Emmylou MacCarthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not surprising with the amount of cheese she piled into (and top of) her "great midweek meal" mac and cheese
I agree! Was that going into the oven at some stage because I've never seen a mac n cheese pasta bake (or whatever it is) piled so high. Way too much for one adult & 3 kids unless EmmyLou wants him to have leftovers.

Yes I agree you can't help genetics and your lot in life, not everyone is super slim and trim like some people but you CAN control your diet and exercise for your children!
Exactly! Combine some meat with veggies (not too much potato) and salad. And regular exercise. Hopefully Sage can resume his boxing classes because he seemed to enjoy them.

Reactions: 2
If they had separate money but he was a stay at home dad and she worked.. where did his money come from? She had all the money and he had to ask for some? Or she paid his an allowance.
sounds like financial abuse.

Reactions: 4
Honestly, screenshotting this stuff has become one of my favourite things to do. :ROFLMAO: This one is right up there (pardon the pun). We should make a coffee table book of all these delightful images of influencers being rank humans…….
I'm dying 🤣

She actually thinks waddling around all day with someone videoing her, or setting up one of her tripods is such engaging content, she's going to get a contract for The Today Show or something... and her being the spokesperson for "our industry" or whatever TF that board she is on for influencers? What a joke.
Just bake and cook all your fat laden food and forget the high profile TV career darls, the only demographic you're relatable to is the bogan variety. No matter how much you "like" Lana Wilkinson's posts 🙄
Christ I've had a thought....imagine Mrs Pots got a gig in the birdcage at the Spring Carnival - I can feel the cringe of the 2nd hand embarrassment now 😳 the over excited baby voice giggling with the scrunched up face in everyone's personal space, I die at the thought 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm dying 🤣

She actually thinks waddling around all day with someone videoing her, or setting up one of her tripods is such engaging content, she's going to get a contract for The Today Show or something... and her being the spokesperson for "our industry" or whatever TF that board she is on for influencers? What a joke.
Just bake and cook all your fat laden food and forget the high profile TV career darls, the only demographic you're relatable to is the bogan variety. No matter how much you "like" Lana Wilkinson's posts 🙄
Christ I've had a thought....imagine Mrs Pots got a gig in the birdcage at the Spring Carnival - I can feel the cringe of the 2nd hand embarrassment now 😳 the over excited baby voice giggling with the scrunched up face in everyone's personal space, I die at the thought 😂😂😂
It would be like races episode of Kath and Kim when they snuck into the marquees 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If they had separate money but he was a stay at home dad and she worked.. where did his money come from? She had all the money and he had to ask for some? Or she paid his an allowance.
sounds like financial abuse.
I get the impression that he wasn’t getting a wage at all! Anytime he had new clothes etc she would bang on saying “I bought (brought) alove this” and “look at this new shirt I got for alove”.

Even with one of the girls birthdays a few months ago she made it clear that she wrote a list of gifts and sent him to the shops with her bank card to buy them all.

I imagine he had access to a joint bank account or at least a card that linked to one of hers.

Reactions: 1
Supporting Aaron isn’t generous or commendable like she is trying to make out, I would think she Is legally obliged to do it. Surely he is up for some kind of spousal support? It is obvious that he has carried most, if not all of the domestic labour over the past few years. I think the really horrific thing is that all of the work she has done only appears to have benefited her. We don’t know everything, but I have been following her for years and while she has been travelling overseas, primping and preening herself, buying designer clothes, paying for her own spots on tv.. the family’s quality of life on a whole doesn’t appear to have improved at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
It looks like she has her assistant clear out her whole wardrobe! As she noticed a couple of pieces that she wanted to keep.

Even with one of the girls birthdays a few months ago she made it clear that she wrote a list of gifts and sent him to the shops with her bank card to buy them all.
That reminds me she sent Aaron to Harvey Norman to buy the Dolce & Gabbana SMEG toaster and kettle. She made a big thing about it as only her would pay nearly $2k on a toaster and kettle.

Supporting Aaron isn’t generous or commendable like she is trying to make out, I would think she Is legally obliged to do it. Surely he is up for some kind of spousal support? It is obvious that he has carried most, if not all of the domestic labour over the past few years. I think the really horrific thing is that all of the work she has done only appears to have benefited her. We don’t know everything, but I have been following her for years and while she has been travelling overseas, primping and preening herself, buying designer clothes, paying for her own spots on tv.. the family’s quality of life on a whole doesn’t appear to have improved at all.
Well said and that's how I see it too. Her whole life is very public. The amount of money she has spent on herself I can't get over it.

The sound of that little narcissist squeaking around in her rubber thongs & luxe linen this morning has left me ragey.
When she had the denim shorts on you can see her new shape and it’s weird! It’s like she’s now two people spliced together - huge on top and small at the bottom. Her upper torso is just so round and it just slams down into her legs! I can’t explain what I’m thinking!

Let’s not ignore the little digs at Aaron now. She’s going to work her morons into a hate filled frenzy.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When she had the denim shorts on you can see her new shape and it’s weird! It’s like she’s now two people spliced together - huge on top and small at the bottom. Her upper torso is just so round and it just slams down into her legs! I can’t explain what I’m thinking!

Let’s not ignore the little digs at Aaron now. She’s going to work her morons into a hate filled frenzy.
Agreed. This is just the beginning for her. Once the novelty wears off, and she realises she no longer has the freedom that was afforded to her by Aaron’s help, she’s going to get angry.

I’m interested to know why “my baby sister” Sue-Lyn is so absent from all this, after featuring so heavily prior to EL’s surgery? I feel like we’re not getting the whole story about what’s really gone on… she could argue that it’s nobody’s business, but if we had to hear about her vaginal thrush, she owes everyone some genuine transparency.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
All is good in the world, emotionally and physically, when LL can go down a size.
Loving how instead of having a free cameraman she is paying some fuckwit to film her!!

Reactions: 6
And now she's trying to sub-lease the commercial lease. A typical commercial lease is 5 years with an option to renew for 5 years so she is definitely financially stretched.

And now she's trying to sub-lease the commercial lease. A typical commercial lease is 5 years with an option to renew for 5 years so she is definitely financially stretched.
I’m still confused why she has that space, surely a cheaper option would have been to outsource the packing? She totally renovated it and has hosted like two pop up shops?

I agree! Was that going into the oven at some stage because I've never seen a mac n cheese pasta bake (or whatever it is) piled so high. Way too much for one adult & 3 kids unless EmmyLou wants him to have leftovers.
Haha when she said “if there’s leftovers”. Um what? There’s three (fairly young) kids eating it. It looked like it would comfortably serve eight adults! And I’m terrible with portion control 🤣. I couldn’t believe how much she kept piling it up!

Besides all of the trips overseas, 2 trips to NY and the 2 week fitness holiday to Thailand.I still cant get over the time she flew to Sydney, just in case..someone wanted to interview her or meet for a collaborative deal.(She admitted this to her tribe)Stayed in luxury accommodation for a few days and did nothing.She is the most delusional self absorbed wannabe.The amount of $$$ she has grifted and then spent on her ego is insane.How do people follow her, unless they are all there to see the train crash.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.