Emmylou MacCarthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No friends Emmy has to take the estranged de facto to the movie premier. Wouldn’t it be great girls night out with Drinks beforehand or a quick dinner perhaps. Dress up and make a night of it? But naaaah no friend emmy drags him
Along and im sure he’s all okay with a freebie night out. Toxic relationship.

Reactions: 10
I just can't with this f#cking money dog (the female kind) arseh@ole
It’s one paid a post after another. Just completely random tit.. skincare, salmon, bikinis, an organising service! That business couldn’t find someone a little more on brand? Then throw in her own scams like ZM and the lights and she is like the bloody shopping channel. I can’t believe she used to make a fuss about not promoting or accepting free products. The little teapot has absolutely sold out.

Reactions: 10
What would Emmy Lou's Bond girl name be? "Green Camel Toe" "Gorman Tight Top" "Pink Salmon Gunt" come on snarks - do your best

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No way would I go to a movie premiere with my ex! I don't care if it is my favourite movie. I would rather go by myself, if I was Aaron.

Hold on. If Emmylou and Aaron are going to the Bond premiere. Who is looking after the kids?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
It’s one paid a post after another. Just completely random tit.. skincare, salmon, bikinis, an organising service! That business couldn’t find someone a little more on brand? Then throw in her own scams like ZM and the lights and she is like the bloody shopping channel. I can’t believe she used to make a fuss about not promoting or accepting free products. The little teapot has absolutely sold out.
Speaking of on brand - appearing recently in Healthy Homes with Dani Wales was ironic. This was pre-clean up the house and sell-out Aaron for being the messy one. I think she mentioned she's back filming for that program again this week.

What would Emmy Lou's Bond girl name be? "Green Camel Toe" "Gorman Tight Top" "Pink Salmon Gunt" come on snarks - do your best
Pussy Galore 🤪

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Speaking of on brand - appearing recently in Healthy Homes with Dani Wales was ironic. This was pre-clean up the house and sell-out Aaron for being the messy one.

We hope he gets the support he needs and the time and space he needs… was the quote the narcissist b×itch said, throwing the children's father under the bus no wonder why they don't deserve her and she has no friends

Reactions: 5
Come on LL!!! I’m in WA and you must be at the premier by now!!! I’m busting to see you! Maybe Alove has banned the camera!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s not capable of taking care of three children on her own, so I think maybe she’s ready to start the “best coparents ever” narrative. Slagging off Aaron constantly was fun while it lasted. Or she’s running out of funds to pay her staff to do her filming for her. Aaron clearly isn’t getting the help and support he needs, if he’s gone running back to her this quickly. I bet he sleeps over 🤢🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 4
She’s not capable of taking care of three children on her own, so I think maybe she’s ready to start the “best coparents ever” narrative. Slagging off Aaron constantly was fun while it lasted. Or she’s running out of funds to pay her staff to do her filming for her. Aaron clearly isn’t getting the help and support he needs, if he’s gone running back to her this quickly. I bet he sleeps over 🤢🤮
Hopefully he will NEVER go back to her I mean why would he

Reactions: 4
Hopefully he will NEVER go back to her I mean why would he
I’d hope not. I’m just imagining a tipsy Emmy trying to seduce him and he’s probably lonely enough to do it. Maybe she’ll ask if he wants to see her model her new swimmers 🤣. Plus he’s too lazy to get a cab home/ask her for the money. Sorry for the visuals.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’d hope not. I’m just imagining a tipsy Emmy trying to seduce him and he’s probably lonely enough to do it. Maybe she’ll ask if he wants to see her model her new swimmers 🤣. Plus he’s too lazy to get a cab home/ask her for the money. Sorry for the visuals.
Like Wee Mary Macgregor when she seduces Gordon - so many Magda references for her it's scary 😂😂😂
p.S you also have to be old enough to remember Fast Forward 😂
1636458547526.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just watched her stories from yesterday, where she's bouncing around in her baby romper suit, then we flick to her "cooking dinner" in what I guess are a pair of long sleeved togs.....(I didn't listen to it all cos manic voice on)
Why did we need to see delayed footage of her making jam on toast in that cesspit of a kitchen? Why is that inspirational content 🤷‍♀️😂
Then trots off picking her pants out of her arse. Pepped me up for the day ahead at work that's for sure 😂😂😂
Oh excuse me whilst I rush out and buy this amazing new invention called an air fryer that only EL knows about.....my God it gets crazier by the day!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.