Emmylou MacCarthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today's outfit.. surely she is taking the piss!
The off the shoulder doesn't work for her.. she's too meaty up top.. bloody awful
And those wide pants.. and the sneakers.. NO!!!
She realllllllu needs to stop with the wide leg culottes. She’s short and they just make her look dumpy(er) and stumpy(er)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Came here to comment on today’s gift of an outfit too.
Was she doing a lil “sexy” for ALove? Showing him what he left behind?
Or is she taking a leaf out of Sarah’s Day’s book? Except EL doesn’t have a collarbone.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My 2022 prediction - EL is going to be sued, file for bankruptcy or be charged with fraud. Maybe all 3. I can’t see her keeping everything above board when the tit really hits the fan
I am wondering if that is one of the reasons why Alove jumped ship, he knows tit is going to go down and wants nothing to fall back on him.

Reactions: 4
Ugh I understand that the break up is a new thing for ELL but I really don’t think she should share such personal things about her kids. They are young of course they will find the whole situation difficult and there will be challenges but she doesn’t need to share that with her followers.

Reactions: 7
The comments about Mama not needing soft and wrinkly right now - gross. She is definitely over sharing the kids’ stuff, but that is nothing new.

I hope A-Love’s life has a glow up. Can’t help think of Gloria Gaynor - I will survive - when A-Love is mentioned.

Back in September, on Father’s Day, she posted the most backhanded message to A-Love. Can’t imagine ever publicly tearing down my de-facto/soon to be ex/father of the kids to an audience of over 100k.

“Cheers to Fathers Day 2022 being a little less fcked up”
Ummm does she mean being in Melbourne lockdown or does she mean that they were at war? It was what, a few days til her surgery then?

And her kids are so beautiful -particularly the middle child. A darling.

I wonder if now they’re separated, A-Love will have more of a say about when they’re online? At least with them going to their Dad’s (as she kept saying), there’s a little less on screen time for them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Ugh I understand that the break up is a new thing for ELL but I really don’t think she should share such personal things about her kids. They are young of course they will find the whole situation difficult and there will be challenges but she doesn’t need to share that with her followers.
I completely agree. She is using her social media to influence her followers and play the victim. It is all one sided. Its not appropriate to share this with strangers. It is a private family matter.

I think that Chemist Warehouse infomercial was filmed last week as the makeup artist tagged her and she's wearing the same stripey dress.

I completely agree. She is using her social media to influence her followers and play the victim. It is all one sided. Its not appropriate to share this with strangers. It is a private family matter.

I think that Chemist Warehouse infomercial was filmed last week as the makeup artist tagged her and she's wearing the same stripey dress.

For media work like this, and I suspect chemist specific, it is likely that the workers need at least one vax and have their second booked.
So considering she shares so much of her life, it’s odd she didn’t make a song and dance about her getting her vax. She probably doesn’t want to alienate her community and the influencers she aspires to - Sarita Holland and her are close.

3875A9AE-F423-49DF-94B2-C17E95AB8F5A.jpeg

Sorry I can’t look away. As she’s set up a workplace at her home, shouldn’t she and the assistants be wearing masks? Masks are still to be worn in indoor settings - apart from when you’re eating and drinking, and Emmy does a lot of that so I guess it’s moot. 🤷‍♀️

I’m catching up on her stories now- because I AM a full time worker snd full time mum - and woah, she’s overshares her middle child’s upset. Way too much revealed.

Talking into her phone helps her quash the loneliness I think. Remember when she went to Sydney for the ARIAS and spent most of her hotel room time getting ready with her tribe and doing a million stories? This is that now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Yeah I was wondering too. She said something about every week.... but surely not?
She definitely said every week, but I wonder if that includes staff wages, as well as rent on the house and warehouse, and whatever else she’s put herself in debt for?

Reactions: 1
I was so much looking forward to checking out LLs endless stories about the stay at home dinner with her nameless "friend" and watching how socially inept she is.
Instead, I am horrified that she has used her SM to humiliate her daughter. Of course our gal Loulou is the hero who saves the day
duck me, is there anything she won't do for engagement??

Anyone else catch the live this morning?!

We could have told her years ago he was going to get fed up and leave.
It stood out like dogs balls.

But off she trots to the markets after making herself feel better by airing her dirty laundry so everyone tells her she is inspiring, the most caring Mumma, blah blah blah.
She neglected her partner by put herself and her dreams first, which is fine if you do it as a partnership and recognise his too. He clearly was disgusted living in that squalor, that she did nothing to try and fix it herself, paying for a cleaner wasn't going to cut that mess.
I think he was also pissed she'd made some good coin for them and went and made bad, selfish business decisions and looks like they're in financial strife again.
God there was a lot to unpack in that.....

How old is Camellia? Surely too young to be riding in the front seat 😬

I also wondered about masks when Leah took over following her around and filming her day. I can’t think of any reason why they’d be exempt. All these influencers casually posting while breaching rules and not even realising. Makes me wonder what they get up to when they’re not filming…

I was so much looking forward to checking out LLs endless stories about the stay at home dinner with her nameless "friend" and watching how socially inept she is.
Instead, I am horrified that she has used her SM to humiliate her daughter. Of course our gal Loulou is the hero who saves the day
duck me, is there anything she won't do for engagement??
Oh my god. She is laying it on thick - they don’t call her Emmyglue for nothing! So interesting that we have never seen her engage with her children so much. I’m guessing this is just another episode of the Emmylou show. She won’t be able to keep it though and it’s the poor kids who will suffer. The way she talking about Arron too, like he’s so passive and hopeless and she is super mum, holding it all together. What a joke.

Reactions: 6
Watched 2 minutes of that live . It’s like the friend therapy coffee chit chat that she needs but hasn’t a friend to lean on so talks to the camera/public airing her heartbreak. And seriously who is up doing their make up at 8am Saturday morning. Where is she off too? Emmylou the grocers at the market aren’t your friends albeit they may laugh along with you.
Too much of a narcissist to have a real friend.

Reactions: 11
Watched 2 minutes of that live . It’s like the friend therapy coffee chit chat that she needs but hasn’t a friend to lean on so talks to the camera/public airing her heartbreak. And seriously who is up doing their make up at 8am Saturday morning. Where is she off too? Emmylou the grocers at the market aren’t your friends albeit they may laugh along with you.
Too much of a narcissist to have a real friend.
It's actually really sad, her community don't even realise they're enabling a really damaging behaviour for her.

Argh the 3 hour time difference here in WA means I miss these morning lives!

Reactions: 1
It's actually really sad, her community don't even realise they're enabling a really damaging behaviour for her.
Probably something that you would share with your sister not a bunch of strangers in the internet.
Sister??? Hang on a minute...🤔

Reactions: 2
Probably something that you would share with your sister not a bunch of strangers in the internet.
Sister??? Hang on a minute...🤔
Oh Baby Sister got a brief mention on the live 😂😂😂
I'm sure we'll see her pop up now her absence has been noted!

Reactions: 2
Why would the kids cry because they are going to their dad, did they cry every time super mum left them to go off on a jaunt?
She strikes as the type to tell them all the fun things she will be doing without them.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I think I watched all of the live. She said:
Aaron lives nearby
Aaron has a new job and they were so excited about it for him
They were feeling really connected before the surgery
He left shortly after the surgery and she doesn't really know what happened
It was a fairly explosive discussion that led to his departure
They've been together 13 years so you can't let this choice he made define his character
She would take him back in a heartbeat but she thinks that would not be good - he needs to work out what he wants. If she took him back too soon he may leave again
When they decided he would be a stay at home dad, they each assumed they would be good at their roles but it turns out he wasn't very good at keeping the place tidy. She even tried to help him by paying for a cleaner
He has been trying various things to be happy, including writing a book
She was concerned about him being incredibly unhappy because of male mental health and suicide
She couldn't afford everything he wanted to do to try and be happy
She's been doing way too much since it's only 6 weeks post-surgery
She's been crying a lot
The situation has given her clarity and she's up at 5:00am running the household and working
She has been having trouble getting hs digital Covid vaccination certificate onto her Services Victoria app
She's been sticking to her diet and fasts until midday (except for coffee)
She's rebooting the New York trip for this time next year
She doesn't have a social life - she holds all the space she has after work for her children
She did see her sister last week but didn't film it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.