Emmylou MacCarthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is a perfect example of a really low class, unintelligent person - all the mispronounced brands and products; the excessive swearing; the lack of taste and understanding of what is appropriate for her body type and then trying desperately to look expensive with all the branded clothes, makeup, shoes. Even the fact she was proud of being on a billboard. That is tacky!!! Her face on a car - gaudy! And even her damn pink name on her wall! I cant imagine wanting to see my own name on a wall in my house in flashy hot pink writing. There is something wrong with her. Everything she does spells trailer trash.
I also vaguely recall her name on kitchen knives or was it the chopping board - or both? She's been at this for awhile now, you would expect her to have a lot more followers by now.

Reactions: 2
You could see that she was seething about the ex BIL and the kids visiting Alove and their cousins.
I'm really surprised we saw SL as I thought it was all BS like the "friend" who came over to dinner, the "friend" who was at the market and the "friend" who went walking this arvo.
Anyway, its great to see LL is spending all her alone time reading here.
Hi, Crazy. We see you.👀
Cringing that SL’s kids are over hanging out with Aaron and she didn’t think to hang out with EL. Take a hint love!
And I wonder why she had to rush onto Instagram to let everyone know she was spending time with her sister. 🤔

Reactions: 3
Out for dinner with her sis - get off your phone you pathetic person. I have no interest in dining with people who behave this way. And there is no way you are a regular at Rockpool.

Reactions: 9
Aaron does need to step up but far out if she couldn’t afford Aaron’s interests in the family budget what the hell did he want to do? Coz she sure as hell had at least a grand to spare this weekend to make herself happy.
I think she means she couldn't afford Aaron's interests after paying for her own stuff. I doubt there would be much money left in the household budget.

I was a stay at home parent for quite a few years. I was never made to feel like I wasn't contributing to the household and there was never a 'my money pays for everything' by my husband. We purchased a house during that time and it was always 'we bought it' not 'I' bought it like EL did with the house she got.

Reactions: 8
She is a perfect example of a really low class, unintelligent person - all the mispronounced brands and products; the excessive swearing; the lack of taste and understanding of what is appropriate for her body type and then trying desperately to look expensive with all the branded clothes, makeup, shoes. Even the fact she was proud of being on a billboard. That is tacky!!! Her face on a car - gaudy! And even her damn pink name on her wall! I cant imagine wanting to see my own name on a wall in my house in flashy hot pink writing. There is something wrong with her. Everything she does spells trailer trash.
Nailed it. Throw mutton badly dressed up as lamb in there too.
An LV bag, even if it is real isn't going to help that tacky mess.

Her face has gotten really swollen the last few months... especially around her jaws... she has completely lost her neck. And she keeps eating sugar every fricken day. Another treat and another treat and another treat... she foregoes the bread only to indulge in alcoholic sugary caramel and icrecream at home. She really does have a severe food addiction. The bread would have been a better choice. You can cheat if you are maintaining but if you have that much weight to lose and it's all insulin resistant liver fat, you NEED to stop the fricken sugar. She is going to end up with diabetes and high blood pressure if she doesn't stop it.

I’m pretty naive when it comes to substances but I always think she on something/taken something when she speaks like she has a mouth full of cotton. It’s in full effect this weekend. It’s like she can’t unclench her jaw, or has had teeth pulled. I actually thought she had mouth issues when she was shining her brand new red light toy on her cheeks.

I won’t get started on her “expert” rambling about the lights. She’s the epitome of “Jack of all trades, master of none”.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m pretty naive when it comes to substances but I always think she on something/taken something when she speaks like she has a mouth full of cotton. It’s in full effect this weekend. It’s like she can’t unclench her jaw, or has had teeth pulled. I actually thought she had mouth issues when she was shining her brand new red light toy on her cheeks.

I won’t get started on her “expert” rambling about the lights. She’s the epitome of “Jack of all trades, master of none”.
It’s some type of appetite suppressant she takes. Makes her jaw swing. It’s been mentioned previously on another forum. Can’t recall the name of the drug.

It’s some type of appetite suppressant she takes. Makes her jaw swing. It’s been mentioned previously on another forum. Can’t recall the name of the drug.
But her meals are so huge!!! And she’s constantly talking about snacks

She really does have a severe eating disorder. All the weight loss retreats she has been on, stomach banding, appetite suppressants and she still always always talks about food food food. Snacks, cheating, cakes, bread, sugar. She is obsessed about food and shopping. She needs to do a lot of self work and shift that focus to other meaningful things. She is a very spiritual 'hungry' person. I get the feeling she was perhaps not paid attention to as a child and felt ignored, neglected bec she needs so much attention and acknowledgment all the time. I do feel sorry for her but she seems to have zero self reflection of her real issues. All she does is brag, spruke, attention seek, shop and eat. The amount of food she buys and cooks is astronomical. All those fridges and all those gigantic portions and constant huge trays of food is just excessive. Weird how her father is completely on the other extreme with his relationship to food.

And what was that whole story about her living on the streets when she was like 14years old...??? What happened? Where were her parents that she was homeless at that point in her life?

Reactions: 10
The fact that LL goes to that restaurant and basically breaks into an infomercial just proves that she is an ignorant bogan with no social awareness or etiquette.
No surprises there though.

Reactions: 6
There is no way she is a regular at Rockpool, because it would be exactly like it was last night and we would hear all about it EVERY time she went.

Reactions: 10
That whole ramble made no sense - she said went to a movie, had a nap, met a friends (??) went for a walk (not that she can walk very far so just walked down the street and sat on a bench) then left them and found herself at LV. WTF!!! She seriously just made all of that up as she went along just to basically cover everything that she's read here.

What did her friend or friends (she couldn't make up her mind) meet her at hour house and then they walked down the end of the street and sat on a bench and then she left them there and continued walking (or did she drive or jump in an uber) to go to LV to window shop!!! Seriously she can't even keep track of her own lies.

Reactions: 4
Geez if this is her appetite whilst being on appetite suppresses, I'd hate to see what it's like without them!

[/QUOT

• Haha
Fairly new to following EL and the circus her life is but curious does her sister have Instagram?
No she doesn't. Emmylou has mentioned that a couple times - such a difference between the sisters. One has a manic obsession with social media and the other couldn't care less 🤣

Next guy she meets i hope is a serious narcissist just like her with a bigger ego. That will bruise her massive ego.

If you haven’t noticed we aren’t staying home we’ve BEEN home. Maybe move on and get off socials if going out offends you. Hibernate and we will see you on the other side.
hard agree on the last part. Not EL biggest fan but if she’s double vaccinated? Then let her go out. We’ve suffered enough for 2 years lockdown, as long as people as doing the right thing then we should be able to enjoy just living life normally again.

hard agree on the last part. Not EL biggest fan but if she’s double vaccinated? Then let her go out. We’ve suffered enough for 2 years lockdown, as long as people as doing the right thing then we should be able to enjoy just living life normally again.
Why won't she say if she's been vaccinated? So odd...
Also why is she so hell bent on losing weight ? She'll never be a Bec Judd type, it's her body type.. wonder if she'll ever just be happy with it and focus on other things on life or this will be a lifelong obsession? She's also very short, it's hard to carry weight at this height as can't hide it like a 5 foot 8 person!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.