Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gemmagucci

VIP Member
The sneakers.. the white pants.. the crop top

why on earth? Why try to be so overly"trendy" .. if thats what you call it. What's wrong with jeans a blazer and cool sneakers.. this outfit is beyond.. she's really flogging those Zoe Moss culottes but they aren't flattering in anyone!
She went and bought that crop top? Seriously?
The top is from a small designer in Albert Park -Rocky Rafaela. Im sure the owner would’ve been mortified when she came waltzing in and purchased one for her and one for Sage. Way to ruin a good brand.

RentLife

Chatty Member
LL is whipping the tribe into a frenzy by saying that she is listing her crap on Marketplace.
Maybe she should just get a skip bin dropped off in the front yard instead.
What she wants all the fan girls to rock up to her house and buy a birdcage? I guess they could pick up from the warehouse and the de facto can deal with it.

The downstairs living area also needs a clear out.

Michy02

VIP Member
Her latest stories she mentions getting the new dresses from the Collingwood office. Huh? So I did some Googling and that location is for a fashion sales wholesaler four twenty one which is owned by the lady who started Zoe Moss, Leoni and Monaco Jeans. I still do not believe she owns Zoe Moss! The Leoni clothes are exactly the same, I think she’s just paid to promote them. So confusing.

Attachments

Why did she need to ring around about basketball for Sagey, why didn’t she talk to her bestie SC and Maddog who is involved in the sport .... surely they could have helped her 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
People can agree to disagree but there is absolutely no need to start name calling a fellow snarker. You devalue your argument when you do that.
hahahaha all people do here is name call!!! That's hilarious. So suddenly there are lines of decency?

hotpussy

VIP Member
She sold his drums too!

He is definitely entitled to something. After 2 years of being de facto, a de facto partner is just as entitled as a married partner to share the assets.

We could phone Aaron and ask if he's ok?

View attachment 817149
He's been working full time since September too and sniffing around to work on the Olympic Dam project in South Australia
It's quite a common name.. and no photo..
You think this is him ?

Limpy Love

VIP Member
She commented on Mitch Orcall’s post and people raised his anti masking ways.

One of her models, Sarita Holland, is anti lockdown, her partner went to the protest.

Yep - she definitely would of said something if she was vaccinated. I’m surprised as a small biz owner and travel lover and events organiser she hasn’t ever said to get vaccinated so Victoria can get out of lockdown and do the things she loves.
Geez that surprises me about the Holland's although I don't know much about them anymore!
Lucky Brodie is well and truly retired from the AFL otherwise he wouldn't have been able to play if he refused a vax.

I don't get the car thing either. Are they that financially stretched that they can't afford 2 cars? I only know people who share one car due to finances.

Emmylou with her sponsored car. She had that highlight up for ages about her old car breaking down and she had to walk the kids to school, took photos of her self googling how to fix the car.

What happened to that car that was given to her then? And did she really spend $3000 on pink handbags? That's insane!

horseteeth

Chatty Member
Kylie Brown is wearing a similar outfit (up top anyway) today - and the difference between her and EL is astounding 😂😂😂