Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RentLife

Chatty Member
A lot of the ZM stuff I’m like “eh, not for me” or it’s just not flattering or styled well on her. But that dress. Omg.
And it is also very expensive for what is.

I've seen some of the influencers that she sent clothes to and it doesn't look very good on them. Those wet look pants make the most awful squishy noise when you make any movement.

Reactions: 1

BeachBaby

VIP Member
She's selling it at the cheapest price in Australia right now so I'm convinced she got her hands on them very cheaply. I don't know how any of the influencers get bulk purchases past Customs, surely there is duty and tax involved.
She's probably drop shipping where the seller never actually sees the item. It gets sent directly from the supplier to the buyer. A lot of the influencers do that so they only order what they sell, no chance of having stock they can't sell.

Limpy Love

VIP Member
Such an odd thing to show the empty shoe rack.
She was huffing and puffing in those stories too. Fancy not being able to walk and talk without being out of breath.

Johnnygirl

VIP Member
I've just come home from work and wow what a Monday Emmylou has had. Full face of makeup, she wore her sexy top, tried on her new bikinis.

I am wondering about her warehouse. Isn't it full of her clothes that she wants to sell and oils etc. Even if you did sub lease it you would have to clear out all her personal belongings.
Im thinking maybe the power has been cut off at the showroom?..She has only filmed herself twice there in weeks..Surely she'd rather hang there pretending to work than at home.🤔

Slaykay

Chatty Member
How much of what she spends can she write off on tax as an “influencer” I’m not one nor would I ever desire to be one so have no idea?

It’s hard to find a statement about rules related to Facebook marketplace on a Government website - but here are the guidelines from Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/learn-more/coronavirus/

Even so, the Loves’ transporting stuff from their house to warehouse and dispatching it from there, and then people picking it up from the warehouse are not in the reasons to leave home. I wonder if they’re vaccinated and have a Covid safe plan? Right now I’m aware that retail is not open in Victoria.

veganchickenwings

If they had separate money but he was a stay at home dad and she worked.. where did his money come from? She had all the money and he had to ask for some? Or she paid his an allowance.
sounds like financial abuse.
I get the impression that he wasn’t getting a wage at all! Anytime he had new clothes etc she would bang on saying “I bought (brought) alove this” and “look at this new shirt I got for alove”.

Even with one of the girls birthdays a few months ago she made it clear that she wrote a list of gifts and sent him to the shops with her bank card to buy them all.

I imagine he had access to a joint bank account or at least a card that linked to one of hers.

I felt sorry for Sage as I thought he was keen to get to school. Turns out he was keen to have breakfast at the market. If you're financially stretched, there shouldn't be any breakfasts out or prawns for lunch!
I noticed Sage is getting some attitude too. Grade 6 next year? The middle child certainly is a sweetheart.

At least the house is clean.
Apparently Melb metropolitan schools are having a staged return ..... Thursday is year 5 day at school why is sagey at school today for LL to make a salad .... maybe that is essential 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Michy02

VIP Member
What’s with that expensive outfit and her sneakers? Not even the cool white ones but actual runners? 🤔

meg_snarkle

VIP Member
Oh so you're the administrator here and in charge of what people say? I would love to see what you look like. Must be so nice to hide behind your phone. What a coward and a pathetic bully you are. People have a right to disagree about various points. So no one can disagree with you in your life? You're such an ugly spirit.
What I look like? Okaaaayyyyy

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
Where were all of those clothes stored in her house? Were they really in the shed? I have two decent walk in robes and couldn’t imagine half of her shit fitting in my house. And she most definitely didn’t sort through them - I bet her “EA” is going to get REAMED for removing the clothes she wanted to keep. Everyone should just intrinsically know what her needs and desires are at any given time.
She said they had been upstairs which is still confusing as the bedrooms don't have built-in robes. There is so little space for clothing for 5 people. I'm guessing this is the master bedroom:

Screen Shot 2021-10-28 at 1.11.53 pm.png

hotpussy

VIP Member
hard agree on the last part. Not EL biggest fan but if she’s double vaccinated? Then let her go out. We’ve suffered enough for 2 years lockdown, as long as people as doing the right thing then we should be able to enjoy just living life normally again.
Why won't she say if she's been vaccinated? So odd...
Also why is she so hell bent on losing weight ? She'll never be a Bec Judd type, it's her body type.. wonder if she'll ever just be happy with it and focus on other things on life or this will be a lifelong obsession? She's also very short, it's hard to carry weight at this height as can't hide it like a 5 foot 8 person!

lifeispeachy

VIP Member
I actually love linen dresses, def my vibe for this summer... I was eyeing off one from Lunar Fox (I already have one and love the quality) but have been waiting for a sale from them...

but it seems the Zoe Moss one is exactly the same. Same supplier? I assumed the LF one was custom designed for them?

Links and screenshots below.. (ZM have a spend and save sale atm so works out cheaper)

Lunar Fox
Screen Shot 2021-10-22 at 4.13.05 pm.png

Zoe Moss
Screen Shot 2021-10-22 at 4.13.58 pm.png

ETA: JUST NOTICED on my post, but putting them side by side that the ruffle on the cuff is slightly diff but stll! :oops: