Emmylou MacCarthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree! Was that going into the oven at some stage because I've never seen a mac n cheese pasta bake (or whatever it is) piled so high. Way too much for one adult & 3 kids unless EmmyLou wants him to have leftovers.

Exactly! Combine some meat with veggies (not too much potato) and salad. And regular exercise. Hopefully Sage can resume his boxing classes because he seemed to enjoy them.
That mac and cheese was a mess. It’s not correct ratio of pasta to the Bechamel. Also love her mispronunciation of bechamelllll. And all that cheese. It was cheese with more cheese. She has no clue about portions (obviously) serving sizes or balanced diet. But lets wait and see how she will be the expert on Weight watchera soon.

Reactions: 3
And now she's trying to sub-lease the commercial lease. A typical commercial lease is 5 years with an option to renew for 5 years so she is definitely financially stretched.
I don't think the space can really be used for events. There is only one toilet and the kitchen is small.

It looks like she has moved the stock to a third party logistics. As the warehouse is now full of her own clothes that she wants to sell.

Reactions: 5
I get the impression that he wasn’t getting a wage at all! Anytime he had new clothes etc she would bang on saying “I bought (brought) alove this” and “look at this new shirt I got for alove”.

Even with one of the girls birthdays a few months ago she made it clear that she wrote a list of gifts and sent him to the shops with her bank card to buy them all.

I imagine he had access to a joint bank account or at least a card that linked to one of hers.
She really hammered it home that SHE was the bread winner and it was her money. The impression was he had to ask for money. It may be true or not but the way she spoke of HER money if that was role reversal and he spoke about his money and doles it out when she asks there would be uproar.

How long have they been together- at least over 10 years and they still couldn’t co-finance. Sure have your own account perhaps but have a family joint account. If they couldn’t manage that in 10 plus years …. Where did they think they were headed in the relationship? They just always seemed either broken up, fighting, not talking, one on the mattress downstairs. If she is surprised he left then she really is dumb. From
the outside looking in combined with all her talk about their frail relationship it seemed inevitable. If you’ve been together for 10 plus years and spent half of it separated then clearly something is wrong. They’ve given it a go, tried and tried and tried.
In any case - she can hire people for what she had Aaron do.
rant over.

Reactions: 5
I’ve only recently started watching the stories but what if the surgery was the end for Alove… he knew it was a ridiculous amount of money to spend on something that was not medically needed.
If he was the earner in the family and she was the stay at home mum he would be expected to provide so why does she make a big deal of it, he’s obviously sacrificed his own professional development to support her career.

The comment about him getting the support he needs was not needed, if he is in fact needing support with something that should be kept private he is not the one that posts every Second of his day to socials.
have to agreee with others on her body looking so bizarre now, hopefully it’s just swelling that will calm down but shes probably meant to be resting, but she has a bulge under her boobs and then it’s like flat. I’m surprised a surgeon even wanted to do it, it’s not a flattering body shape.
Also now she doesn’t have Alove as the warehouse manager she will have to do a lot herself or actually pay some people to do it. Maybe don’t pay someone to follow you around lien your life is a reality show filming you all day.

Reactions: 9
Where were all of those clothes stored in her house? Were they really in the shed? I have two decent walk in robes and couldn’t imagine half of her tit fitting in my house. And she most definitely didn’t sort through them - I bet her “EA” is going to get REAMED for removing the clothes she wanted to keep. Everyone should just intrinsically know what her needs and desires are at any given time.

Reactions: 2
Where were all of those clothes stored in her house? Were they really in the shed? I have two decent walk in robes and couldn’t imagine half of her tit fitting in my house. And she most definitely didn’t sort through them - I bet her “EA” is going to get REAMED for removing the clothes she wanted to keep. Everyone should just intrinsically know what her needs and desires are at any given time.
She said they had been upstairs which is still confusing as the bedrooms don't have built-in robes. There is so little space for clothing for 5 people. I'm guessing this is the master bedroom:

Screen Shot 2021-10-28 at 1.11.53 pm.png

How long have they been together- at least over 10 years and they still couldn’t co-finance. Sure have your own account perhaps but have a family joint account. If they couldn’t manage that in 10 plus years …. Where did they think they were headed in the relationship? They just always seemed either broken up, fighting, not talking, one on the mattress downstairs. If she is surprised he left then she really is dumb. From
the outside looking in combined with all her talk about their frail relationship it seemed inevitable. If you’ve been together for 10 plus years and spent half of it separated then clearly something is wrong. They’ve given it a go, tried and tried and tried.
In any case - she can hire people for what she had Aaron do.
rant over.
All of this! No family finance to support their 3 kids. Emmylou controlled it all.

How scary to be in your forties with no savings.

She had white wardrobes for the clothes.

Reactions: 4
So where has the actual warehouse moved to?
The warehouse she is in today is void of of any evidence of stock and staff? I run a warehouse. I Know. So this is just a vanity space to help her ego along? Not smart business wise. Every square inch of your rental space needs to earn a dollar. You wouldn’t rent a 100,000 sq ft space if you only needed 50,000sq ft space cause you cant make then income to pay the rent and
it goes.
I’ve no idea why she has this space???
And what is her role in Zoe Moss? What does she actually do? She is not in development and design. She is not in administrative duties, she is not in the buying and sales division , she is not in social media and communications (apart from herself standing on front of the camera spruiking the garments), shes not in the wholesale division. Apart from talking crap all day and trying on clothes what is her role? Emmypoo when you read her can you clarify for us?

Reactions: 9
Why does someone who ‘owns’ a fashion label need to get clothes from another fashion label to wear to film an ad? I’m confused by her a LOT, but this really has me scratching my head.

Reactions: 7
So people are gonna buy the clothes pre tried on by emmylou? Or am I missing something. During lockdown she wore some of that stuff for hours/all day

Reactions: 2
It actually scream abusive relationship with some of the stuff she’s saying (her being the abuser, I’m not talking physical)
That she has to buy him a couch
She needs to look after him still
She has the car
I’m sure the list goes on.
100%. He gave up his job/career to be a full time stay at home dad (kids also in school?) and does a lot for her work stuff. That is an unpaid job in itself. If it’s a true family/relationship it should be seen as the same money. I understand different couples handle money differently, but when you have kids sometimes one will earn more than the other and one will sacrifice work to care for the kids and home. She really is finically abusing him, just looks different because it’s the woman in power as opposed to the man.

Reactions: 13
Wait until she reads here she will be on a crying tantrum.
Front page of GOMI no less!

That is gold! And she hates being called Emmy. Also they were never married. Emnylou even had an Alex Perry wedding dress stuffed in her wardrobe.
I've always wondered why they never married. Aaron was married before - maybe he swore off it, even after having 3 kids with Emmy. I bet she's always resented him for that.

Reactions: 3
Why does she need to send them off to their dad's house with a fat laden meal?
Eating a vegan dinner occasionally won't kill the kids.

Reactions: 7
Why does she need to send them off to their dad's house with a fat laden meal?
Eating a vegan dinner occasionally won't kill the kids.
I think it’s probably just to fuel this narrative she’s creating where Alove is this useless deadbeat who can’t take care of himself or anyone else. She’s helping and supporting him through his issues by feeding the kids 🙄. I would have been fumingggg if she rocked up with the kids and that meal. Straight in the bin.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.