Emmylou MacCarthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if those 3 weeks Emmylou spent in Perth was a revelation for Aaron & the kids. Three weeks with no phone showed in their faces to record every interaction of interest. And even when Emmylou was reunited with the kids, she had to film it. Can't be good for Emmylou's image. Who will she pretend to cook for, especially all the cakes.
Agree. 3 weeks to eat well and just be would have been revolutionary! She can cook for her ZM employees…

Reactions: 4
The funniest part of all of this is that we’re speculating that their relationship has broken down based purely on the fact that she CLEANED HER HOUSE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN YEARS!!!! :ROFLMAO: I really hope the kids are okay, though. They’ve been collateral damage in her life for such a long time.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lol I just did a deep dive too 🤣
That's the problem when you share everything online. We can go back and check.

I'm not sure how long she was with Aaron before she fell pregnant with her first kid.

Reactions: 3
Perhaps the massive cry post surgery in the grandpa chair when she was emotional maybe it was when Aaron left ad started new job. Probably said to her you are recovering on your own and you figure it out.

Reactions: 5
who knows what “warehouse manager” means to EL, it seemed like he was a general dogsbody. Wouldn’t be surprised if he was replying to messages and doing stuff on her socials for her as well

That reminds me I wonder how LLs Digital Content Creation business is going. Is that what its called?🤔
I'm guessing she hasn't been overwhelmed with clients. Cant imagine why! 🤣

Reactions: 2
Would be nice if instead of doing a garage sale, she donated all those clothes to a women’s shelter. I mean if she can afford rent where she lives then I’m sure she’s not struggling

• Heart
Reactions: 7
WW seems to be doing ok with Jackie O campaign right now. I think they've done some research when it comes to EmmyLou. And maybe Jules Robinson (former MAFS) will work out too? I think that's WW's spring campaign sorted. Emmylou's endorsement is not required at this time ;)
How do you know how well the WW campaign is going with Jackie O? Just curious!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.