Emmylou MacCarthy #9 Emmylou Loves: Poppin’ pingers with Cheezel fingers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s trolling us, right? RIGHT?! Surely no one can be this idiotic unintentionally…
This batch of stories gave me all the secondhand embarrassment. She is so effing cringe. I cannot fathom how anyone is comfortable being filmed doing the most mundane daily activities, let alone someone who isn't really even famous! The side eye from the people around her makes me chuckle though 😆

Reactions: 9
I thought she was going to lose it with Leah because the kiosk was closed. She so wanted to. Probably would have if she hadn't been filming the flog

Reactions: 5
So Emmy how did you get your weight to 90kgs? Oh a packet of cheezels a day, bit of walking and journaling!
Ok sounds about right…

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Who wears that much foundation to go exercise. And naming products hoping to get freebies is bad

Reactions: 4
Her busy work day..what a flog.She is becoming more vacuous and completely fucked as each day goes.Who tf finds her inspirational..lazy, self absorbed tit mother.

Reactions: 12
Pity we couldnt all pitch in for a billboard of the true her , as she herself paid for one.I know..that would be bullying..but it'd be nice.

Emmy lou Loves....
Insert all the things..in dot points.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Her busy work day..what a flog.She is becoming more vacuous and completely fucked as each day goes.Who tf finds her inspirational..lazy, self absorbed tit mother.
Who has time to waste time?? You are not lost without the children on a work day bleeping WORK!! She needs some serious help, also a 2 - 3 hour walk which isn't going to happen and nobody does barely cancels out the party bags you absolute flog

Reactions: 12
Hi Lazylou, we spotted you on your quick walk today down Beach road. Still a humpty dumpty. Must be nice for you to finally have a friend to walk with; oh oops an employee in lieu of actual friends.

Reactions: 11
A three hour walk?! Whattt? Who does that?!
(Not Emmylou obviously, but what a weird thing to say 😅)
Maybe she’s using Chrissy Swan’s weight loss ‘technique’ to explain her rapid drop once she’s had WLS. Planting the seed early ‘see look guys, I walked so much the last couple of months, the fat just melted away’

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If she’s swapped the kids with Aaron mid-week, does that mean we can expect her to be flying up to Sydney tomorrow for her event? She hasn’t mentioned it, but can’t imagine she’d miss it. Unless they tell them in advance who wins and it’s not her.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.