Emmylou MacCarthy #9 Emmylou Loves: Poppin’ pingers with Cheezel fingers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd love to know why her number of followers haven't changed in years.
TYM would be lucky to have 10% of followers who are genuine fans.
I think I've found the same site - Emmylou 13.55% fake followers. Nadia Bartel 29.07% fake followers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bec Judd 23.46% fake!!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Two party packs of Cheezels a day Emmylou is saying that she’s now dealing with her emotions in a healthy way 🧐. Clearly wrong on a number of levels, but setting up rules like, “no! I can’t have sugar!! Just Cheezels!!” isn’t healthy and she’ll find herself face down in a chocolate cake any day now.

The faux body positivity while desperately wanting to be thin is terrible. It’s 2022, Emmylou, do better!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Dont you love all the clothes that dont fit so you have to show your bra
Yeah but she totally bought that bright yellow bra to wear with the dress she marched her little trotters to the first lingerie shop she found on Google that sold yellow bra anyway :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The fact she didn't gain any followers after Survivor is pretty funny, I'm sure she was expecting thousand s 🤣
First to admit it’s somewhat of a wild theory, but hear me out. Imagine if the Survivor franchise (inc producers) really did pay her the $200,000 as rumoured, knowing full well she’d out herself on national television and knowing the repercussions of same (everyone seeing her for the full blown knob she is).

That’s one wise investment!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Two party packs of Cheezels a day Emmylou is saying that she’s now dealing with her emotions in a healthy way 🧐. Clearly wrong on a number of levels, but setting up rules like, “no! I can’t have sugar!! Just Cheezels!!” isn’t healthy and she’ll find herself face down in a chocolate cake any day now.

The faux body positivity while desperately wanting to be thin is terrible. It’s 2022, Emmylou, do better!

"EXTRUDED SNACKS

Extruded snacks include the rings, tubes, strings and puffs of processed corn, rice or wheat that are heavily flavoured with cheese or chicken and cooked with processed vegetable oils to give us what we know as Burger Rings, Toobs, Cheezels and Twisties. Not only are these snacks high in fat and specifically saturated fats, it is the combination of processed carbs and fats that makes these foods both appealing but also so bad for us nutritionally. Neurological studies have shown that the more concentrated the mix of carbs and fat within a food, the increased risk of overeating, which may somewhat explain why we can finish an entire packet of high fat snacks without even noticing."

Reactions: 6
I think I've found the same site - Emmylou 13.55% fake followers. Nadia Bartel 29.07% fake followers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bec Judd 23.46% fake!!
I don't get it - even with fake followers that's still a lot of followers so just get rid of the fake and be genuine and pleased about it.

Reactions: 2

And what did she think the carbs in cheezels turn into? Has she had any dietary education at all?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't get it - even with fake followers that's still a lot of followers so just get rid of the fake and be genuine and pleased about it.
I dont get why people hate follow when you can still see everything you need to see on a public account without following.
Can anyone explain it because I don't follow any if these I fluencers and still see everything? Am I missing something?!

Reactions: 13
I dont get why people hate follow when you can still see everything you need to see on a public account without following.
Can anyone explain it because I don't follow any if these I fluencers and still see everything? Am I missing something?!
I don’t follow them but I know I’m adding to their numbers by watching their stories or clicking their posts which makes me a bit mad inside. I’m not savvy enough to figure out how to view them without giving them numbers though. But I flat out don’t want to add to their follower numbers in case it makes a difference.

Reactions: 5
Emmy Lou Loves #10 The Real Croptop Princess of Port Melbourne Markets

😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Its the afternnon and no sign of lazy lou, don't tell me she is napping.

Have a look at her linked in. She did not burst onto the scene she burst out of her clothes.

At least she got the infectious part right though.... :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.