Emmylou MacCarthy Emmylou Loves #10 The Real Croptop Princess of Port Melbourne Markets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How funny if EL inadvertently makes Leah more famous than herself 🤭

She's certainly much more likeable.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Leah definitely gives off the vibe that she comes from money. Even her ultra casual clothes aren’t cheap (PE Nation etc)

Reactions: 9
This question was asked recently to Leigh Campbell. She responded her Apple Watch. Not her 2 year old son or her pets. IMO it’s a strange answer.

I wonder if Lazylou’s house was to burn down what will she save first? Lightstims, designer clothing, mules, LV neon purse, laptop, white sneakers, crop tops, her multiple phones etc.

I’m not saying her house should be burnt down or wishing her harm.

Reactions: 4
Victorians still have to wear masks inside indoor retail venues until 11.59pm tonight so why weren’t they wearing their mask? Pisses me off. Everyone else walking around behind them in that last video at the market had theirs on. The rules don’t apply to some people. 😡

Reactions: 12
Victorians still have to wear masks inside indoor retail venues until 11.59pm tonight so why weren’t they wearing their mask? Pisses me off. Everyone else walking around behind them in that last video at the market had theirs on. The rules don’t apply to some people. 😡
Was Lazylou even wearing a mask in Filly Stable the other day? I cannot remember.

I don't think Miss Lane is that person, there's another account I'm keeping an eye on 👀
A new username always pops up in this thread almost immediately after we call out the person.
I think you'll find MissLane did that too. The last one suspected disappeared last week and ML joined last Saturday, only comments on this thread and quite a lot.
On that note who only comments here and not on other threads? I comment on some other Aussie threads, used to on harry & meghan (but they move too fast for me) and occasionally on TV threads.

Reactions: 5
I looked at leah's insta, she appears very well travelled. I wonder how she ended up with emmy. Also emmy does not follow leah. I would attribute this to employer boundaries but we all know they don't exist!
I'm guessing Leah has wealthy parents who have told her to get a job or the money tree stops producing.
Neither of her "jobs" require any qualifications or talent and would keep her parents happy.
"Organising weddings around the world"
Yeah sure love!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I looked at leah's insta, she appears very well travelled. I wonder how she ended up with emmy. Also emmy does not follow leah. I would attribute this to employer boundaries but we all know they don't exist!
I'm so intrigued by Leah now! She probably has family money and just needs a job to keep her busy and have some play money. Meh, that's my thoughts anyway.

Reactions: 3
I think the fact Leah is 23 and spends 18 hours a day walking around after Mrs Potts filming her on an iPhone says more than enough about Leah 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder if Lazylou’s house was to burn down what will she save first?
Herself, obvs, followed probably by that fugly Chanel necklace and then her neon Emmylou Loves sign.

On that note who only comments here and not on other threads?
I only commented on EL threads at GOMI so I don't find it that unusual for people to only comment on her here.

Regarding other threads, I also follow the Alice Evans and Ioan Gruffudd saga, Carly Findlay, ASMR channels, Squirmy & Grubs and as of today the thread about Ukraine. But I'm not as active in any of those as this thread. I don't comment often in the Australian Influencers thread because I only follow EL.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I only comment on EL threads. I haven’t even read any others. Is there a Constance hall thread? I dislike her more than EL

Reactions: 7
I have covid. I am bored. I’ve been able to do some deep diving today.

Leah seems to have some deep roots planted in Indonesia (Father manages a resort in Ubud, ‘Global Weddings’ has only posted from Indonesia) so I’d be surprised if the designer bags and slides were legit. I still think she comes from an upper middle class family, who travel the world and I’m sure her mum is footing the bill for the Maldives, but reeeeeeeal money, no, I don’t think so.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why are we policing other people on here and what they comment on?!

Comment on what you want!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I reckon Leah’s just discovered DHGate.
I dont know if this comment was said in jest or im just dumb but i just googled DHgate as id never heard of it but it looks like junk? I tried to look for gucci slides and it gave me guccie 😂 but no replica stuff?

Anyway, my 2 cents is she comes from money. Wedding planner since 2019 and and she's 22? But alll of 2020 there was no weddings so she wasnt getting paid. Good on her tho. She looked great today.

• Haha
I dont know if this comment was said in jest or im just dumb but i just googled DHgate as id never heard of it but it looks like junk? I tried to look for gucci slides and it gave me guccie 😂 but no replica stuff?

Anyway, my 2 cents is she comes from money. Wedding planner since 2019 and and she's 22? But alll of 2020 there was no weddings so she wasnt getting paid. Good on her tho. She looked great today.
Nah there's genuine 1:1 replicas on there, you apparently just have to know where to look. There's whole instagram and tiktok accounts dedicated to sharing links to the 'good' stuff. I don't get buying fake tit, but from what I've seen there's things on there that are pretty legit. I THINK (I say this with no authority) but the ads for stuff are all really dodgy looking so they don't get taken down/targeted by fraud checks or whatever? I've seen comments of concerned people being like 'I followed the link you posted and the pictures have no logos' and stuff like that, and the posters assuring them that even though the pictures look sus as, the real products are great? I once tried to look at the website and it was even more of a confused mess than GOMI so I got off there quick smart! 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Herself, obvs, followed probably by that fugly Chanel necklace and then her neon Emmylou Loves sign.

I only commented on EL threads at GOMI so I don't find it that unusual for people to only comment on her here.

Regarding other threads, I also follow the Alice Evans and Ioan Gruffudd saga, Carly Findlay, ASMR channels, Squirmy & Grubs and as of today the thread about Ukraine. But I'm not as active in any of those as this thread. I don't comment often in the Australian Influencers thread because I only follow EL.
Where are the ASMR threads? I love ASMR!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Nah there's genuine 1:1 replicas on there, you apparently just have to know where to look. There's whole instagram and tiktok accounts dedicated to sharing links to the 'good' stuff. I don't get buying fake tit, but from what I've seen there's things on there that are pretty legit. I THINK (I say this with no authority) but the ads for stuff are all really dodgy looking so they don't get taken down/targeted by fraud checks or whatever? I've seen comments of concerned people being like 'I followed the link you posted and the pictures have no logos' and stuff like that, and the posters assuring them that even though the pictures look sus as, the real products are great? I once tried to look at the website and it was even more of a confused mess than GOMI so I got off there quick smart! 😂
Ahhh yes ok this makes more sense, thanks. I too cannot understand buying fakes. But as ive mentioned up thread I love kmart so Im probably not their demographic anyway 😂
However im already getting ads on insta 😑

I think you'll find MissLane did that too. The last one suspected disappeared last week and ML joined last Saturday, only comments on this thread and quite a lot.
On that note who only comments here and not on other threads? I comment on some other Aussie threads, used to on harry & meghan (but they move too fast for me) and occasionally on TV threads.
Also I pretty much only comment here and on cachias thread. Cant stand either of them.

Attachments

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.