Emmylou MacCarthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do
There’s is no way she claims to be concerned about stalkers and privacy? She literally films herself (sorry gets her partner and kids to film) outside the front of her house every day. Anyone that knows Melbourne could figure out where she lives.
I bet even I could find her sty & I don't know Melbourne at all.

Reactions: 4
Me too. From the money she poured into;

* Dotcom Social Channel 31 show
* 2 magazines
* Necker Island interviewed Richard Branson, (has no rights to the footage.)
* 2 trips to NYC
* Failed NYC trip due to COVID
* ELL 10Peach tv show
* Channel 10 Christmas special
* cookbook
* ELL clothes and aprons
* 2 dogs
* Zoe Moss
* Commercial Warehouse
* Investment property in WA
* Tummy tuck

This is all in the space of 3 or 4 years. Its just mind blowing. To spend and lose so much money.
She also spent money on putting herself on billboards in Melbourne, Sydney and other cities. Getting on a billboard was a life goal.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There’s is no way she claims to be concerned about stalkers and privacy? She literally films herself (sorry gets her partner and kids to film) outside the front of her house every day. Anyone that knows Melbourne could figure out where she lives.
Her ABN still lists her home address publicly. The concern about her alleged stalker is as fake as she is 🤦🏻‍♀️

Also, I’m convinced they’re moving out or the real estate has finally put their foot down and told them to clean up their trashy home.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Her ABN still lists her home address publicly. The concern about her alleged stalker is as fake as she is 🤦🏻‍♀️

Also, I’m convinced they’re moving out or the real estate has finally put their foot down and told them to clean up their trashy home.
i don’t know why people with kids and a following would make it so obvious and easy for people to find their house. She is definitely that person who walks around South Melbourne markets like she’s a local celebrity, yelling hello loudly to shops owners etc

She also spent money on putting herself on billboards in Melbourne, Sydney and other cities. Getting on a billboard was a life goal.
Yes! I forgot about that one. I remembered this one as she had Christian surprise her.

Emmylou was never very careful with hiding where she lives. From filming outside her house, to naming the parks that are right near her. She also filmed herself on insta stories walking home and all the surrounding street names were clearly visible.

Reactions: 3
She knows there was never any stalker. She made out that the troll Kerry on her Instagram who had been trolling her constantly and then crossed it with another troll and used the word ‘Stalker’. It was perfect timing to use stalking to deflect from her cheesecake plagiarised recipe. Who can forget the stalker story, the hiccups and tears streaming down her face denying the plagiarism and creating drama of a stalker so all could forget about the BBC cheesecake recipe she used word for word. She’s a con artist.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The camera man is definitely off the scene. It’s all ‘I’ did this and ‘me me me’ (more than usual with EL)
Probably got sick of her spending the money they don’t have on herself

Reactions: 7
The camera man is definitely off the scene. It’s all ‘I’ did this and ‘me me me’ (more than usual with EL)
Yes the language definitely says it’s her work, her home, her things to throw out.

Totally agree. My updated theory? Aaron moved out and wanted to take his stuff, which was buried under years and years of EmmyLou’s crap. He was relegated to the shed as it was.

I don’t necessarily think she’s moving anymore. I think she’s probably staying there but it’s like she’s erased the tiny bit of his presence from that place. It goes with her emotional/self learning narrative too.

I still think she’s going to have to cough up some form of child support. The amount of times she has bragged about it all being her money he’ll have at least some chance of getting it.

Stop the press everyone. Emmy Glue can now add ‘Worlds Best Skip Bin Filler’ to her list of achievements 🙄
She’s so bloody exhausting. Now she’s some f*ing guru at clearing out tit. She’ll be devastated to know she’s so mundanely normal it isn’t funny.

What is she referring to in her latest story? “Look at that one more time, that mother f*ker, I’m so glad that’s gone”. From the general consensus she’s referring to Alove the rubbish?

must be so therapeutic to allude this to your legion of followers… hope he kids don’t use social media and see this tit

Totally agree. My updated theory? Aaron moved out and wanted to take his stuff, which was buried under years and years of EmmyLou’s crap. He was relegated to the shed as it was.

I don’t necessarily think she’s moving anymore. I think she’s probably staying there but it’s like she’s erased the tiny bit of his presence from that place. It goes with her emotional/self learning narrative too.

I still think she’s going to have to cough up some form of child support. The amount of times she has bragged about it all being her money he’ll have at least some chance of getting it.

She’s so bloody exhausting. Now she’s some f*ing guru at clearing out tit. She’ll be devastated to know she’s so mundanely normal it isn’t funny.
If they are de facto he should be entitled to some money/assets, you’d hope so anyway

Reactions: 2
So let me get this straight!!

LL is very proud of herself and feels empowered because she cleaned her house.🤔

Yeah...nah. Something's gone down

• Haha
Reactions: 8

She sold his drums too!

If they are de facto he should be entitled to some money/assets, you’d hope so anyway
He is definitely entitled to something. After 2 years of being de facto, a de facto partner is just as entitled as a married partner to share the assets.

We could phone Aaron and ask if he's ok?

aaronlove.jpg

He's been working full time since September too and sniffing around to work on the Olympic Dam project in South Australia

Last edited:
She sold his drums too!
She sold his drums too!

He is definitely entitled to something. After 2 years of being de facto, a de facto partner is just as entitled as a married partner to share the assets.

View attachment 817149
He's been working full time since September too and sniffing around to work on the Olympic Dam project in South Australia
nice work sleuth.

Reactions: 5
I wonder how it works that large assets like the investment property and Zoe Moss are all in her name. If I was the de facto I would keep a record of all the hours worked at the warehouse.

Zoe Moss is on the back burner. There's hardly been a mention.

Reactions: 5
Woooowwww good detective work! Love it

Good on him for getting the balls to (finally) leave

I wish I had her levels of satisfaction when I did the daily task of cleaning the house

I wonder how it works that large assets like the investment property and Zoe Moss are all in her name. If I was the de facto I would keep a record of all the hours worked at the warehouse.

yeh it’ll be interesting, seeing her mention how their money is seperate, the invented house what SHE bought etc etc shows that she will want to kept it all for herself.

I feel like he will won’t even bother trying to get anything he’s entitled too, probably just wants to part ways and keep contact only when it regards the kids

Reactions: 2

She doesn’t own zoe moss. She is an employee.

Reactions: 1
She sold his drums too!

View attachment 817149
It's quite a common name.. and no photo..
You think this is him ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.