Emmylou MacCarthy Emmylou Loves #10 The Real Croptop Princess of Port Melbourne Markets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh look, it's like a cheezel trail on the road beside her. So that's how Leah gets her to focus on the camera!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I get the feeling that Lazylou is envious of Leah’s body. Leah looks slimmer compared to SL.

Is Leah wearing designer shoes? She must be getting paid A LOT to hold a camera. But is it worth brain cells dying of boredom?

Her sanity? Her integrity? The truth? Her pants? Her clothes? Her family? Her responsibilities? I could go on and on.

Funny how we pull out the ZM after spending up big at Filly Stable.
I just don’t understand why she NEVER wants to wear pants! I’m half the size of Em and I still wear anti chafe shorts under dresses and skirts all summer because I don’t want my leg to rub together. I guess that’s why she does the weird wide-leg stance all the time? Honestly whoever told her this monstrous video was a good idea must be as loopy as she is! WHY DID THE ORANGE DESERVE THAT?! Where on earth did the bloody llamas come from?! The terrible song choice! She never fails to entertain.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Another product she didn't know the name of!!
It's OK to wear it though when it's sale time.
She is a walking contradiction.

Reactions: 5
These 40 percent off sales tells me something is not so great with Zoe moss. I’m sure she had one a few weeks back too.

Reactions: 12
WHATTTTTTTT THEEEEEEE FCKKKKK.
What.the.duck.

I think i preferred my life before I knew she existed.
Nah, she is not well.

But thank you for sharing this, i did need to see it haha
These are my favourite pics from the video (apart from the orange) The flower crown and the running 😭😭 I think she got her acting lessons from the Johnny Young Talent School 🤭

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I looked at leah's insta, she appears very well travelled. I wonder how she ended up with emmy. Also emmy does not follow leah. I would attribute this to employer boundaries but we all know they don't exist!
lol she’s an EA to the CEO! It’s giving me Sophie Cachia vibes 👩🏻‍💼

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If it’s real the value price of Leah’s bumbag is $3,350 at LV.
My favourite part of this is the CEO having to borrow her 22 (?) yo Executive Assistant's designer bags. If that doesn't scream pretent CEO I don't know what does.

Also - not saying a designer bag is a sign of success AT ALL. More a comment on borrowing it to portray success being ridiculous.

Also who would ask to borrow someone's $3k bag. Can I borrow your diamond ring while I'm at it. Just weird.

Reactions: 12
All this talk of Leah and showing everyone what she's wearing lately has me thinking, maybe Emmy is splashing her cash to try and keep up with Leah? Maybe she's jealous and doesn't want to be outdone by her "EA"

• Heart
Reactions: 13
There is now way Leah’s designer gear is genuine, she probably imports the knocks offs and sells them at a mark up and that’s how she can afford to go to the Maldives.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.