Emmylou MacCarthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if cleaning her house like a normal person means she won't have to just pretend to size down anymore...

I know that makes no sense.

But nothing she says or does makes any sense.

Reactions: 3
Such an odd thing to show the empty shoe rack.
She was huffing and puffing in those stories too. Fancy not being able to walk and talk without being out of breath.

Reactions: 1
Wonder if all the subtle but not so subtle , glad to get rid of all this crap talk and cleaning out and feeling like a breathe of fresh air is double ententre for Aaron has is gone.

Reactions: 5
ELL’s house is all echoey because she has gotten rid of so much crap 😂😂😂 next step tear up that awful carpet!! Haha I know it’s a rental

Reactions: 2
Wonder if all the subtle but not so subtle , glad to get rid of all this crap talk and cleaning out and feeling like a breathe of fresh air is double ententre for Aaron has is gone.
Why am I hearing these Abba lyrics in my head:

"No more carefree laughter
Silence ever after
Walking through an empty house, tears in my eyes
Here is where the story ends, this is goodbye
Knowing me, knowing you (ah-ha)
There is nothing we can do
We just have to face it, this time
(This time, this time) we're through (we're through)
This time we're through, we're really through
Breaking up is never easy, I know, but I have (I have to go) to go
(This time I have to go, this time I know) knowing me, knowing you
It's the best I can do"

Three weeks after a tummy tuck/abdominal separation repair/lady bits renovated, Emmylou decided it was time to empty out the shed! And that declaration came just days ago from the armchair she had to sleep in because of the surgery. But it was more than the shed, the whole downstairs has been cleared out and cleaned up. Hopefully upstairs too. Why would you do this nearly 4 weeks now after major surgery when you could have done it for the last 3 years? Kids were last seen last Sunday on the trampoline.
Someone mentioned upthread that Emmylou is still wearing her engagement ring. I'm getting the feeling that she is not ready to acknowledge the separation, and I can understand that. If you're the one that has been left, and you weren't ready, it's got to be a blow. And a blow to her public image too. Can't imagine how they will work out all the finances & debt.

Reactions: 9
Maybe she dumped his half of the furniture into the skipbins. ‘No Aaron you get nothing! All this second hand, curbside junk belongs to me, me, meeeeee!’

Reactions: 4
EmmyLou is so stunted. She’s a 40 something mother who behaves and emotionally appears to be a very naive 20 something. Cleaning the house has magically fixed her! It’s a start sure, but maintaining it is another hurdle she’ll have to get over.

Maybe Aaron is fed up with asking for pocket money and watching EmmyLou burn through “her” money on pipe dreams. The kids are all school age now so heading back to work (not taking into account his Zoe Moss dogs body work) isn’t unheard of with stay at home parents. Maybe he’ll use “his” money to get out of the house and set up elsewhere when he finally has the chance.

I just went to the Zoe Moss website to see what was new in fashion. And they are asking $220 for linen dresses! $220!! I'm in shock. That's just too much for a fast fashion brand. I hate linen as it creases too easily.

• Wow
I just went to the Zoe Moss website to see what was new in fashion. And they are asking $220 for linen dresses! $220!! I'm in shock. That's just too much for a fast fashion brand. I hate linen as it creases too easily.
I'm with you in regard to linen. Even quality fabric can make you look like you have just rolled out of be fully clothed and I doubt ZM would be using a good quality anything.
So much for affordable clothing!🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
You’d pay that much for a real designer brand. They quality of her clothes look like they come from Kmart (no offence to Kmart they are good value). $220 for linen that would shrink after first wash.

Exactly!

Here is the $220 dress in question with Emmylou popping up in Brad from Canteen's Tik Tok.
$220 😱 looks like something a savvy sewer whipped up in the Janome in an afternoon. Not designer dress price worthy (low end designer?!).

• Haha
Why am I hearing these Abba lyrics in my head:

"No more carefree laughter
Silence ever after
Walking through an empty house, tears in my eyes
Here is where the story ends, this is goodbye
There is nothing we can do
We just have to face it, this time
(This time, this time) we're through (we're through)
This time we're through, we're really through
Breaking up is never easy, I know, but I have (I have to go) to go
(This time I have to go, this time I know) knowing me, knowing you
It's the best I can do"

Three weeks after a tummy tuck/abdominal separation repair/lady bits renovated, Emmylou decided it was time to empty out the shed! And that declaration came just days ago from the armchair she had to sleep in because of the surgery. But it was more than the shed, the whole downstairs has been cleared out and cleaned up. Hopefully upstairs too. Why would you do this nearly 4 weeks now after major surgery when you could have done it for the last 3 years? Kids were last seen last Sunday on the trampoline.
Someone mentioned upthread that Emmylou is still wearing her engagement ring. I'm getting the feeling that she is not ready to acknowledge the separation, and I can understand that. If you're the one that has been left, and you weren't ready, it's got to be a blow. And a blow to her public image too. Can't imagine how they will work out all the finances & debt.
If she was the one who was left, she’s not showing us any sad. And she’s cried down the camera for a lot less!

• Haha
I actually love linen dresses, def my vibe for this summer... I was eyeing off one from Lunar Fox (I already have one and love the quality) but have been waiting for a sale from them...

but it seems the Zoe Moss one is exactly the same. Same supplier? I assumed the LF one was custom designed for them?

Links and screenshots below.. (ZM have a spend and save sale atm so works out cheaper)

Lunar Fox
Screen Shot 2021-10-22 at 4.13.05 pm.png

Zoe Moss
Screen Shot 2021-10-22 at 4.13.58 pm.png

ETA: JUST NOTICED on my post, but putting them side by side that the ruffle on the cuff is slightly diff but stll! :oops:

I'm quite small but have big boobs so im the inverse of Emmy loos shape and that style of dress does nothing for me!

So A Love had not been sighted at the house all week? If it was just a new job for him wouldn't she mention this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.