movie place not a red carpet event lol. The jam on toast didn’t even look nice. No judgement EL maybe take your parenting off line so you can give Vida a good old “we don’t live in a restaurant, you don’t get to choose your dinner, you get what you’re given and and you sit at the table to eat it”

cab a nara - let’s add that to the list of food she can’t pronounce

Reactions: 8
I know in the scheme of this morning (waltzing around with her arse out and babbling like a maniac) this is minor but the amount of butter on that toast is obscene!!! She just doesn't get it!!

I know in the scheme of this morning (waltzing around with her arse out and babbling like a maniac) this is minor but the amount of butter on that toast is obscene!!! She just doesn't get it!!
Maybe I’m lazy, but the only time I’ve ever buttered toast/bread for my kids is if we’re having plain toast with eggs etc. Wouldn’t even occur to me with jam.

WHO was filming her in that little dinner scene? 👀 Do we think Aaron came over early before the premier? I can’t believe she was just wandering around cooking dinner in her swimmers. Wtf. So so funny. And WHY would you film and post that argument with Vida where she was an absolute pushover!? Also, I’m judging having the three kids sitting on separate screens while all eating separate dinners. I get that she’s going out and just doing whatever she needs to get out the door, but why film and post your tit parenting for the world to see? I get that we all have moments, but don’t post it!!!

Also…her timelines are all over the shop, so I’m finding hard to follow, but this morning she says she dropped the kids off to Aaron (“their dad”) before school. Which is weird enough anyway, why not just drop at school? But, I’m sticking with my theory that Aaron stayed over after the movie and they hooked up 🤣 and actually this morning she was dropping all of them home 👀👀
#wildallegations #baselessclaims

• Sick
  • Haha
Far out, she see’s a press wall and is like a moth to a flame. How embarrassing when everyone else we can see just walks past without needing their photo taken by a professional or just takes a quick selfie of themselves in front of it. You’re not the star here, Emmy.

And I spy another designer bag for our “financially stretched” friend? You’re either lying to your “community” or a complete bleeping idiot. I suspect it’s probably both.

ETA: $2300 for that tiny bag! If I had a family member who was claiming to be sooo financially stretched and then went out and wasted money on a pointless bag like that, I’d be fuming.

Attachments

Last edited:
Why is there nothing from the bond premier?? Maybe it was just the local movie place not a red carpet event lol. The jam on toast didn’t even look nice. No judgement EL maybe take your parenting off line so you can give Vida a good old “we don’t live in a restaurant, you don’t get to choose your dinner, you get what you’re given and and you sit at the table to eat it”

cab a nara - let’s add that to the list of food she can’t pronounce
Aaaaaand there it is. Nice to hear you melted your pants while ironing them. Claims to be a celebrity chef - can’t even make toast that looks edible. Claims to be in the fashion industry - can’t iron on the right setting. FMD

• Haha
Girlfriend desperately needs to invest in some fuller figure underwear. That bra cutting into her back looked terrible , she needs to ditch the thin strap stuff and go for a wider back and arm straps.

New thread name suggestions. Or stick with Emmylou MacCarthy#2?

I just checked Universal Pictures insta. No EL on their feed. Plenty of D grade celebs.

• Haha
I'm really going to show my age here, but her Bond outfit looked like a glammed up Matron Sloane from A Country Practice.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s uncomfortable watching her parent on camera. You can tell she is hesitant to ask Vida to do anything because she knows that Vida is going to make her look like a fool. She says “don’t judge me” as if it’s a one time thing and Vida isn’t running the show. On the flip side, as soon as the camera is off, she probably drops the cutesy voice and rips the kids a new one. Like someone has already said, why did she bother posting these stories after the fact? It’s one thing to post this nonsense on the go in real time, but she honestly thought that was worth catching everyone up on? I guess it’s just to show what a powerhouse, working mother she is. It’s as if she is unaware that this is life for most working mums with actual jobs.

AARON YOU ARE KILLING ME!! Have some self respect!!! Ugh. Him at the movie filming her and then smiling and looking happy on camera. He was for sure filming that nonsense over dinner too. They definitelyyyy hooked up afterwards.

Yikes the little argument with her daughter and then just giving up. Who was filming that? ALove just watching silently from behind his phone? Such a weird dynamic.

Lol
The swimmers too 🤣 it was just the weirdest thing. If I wandered around all day dressed like that, my kids probably wouldn’t respect me either.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.