Emmylou MacCarthy #9 Emmylou Loves: Poppin’ pingers with Cheezel fingers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely can’t believe I’m defending EL on this but I grew up in Geelong and they were ALWAYS referred to as the botanical gardens. Maybe to try to avoid comparisons to Melbourne’s much better botanic gardens? I don’t know. Myer was also always called Myers so Geelong’s track record for correct pronunciation of words isn’t great 😂
Google tells me they’re the Geelong Botanic Gardens but I’ll give her a pass - there are plenty of other words she’s butchered that I can snark on haha!
If she said “Myers” though, we’ll that would just about do me in 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Google tells me they’re the Geelong Botanic Gardens but I’ll give her a pass - there are plenty of other words she’s butchered that I can snark on haha!
If she said “Myers” though, we’ll that would just about do me in 🥴

Hahaha we definitely called them the botanical Gardens growing up. I wonder if they changed the name at some point?! Everything seems to change and I don't follow with. We still have safeway and bi-lo here im sure 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh those gorjus punkins 🙄
Oh God that takes me back! Years ago there used to be a forum for tv shows and it was when biggest lost was on. One of the trainers ( Shane? Aussie show) used to do an ad for bread and pronounced it like that! He was known by it on the forum! 😂 😂 😂
sorry to side track

Reactions: 2
A real retreat would have done her the world of good… I still don’t get why you would pay all that money for a tummy tuck and not take the steps to treat your body better. Such a waste of dollars.

Reactions: 8
A real retreat would have done her the world of good… I still don’t get why you would pay all that money for a tummy tuck and not take the steps to treat your body better. Such a waste of dollars.
I personally think she uses these relaxed and city based "health retreats" to veg ina a hotel room alone with no responsibility and to justify being away from her kids . If she just said duck it I've had enough and need a week away alone from the kids and booked into a hotel she would be judged . But beciase she's obese she can get away with it in the interest of "health"!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It's crazy that her pages have doubled Sophie's, who would have thought someone else was a bigger narc that CEO boss babe of quality control?
Sophie barely gives us content that isn’t business. There’s minimal day to day dribble, unlike Emmy Lou who shares every walk, every coffee, every emotion. Sophie has pulled way way back from sharing

Reactions: 4
Emmy Lounatic no doubt you’re scrolling here with one hand and fingering a bag of Cheezels with the other, so just a request could you do a story to show us if you’re still resting your phone against a pillow to watch Netflix?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sophie barely gives us content that isn’t business. There’s minimal day to day dribble, unlike Emmy Lou who shares every walk, every coffee, every emotion. Sophie has pulled way way back from sharing
I can sort of understand why people like Emmylou. She’s a scam artist, but kind of fun and bubbly 🤢. I see nothing redeeming with Sophie. She is so smug and unlikeable.

Reactions: 13
If I was paying all that money for fat farm....I mean retreat...wouldn't you want to go somewhere tranquil, where there was no service and genuinely just focus on diet, mental health and exercise for the week. This one she's on makes no sense to me. The fact she has got her phone out on a walk is a no from me and I don't see she will have any real benefits.

Reactions: 12
If I was paying all that money for fat farm....I mean retreat...wouldn't you want to go somewhere tranquil, where there was no service and genuinely just focus on diet, mental health and exercise for the week. This one she's on makes no sense to me. The fact she has got her phone out on a walk is a no from me and I don't see she will have any real benefits.
Yep. It seems like a cash grab to teach people how to eat and exercise. Stuff they could learn about from reputable people on social media or websites. There’s nothing “health retreat” about it. When she said what kind of food was available, it seemed like just normal food people eat. Unlike our girl who thinks a normal lunch is a massive steak, and a normal breakfast is cafe eggs every day.

Reactions: 6
Just finished watching ‘Inventing Anna’ on Netflix last night and Lou kinda reminds me of Anna Delvey. Not the trust fund but the constant scamming people. If you haven’t seen it you should. It only happened a fe years ago.

Reactions: 5
Just finished watching ‘Inventing Anna’ on Netflix last night and Lou kinda reminds me of Anna Delvey. Not the trust fund but the constant scamming people. If you haven’t seen it you should. It only happened a fe years ago.
I had similar thoughts, these influencers are using and abusing their audience for likes. Unfortunately there isn't a real way to keep them consistently accountable for their content.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.