Emmylou MacCarthy Emmylou Loves #10 The Real Croptop Princess of Port Melbourne Markets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's going through a mid-life crisis ... she seems so miserable and a bit manic.

If she's going to continue down the influencer path then she needs to pick one thing and focus on that - at the moment, she's just all over the show.

She seems to like cooking - why not set up a You Tube channel, build a following and then try to get a sponsor onboard to turn it into a cooking/travel venture?

I feel sad for her kids, for her ex, and for her ... she seems to be chasing this "ideal" life that probably doesn't really exist ... she needs to work on finding inner peace and happiness (which won't come from getting plastic surgery or expensive skin treatments that don't work); everything else will fall into place after that. She won't get this time back with her kids, and they'll grow up fast.

I saw a picture of Nadia Bartel in the Daily Mail yesterday and she looked fed up and miserable too ... this influencer gig seems like it takes its toll.
I think she's realised people don't watch her as an
"Aspirational" influencer, nor does the she have the charisma or a talent or the beauty to be able to stand alone and do the gig, needs the family around but that's gone now.. the empire is crumbling.. the emperor has no clothes.
I can imagine it's a very unfulfilling job after a while, constantly having to hustle and use your your fam...it's not like this a side hustle for her, it's her business unlike those actresses or models..time to get a real "job" , not Cachia style..

Reactions: 8
Long time lurker.... long time EL watcher...since the days of the not being able to pay for car repairs, and taking 'the children' on the bus to school.

So here is my first post. I had to join just to say that is the absolute best thread name I've ever read!

Reactions: 13
This must be a tough time for her to be so underemployed. Every other influencer is busy with fashion week and Mardi Gras events and EL is not getting any invites to anything. I can imagine that must sting, realising her relevance is very quickly slipping away.
I actually think if she focused (key word) on Zoe Moss properly, it could be successful. She has a loyal customer base and there’s always room for more stylish plus-size clothing brands. If she got some more flattering styles in and pivoted to quality basics, almost like a capsule collection each season, I reckon it would do well. But as usual she’s gone for quantity over quality and it’s a mess. Nobody needs that many printed babydoll dresses.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
This must be a tough time for her to be so underemployed. Every other influencer is busy with fashion week and Mardi Gras events and EL is not getting any invites to anything. I can imagine that must sting, realising her relevance is very quickly slipping away.
I actually think if she focused (key word) on Zoe Moss properly, it could be successful. She has a loyal customer base and there’s always room for more stylish plus-size clothing brands. If she got some more flattering styles in and pivoted to quality basics, almost like a capsule collection each season, I reckon it would do well. But as usual she’s gone for quantity over quality and it’s a mess. Nobody needs that many printed babydoll dresses.
She just doesn’t sell it well either. It’s never styled and she never remembers the name of the styles. She’s always just flopping around sweaty and braless, swearing and providing no useful details. She needs to look at an actual fashion influencer and do some proper stories showcasing the features, fit etc for each item. OH and be honest about the sizing!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She just doesn’t sell it well either. It’s never styled and she never remembers the name of the styles. She’s always just flopping around sweaty and braless, swearing and providing no useful details. She needs to look at an actual fashion influencer and do some proper stories showcasing the features, fit etc for each item. OH and be honest about the sizing!!!!
I actually like some of the clothes but she puts me off. She makes them look dirty and to be honest I would be so worried about the sizing. I know I’m a normal size 14 but what am I in Zoe Moss? It changes each style

Reactions: 9
Long time lurker.... long time EL watcher...since the days of the not being able to pay for car repairs, and taking 'the children' on the bus to school.

So here is my first post. I had to join just to say that is the absolute best thread name I've ever read!
Yep that’s when i saw her too! The bus to school and her broken car wasn’t worth fixing or couldn’t afford too. I think it was rent a bomb.

Reactions: 4
I saw a ZM dress in the wild today, the florally one that EL has been clumping and sweating in all week. I couldn't get over how short it was! The woman wearing it wasn't particularly tall, but the dress only came to mid thigh. I hadn't realised EL AND the dress were both short!

Reactions: 4
I saw a ZM dress in the wild today, the florally one that EL has been clumping and sweating in all week. I couldn't get over how short it was! The woman wearing it wasn't particularly tall, but the dress only came to mid thigh. I hadn't realised EL AND the dress were both short!
When I saw the length of it on LL I was wondering what it would look like on an average height woman.
Mid thigh length flowy dresses is not the ZM demographic.
LL isn't much taller than 150cm (5ft) and probably the same around her middle

I actually like some of the clothes but she puts me off. She makes them look dirty and to be honest I would be so worried about the sizing. I know I’m a normal size 14 but what am I in Zoe Moss? It changes each style
I'd put money on the fact that you could "Size down" significantly. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.