Emmylou MacCarthy #9 Emmylou Loves: Poppin’ pingers with Cheezel fingers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m halfway through inventing Anna 😩damn actually having to work for a living instead of scamming people with light stims and cheap clothes🙄. But I agree it really is an eye opener to how easy people are tricked into thinking people have a much different life to what the actually live. At least crazylou doesn’t try to hide the filth she lives in😂😂not sure you can hide that!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If I was paying all that money for fat farm....I mean retreat...wouldn't you want to go somewhere tranquil, where there was no service and genuinely just focus on diet, mental health and exercise for the week. This one she's on makes no sense to me. The fact she has got her phone out on a walk is a no from me and I don't see she will have any real benefits.
Got a pic of her in Geelong!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m halfway through inventing Anna 😩damn actually having to work for a living instead of scamming people with light stims and cheap clothes🙄. But I agree it really is an eye opener to how easy people are tricked into thinking people have a much different life to what the actually live. At least crazylou doesn’t try to hide the filth she lives in😂😂not sure you can hide that!
What an idiot Rachel was both on the series and IRL!

Not spoiling for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
So I see AJE (arjjjjj) does activewear in their new range up to a size 18 and actually promotes it so you can see them on a size 16. I think they look great, this is how a sports crop should look with sports tank underneath. Lesson in dressing lazy loo.. can thank me later. Tho lazy loo has a much h bigger beach ball stomach than the gorgeous size 16 model! 🏀

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Hahaha we definitely called them the botanical Gardens growing up. I wonder if they changed the name at some point?! Everything seems to change and I don't follow with. We still have safeway and bi-lo here im sure 😂😂
I STILL call them the Botanical Gardens!
And no Bi-Lo anymore 😂

Meet you in town? Lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
So I see AJE (arjjjjj) does activewear in their new range up to a size 18 and actually promotes it so you can see them on a size 16. I think they look great, this is how a sports crop should look with sports tank underneath. Lesson in dressing lazy loo.. can thank me later. Tho lazy loo has a much h bigger beach ball stomach than the gorgeous size 16 model! 🏀
I reported this to tattle a while ago 😂 as I’m a size 18 and love Aje so just have their activewear and accessories and hoping their extend their clothing range too - I don’t buy it and spend more $ to get it extended like ELL does

Yesss!! Let's meet in town, how's about in bay city plaza? 😂😂
I volunteer as tribute to attend the next fat farm she is at 😂
Yep, Bay City parking is cheaper than Westfield (or it was last time I was there lol)

I'm coming to fat farm. We'll bunk together and take turns filming our subject matter 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I loathe those posts that Lazylou posts herself either a close up or outfit. With an insipid comment fishing for comments from her community. Like her latest post and shares it to stories. All for her SM accounts to have engagement and prove to stupid companies that work with her that she is worth working with them.

Reactions: 8
At least crazylou doesn’t try to hide the filth she lives in😂😂not sure you can hide that!
Oooh I don’t know.. she used to be a lot more candid about her living conditions. I have definitely noticed a change in how her home is shown since the brand deals started rolling in. There is a reason that she is constantly being filmed leaving her house and not inside it. I know it’s hard to believe that we are actually seeing a more sanitised version these days but I’ve definitely seen a shift. It’s a pity the same can’t be said about the commentary on her massacre periods and fungal rashes.

Reactions: 14
Myers Bay City it is, then off to the Botanical Gardens for a cheezel picnic in stunnink surrounds
Woohoo! Sounds like a plan 😂😂 I dont go down to geelong that often anymore, but i will if cheezles are involved!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I loathe those posts that Lazylou posts herself either a close up or outfit. With an insipid comment fishing for comments from her community. Like her latest post and shares it to stories. All for her SM accounts to have engagement and prove to stupid companies that work with her that she is worth working with them.
IMO, its her narcissist personality coming through… We all go through stages of when we love a piece of clothing, but, we change shape, put on a few kgs, and then use that piece of our favourite clothing as an incentive to get back into it. In the mean time we dress to suit our body. She on the other hand, says she refuses to get rid of it, and that’s ok, but then parades herself in it, gets negative comments, and then contradicts herself and says she just chooses something different to wear in the meantime? but she doesn’t.
So why don’t you EL? You’ve got a whole appropriate wardrobe of ZM….WTF…🤦🏼‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Oooh I don’t know.. she used to be a lot more candid about her living conditions. I have definitely noticed a change in how her home is shown since the brand deals started rolling in. There is a reason that she is constantly being filmed leaving her house and not inside it. I know it’s hard to believe that we are actually seeing a more sanitised version these days but I’ve definitely seen a shift. It’s a pity the same can’t be said about the commentary on her massacre periods and fungal rashes.
She was always cooking and chatting away, when is the last time we saw her in the kitchen? Maybe it’s too much without Aaron, he probably did way more behind the scenes for cooking then she ever let on.

Reactions: 13
I am totally shocked or surprised that the blanched sausage queen never put in kitchen in her warehouse to cook or use for ads. What I mean by kitchen, something that wasn’t permanent and could be taken with her if she left. Maybe with wheels to push the kitchen aside. Example a kitchen island with a portable stovetop. Did not have to be super fancy.

Remember when they use to model ZM in the warehouse for photoshoots. Now we on only model and film in the street to be seen. Most of the day is spent looking for locations and crossing the road a zillion times. In the warehouse they could be done in a few hours.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.