Emmylou MacCarthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's quite a common name.. and no photo..
You think this is him ?
Oops just saw the photo it is him!
But the dates of prior job don't line up with being home with old Emmy loo full time..poetic licence?

you think he's been given the arse from warehouse manager position ? Or arse from Emmy loos defacto!
🍿

Reactions: 2
JFC....been off the grid for a few days so just catching up.
Now she's got a hoarding issue.
Shes just worked that out now.....
"Coming to you from the chair"

She'll still be milking that until the next global pandemic.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oops just saw the photo it is him!
But the dates of prior job don't line up with being home with old Emmy loo full time..poetic licence?

you think he's been given the arse from warehouse manager position ? Or arse from Emmy loos defacto!
🍿
Seems you can put whatever you like on LinkedIn.
You only have to look at LLs or Chompers profiles to see they write whatever they want.

Decluttering 2 full car loads of clothes... Yep she's for sure selling the clothes she's been wearing on stories with tags hanging off

When were the kids last spotted??
I cant recall seeing them while she was mucking out the sty over the weekend.

Reactions: 1
Aaron changed his FB profile photo on September 18 to a photo of just himself - previously it was Emmylou and Aaron. Then he changed it again on October 12 to this:
244358624_10227225170357675_2288503797330665806_n.jpeg

Reactions: 7
tit. Is. Going. Down. 🍿
All brought on by herself..very hard to maintain a relationship and family at the best of times but when one person is a narcissist .. well...

Unless old A Love has been poking his love stick elsewhere and it's all over...

I'm behind the times with this one.... how long have they been together?
At least 10 years. Aaron was friends with her brother. They talked online via Facebook when Aaron was on holiday in Canada. Aaron returned to Perth and moved to Melbourne to be with Emmylou. I seem to remember Emmylou moved back to Bunbury when Sage was a baby and for whatever reason moves back to Melbourne. Aaron has been married before.

Reactions: 3
At least 10 years. Aaron was friends with her brother. They talked online via Facebook when Aaron was on holiday in Canada. Aaron returned to Perth and moved to Melbourne to be with Emmylou. I seem to remember Emmylou moved back to Bunbury when Sage was a baby and for whatever reason moves back to Melbourne. Aaron has been married before.
Thank you. I think I knew most of that but was doubtful I was right

Reactions: 1
I hope the kids are ok. Norma Desmond will be back at the markets once lockdown ends
I wonder if those 3 weeks Emmylou spent in Perth was a revelation for Aaron & the kids. Three weeks with no phone showed in their faces to record every interaction of interest. And even when Emmylou was reunited with the kids, she had to film it. Can't be good for Emmylou's image. Who will she pretend to cook for, especially all the cakes.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.