Emmylou MacCarthy #9 Emmylou Loves: Poppin’ pingers with Cheezel fingers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The rash is itchy and spreading 🤮. HOW does she think it’s appropriate to go and try clothes on?!! it’s not like anything she buys fits anyway, so why bother? Not spending her life in sweaty, too tight clothes and washing her dirty clothes after she wears them would make such a difference 🥴
I'm wondering with the spreading rash and the second trip to fat camp that she has indeed been diagnosed with diabetes.
Surely anyone who just had a fungal rash wouldn't be trying on clothes inshore and if if that's all it is, why isnt the treatment working.
Waiting for you announcement Emmy!

Reactions: 10
Then don’t try to correlate someone’s heavy period to the vaccine.
I am just saying it could be a possibility. She has talked about periods before but never described her periods like that before.

Some top hospitals in the USA are part of the study. Just because it did not happen to you, you don’t have to be mean about it.

Reactions: 1
why isnt the treatment working.
That’s the bit I don’t understand. She’s had a rash for months now. She’s said she’s got topical steroid creams and antifungal creams and whatever else a doctor has prescribed. So why is it still spreading? How long does she think a rash should last? I’ve genuinely never heard of a person having some sort of skin rash for 8+ weeks?

No wonder she still reckons her huge gut is ‘swelling’. Most people would be concerned that something wasn’t right if they were still distended months and months after surgery, but in old mate’s bizarre timeline of perpetual ailments, it’s seemingly no cause for concern.

Reactions: 13
I am just saying it could be a possibility. She has talked about periods before but never described her periods like that before.

Some top hospitals in the USA are part of the study. Just because it did not happen to you, you don’t have to be mean about it.
I’m not being mean at all. Or denying it as a possibility. I think it’s a long bow to draw and a strange comment for this type of forum.

I’m in healthcare, there are millions of studies at many many “top hospitals” and many of those designed to debunk theories.

I also don’t know what outcome you wanted from your comment.

Reactions: 25
Why would you go on a costly shopping spree at Lorna Jane (I say costly because “they don’t give ya a free $100 yoga mat if you haven’t spent a pretty penny”) and then still wear the same dirty, stinky, fungal rash shorts 2 days in a row? 🤮

It’s obvious that she’s dropped all this coin on a flash new wardrobe that doesn’t fit because she’s hoping the Duromine will keep dropping her weight all year long, despite going out and eating bacon and eggs at the markets and having steak dinners at the graham every night! Good luck to you Emmy, bloody good luck.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I'm predicting Loopy has a super busy week ahead of her with lots of exciting announcements in the pipeline

Reactions: 6
Whatever each of us may think re the cause, it is clear that her rash and her swelling are not normal. I don't know if she's receiving poor medical advice, or simply disregarding it but if I had a rash longer than a week I'd be pushing for answers. Personally, I think her main issues are that she lives in filth, has poor hygiene, an inflammatory diet, inadequate water intake and a sedentary lifestyle. She needs to clean up her act.

Reactions: 17
any other time it's screeching galah voice scrunched up face "yeah me and the kids just goin' for a quick fuckin' dinner, duck me, I'm fuckin' knackered, qhat a day and Sagey just loves it don't ya Sagey, it so bewdiful"
🤣🤣 dead.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Whatever each of us may think re the cause, it is clear that her rash and her swelling are not normal. I don't know if she's receiving poor medical advice, or simply disregarding it but if I had a rash longer than a week I'd be pushing for answers. Personally, I think her main issues are that she lives in filth, has poor hygiene, an inflammatory diet, inadequate water intake and a sedentary lifestyle. She needs to clean up her act.
I don’t see EmmyLou as a person who will finish a full course of medical treatment. She never sticks with anything all the way through, why would she apply an ointment three times a day (for example) or take a tablet every day? She gets bored with everything. If something doesn’t work immediately she ditches it, including her magical essential oils. Medical treatments take time, EmmyLou is a flighty ditz. This rash is never going away.

Reactions: 12
I’m not being mean at all. Or denying it as a possibility. I think it’s a long bow to draw and a strange comment for this type of forum.

I’m in healthcare, there are millions of studies at many many “top hospitals” and many of those designed to debunk theories.

I also don’t know what outcome you wanted from your comment.
No wonder a lot of doctors and nurses dismiss or misdiagnose people. You go to the hospital because you have the worst headache in your life and they tell you we cannot scan your head because you will get radiation. Go back to your GP and get a referral for your head. Who knows how long that can take? Could it be cancer, tumour, bleeding, or a burst aneurysm? But who cares right, let’s dismiss them for being a brain queen. Before you say anything this happened to my sister before the pandemic. I know migraine sufferers who are also treated as drama queen in the hospital looking for a drug fix. If someone says their arm hurts they should not worry that it could be a hurt attack?

Studies should be peer reviewed but we don’t always get that.

Hospitals and universities have in the past made some unethical decisions and moves.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
and most likely include a few more days "children" free whilst she spends countless days and money preening herself for the AIMCO awards...
Yes I forgot about these bogus awards that absolutely no one gives a flying duck about. She'll be staying in the Sheraton in Sydney before we can say crop top. Alove will be left minding "the children" again. Just take them full time Alove so mama can pursue her career

Reactions: 12
No wonder a lot of doctors and nurses dismiss or misdiagnose people. You go to the hospital because you have the worst headache in your life and they tell you we cannot scan your head because you will get radiation. Go back to your GP and get a referral for your head. Who knows how long that can take? Could it be cancer, tumour, bleeding, or a burst aneurysm? But who cares right, let’s dismiss them for being a brain queen. Before you say anything this happened to my sister before the pandemic. I know migraine sufferers who are also treated as drama queen in the hospital looking for a drug fix. If someone says their arm hurts they should not worry that it could be a hurt attack?

Studies should be peer reviewed but we don’t always get that.

Hospitals and universities have in the past made some unethical decisions and moves.
Let’s leave it at this huh. I’m sorry this happened to your sister. I’m not here to debate the failings of our healthcare system.

Reactions: 22
I don’t see EmmyLou as a person who will finish a full course of medical treatment. She never sticks with anything all the way through, why would she apply an ointment three times a day (for example) or take a tablet every day? She gets bored with everything. If something doesn’t work immediately she ditches it, including her magical essential oils. Medical treatments take time, EmmyLou is a flighty ditz. This rash is never going away.
She said the doctor wouldn’t give her the anti fungal pill, I’m guessing that’s what she was hoping the quick fix would be! I imagine proper hygiene would still be essential and she fails at the basics. She does the exact opposite of everything I thought a normal person with a fungal rash would do! She really is bizarre.

Reactions: 3
After watching her latest stories, where she patted her stomach and said ‘she’s on the home stretch now’, I am convinced she went to Geelong to do a pre weight loss surgery diet because she couldn’t do it on her own. She also said when she bought the too small crop top that it’ll fit her soon. Her phi waiting period must be almost up and the govt are allowing elective surgery again here now. I’m probably wrong but I’m pretty confident that’s what will happen.

Reactions: 11
Home 5 seconds and shoving her phone in their faces when they are clearly uncomfortable. This woman is deplorable

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.