Emmylou MacCarthy #9 Emmylou Loves: Poppin’ pingers with Cheezel fingers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing screams "fit, healthy and happy" more that being breathless while walking and talking to strangers on your phone.
But yeah, I believe you!! 🤣

And still she's isn't walking with her dogs.
Maybe they stay home to protect the undupervised children🤔
Are the dogs still there? Maybe Alove took custody of them?

Reactions: 2
Confidence is contagious. Sure when you have paid minions and followers who keep telling her how good she looks. So let's build her up buttercup and dont break her heart......

Reactions: 3
I find her face so different in the Selfies she takes v the photos taken by others, her face is so much more round and fleshy .. I guess it's all tricks and angles..
Sometimes it looks a normal shape, other times a like a huge puffer fish smothered in makeup

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When she had her lap band she wasn’t much skinnier truly. She just ate less but still the same junk. She often complained about not being able to eat normally (which is the whole point yeah?) and was trying to squish in some bread or twisties or something. She won’t do the emotional and mental work so weight loss won’t be successful for her. It won’t stick. She is a disordered eater who throws money into weight loss as if it were a get rich quick scheme. Replace the word rich with thin. It doesn’t work and it won’t stick. In the UK there was a round of influencers doing “skinny jab” as a sponsored product. It was Saxenda branded differently. She could be doing something like that but it’s not a
Stimulant. She is on duromine for sure to be losing the numbers she is claiming.

Reactions: 9
She'd still be the most disgusting person if she had a perfect body/face. It's her personality for me.
If she genuinely goes down dress sizes to a standard 14 not a Zoe moss 14, she’s going to be bleeping unbearable. Because it IS all about being skinny to EmmyLou, not about health. She doesn’t have the body shape for a 10 though, she’s so stocky I don’t believe she’d get there.

God she’s lonely. Can’t even go for a walk in solitude, listening to some music. Has to maniacally giggle and huff and puff into her phone. It’s so grim.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
No way is she 90kgs. I am her height not far off that weight and I'm almost half her size... But whatever makes ya feel better Em

Reactions: 4
I was thinking about these influencers’ stagnant follower counts the other day. I wonder if there are a lot of people who are long term followers? Or do people follow for a short time and then realise how terrible they are and unfollow a short time later, only to be replaced by more unsuspecting people? I really think influencer marketing is on the nose now l and I wonder how long it will take for brands to catch up. These idiots have around 0.5% of the population tuning into them (maybe.. maths isn’t my strong suit 🥴), but so many of their followers are fake or disengaged. It’s funny that they are all coming out claiming to be victims of bullying and trolling when I think they can just feel the shift and their cushy lifestyles are slipping through their fingers. I think it might be time to update the old resume.
I firmly believe people tend to stick with following the same people and until whoever they follow does something rude or offensive enough to unfollow, or they actively decide to clean up their following list - it tends to stay the same... I am also confused at how random comment sections seem to be - sometimes there's heaps, sometimes there's nothing...? Is it all algorithm based or what?

Reactions: 4
Ok.. I’ve just had a realisation for others who might be blocked by emmylou or other influencers.
I tried to look up an influencer who I watch sometimes. Never comment on her stuff. Pretty neutral on her. Sometimes I actually enjoy her content. Really strange since I never engage.
Then it dawned on me that the same thing with Emmy happened. So I’m assuming that influencers are blocking people who follow those influencer commentary accounts. I do follow a few of those.
How in the world are they blocking so many people at one time? Surely they don’t go through these accounts followers list to block one by one?!!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I don’t think so. I’ve said before that EL’s weight is the least offensive thing about her. I think Aaron lost interest because she is a selfish, narcissistic, controlling and nasty woman who belittled him and publicly diminished his worth every chance she got. It took him a long time to escape but it often does for men and women who have been emotionally and financially abused.
I think it was the financial abuse that finished their relationship. Her spending thousands on thousands on her vanity projects (inc the "warehouse" that turned out to be totally unneeded, her TT, then the investment property that is hers only as it's HER money) but was unable to fund the projects he wanted to do to make him happy.
If it was reversed, it would be considered disgusting. When one person in a relationship stays home to care for the children, the money is not only the earner's.

Her insta story this morning about her contentment with her wait. Yet she still went on abou eating and food lazy lou, where the he are your kids. Mine where in high school before i ever left them home alone.
Hmm yep I think it's confirmed... she's baaaaa-aaack.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ok.. I’ve just had a realisation for others who might be blocked by emmylou or other influencers.
I tried to look up an influencer who I watch sometimes. Never comment on her stuff. Pretty neutral on her. Sometimes I actually enjoy her content. Really strange since I never engage.
Then it dawned on me that the same thing with Emmy happened. So I’m assuming that influencers are blocking people who follow those influencer commentary accounts. I do follow a few of those.
How in the world are they blocking so many people at one time? Surely they don’t go through these accounts followers list to block one by one?!!
Imagine the number of party sized packets of cheezels she’d eat while carrying out that task.

• Haha
I think it was the financial abuse that finished their relationship. Her spending thousands on thousands on her vanity projects (inc the "warehouse" that turned out to be totally unneeded, her TT, then the investment property that is hers only as it's HER money) but was unable to fund the projects he wanted to do to make him happy.
If it was reversed, it would be considered disgusting. When one person in a relationship stays home to care for the children, the money is not only the earner's.
I think this is why she’s ‘not asking him for a cent’ as she so proudly stated recently. She can’t ask for child support because if they officially declare separation of their de facto relationship Aaron is legally entitled to a percentage of the assets and earnings from the duration of the relationship, including ‘her’ investment property. She absolutely does not want this to proceed to family court because Aaron’s non-financial contributions as a SAHD would be significant and would require a much fairer division of assets than the one that has occurred i.e. EL kept everything.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.