Emmylou MacCarthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as I just don’t like Emmy, I hope that Alove does the hello fresh meals where he cooks proper and portioned meals for himself and the kids when they visit. Hope he gets into shape and gets into a better head space. Hope he doesn’t take the bait and go back to Emmy after working on his mental health. He honestly would benefit from meals like hello fresh because it’ll help him budget. And at least he knows what’s in the meals and portioned sized

Reactions: 6
Wouldn't you think that someone sooooooo experienced in TV land would wear suitable shoes when recording in a studio.
All I could hear was her clunking along in those ugly shoes sounding like a baby heifer.

Reactions: 2
That dress looks awful on her.Its sad that she has no real friend to tell her how badly she dresses most of the time for her body shape.

Reactions: 5
Can someone explain to me why she stands so with her feet so far apart? Is she airing out her vajootz? It looks so awkward

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I enjoy following The Organised Housewife, but after tonight, she’s now modelling for Zoe Moss and has a $500 giveaway competition going on.

It's crazy to me that kids as young as Camellia have phones. I guess I'm old

I enjoy following The Organised Housewife, but after tonight, she’s now modelling for Zoe Moss and has a $500 giveaway competition going on.
That looks like some kind of advertising for Zoe Moss. Give-aways, modelling the clothes. There doesn't appear to be a disclosure either.

It's crazy to me that kids as young as Camellia have phones. I guess I'm old
Sure is. It may just be used to print off those photos though. I think some relatives have had ipads since they were 7, as it's required for school.

Reactions: 1
8.30pm and three primary school kids still awake and not even winding down for bed?! Not even reading in their beds. Yikes. I bet all that was done by ALove previously (or most of it)

Can someone explain to me why she stands so with her feet so far apart? Is she airing out her vajootz? It looks so awkward
Who knows?! Maybe another case of thrush?

8.30pm and three primary school kids still awake and not even winding down for bed?! Not even reading in their beds. Yikes. I bet all that was done by ALove previously (or most of it)
“I run a tight ship!”
She looks confused like, “why are these kids still here? Usually they’d have magically disappeared for bed by now? What do I do?!”

I don’t envy having to look after three kids solo.

Reactions: 6
I have had overweight bosses that used to do the same thing. I get a bit of trauma flashing back every time I see EL stand like that 🤮

• Haha
That dress looks awful on her.Its sad that she has no real friend to tell her how badly she dresses most of the time for her body shape.
I'm
All for body positivity but I'm a size 10-12 and would never wear this dress on camera.. you hve ro imagine it on TV magnified and from all angles....

Reactions: 3
Correction I missed the #tohcollab hash tag in her post. It was well hidden!

So the kids are going to their Dads this weekend. Which is fair enough gives them a chance to spend some time alone with their Dad. Emmylou can't control everything and she can do some work over the weekend, cleaning, wash all the kids sheets. I'm sure she won't just sit on Insta stories or lives. 🤣

• Haha

So the kids are going to their Dads this weekend. Which is fair enough gives them a chance to spend some time alone with their Dad. Emmylou can't control everything and she can do some work over the weekend, cleaning, wash all the kids sheets. I'm sure she won't just sit on Insta stories or lives. 🤣
cleaning?????
She will be at the market bright and early, full face of make up talking crap into the camera.

wonder who will film her over the weekend now that the manservant has gone and the kids wont be there. 😁

if she had any friends she’d be excited about the weekend having coffee catch up and lunches after Victoria longest lockdown. But she will be sitting at Braaaads all lonesome. Maybe Leah the EA can be her weekend buddy.

o the kids are going to their Dads this weekend. Which is fair enough gives them a chance to spend some time alone with their Dad. Emmylou can't control everything and she can do some work over the weekend, cleaning, wash all the kids sheets. I'm sure she won't just sit on Insta stories or lives. 🤣

Last edited:
cleaning?????
She will be at the market bright and early, full face of make up talking crap into the camera.

wonder who will film her over the weekend now that the manservant has gone and the kids wont be there. 😁

if she had any friends she’d be excited about the weekend having coffee catch up and lunches after Victoria longest lockdown. But she will be sitting at Braaaads all lonesome. Maybe Leah the EA can be her weekend buddy.
The fact is that LL spends as little time as possible with her children and has no idea about parenting. So what's the big deal?
Why would the fact that her children are with their father make them all cry? Surely having at least one happy parent is better for the children than living in a house full of tension and contempt.

“The house is the tidiest it’s been in three years” when did she get so brutal..it’s like Alove was just dirt on the floor to her.

The wheels have officially fallen off. Not only did she grate carrot and then chop it up (WTF?), but there’s a F*#KING POLL ON WRINKLY “CAPSICUN” and she genuinely thinks this monstrosity of an outfit “works really well”.

This is some maniacal tit and I’m 100% here for it.
She’s forgotten her morning meds by the look of it!

Love the "I've got the cash.... don't worry"

$23k. What is she paying for?
Every week?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.