Emmylou MacCarthy #8 Emmylou Loves: Single, and looking for a fungi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am praying to god that I don't have to witness Lazy Loos arelaoas or the tape
. 🤢. apparently this happens after breastfeeding according to the learned expert.. um
I've had 2 kids and mine never changed .. sorry!
I'm not a guy but I just find she would be really unappealing the the opposite sex.. she not a bigger girl ina curvy sexy way at all not does she have a great personality.. but who knows...

Reactions: 7
I am praying to god that I don't have to witness Lazy Loos arelaoas or the tape
. 🤢. apparently this happens after breastfeeding according to the learned expert.. um
I've had 2 kids and mine never changed .. sorry!
I'm not a guy but I just find she would be really unappealing the the opposite sex.. she not a bigger girl ina curvy sexy way at all not does she have a great personality.. but who knows...
It can also be caused by weight gain. She flashed us the other day and I didn't seen large areolas:

Screen Shot 2022-02-05 at 3.40.52 pm.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
The sausage casing dress brand is Ellesse. It's literally said how it's spelled - el-ess. LS as in Lazy Slob which LazyLou is. I did have a chuckle thinking it said CHEESE.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Girl. It doesn’t fit.
This is the ultimate What You Ordered vs What You Got.
Oh dear.

C6F976D4-6455-49B3-8DC3-FEDD401D2D3B.jpeg

E1F5F1DD-1341-4BF5-AC7B-0499B678B0DF.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
One can only imagine what the world will get to see if she tries to sit down in that.
Gosh, the reality of what it should look like had me cackling.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How tf is she going to sit down at Moonlight comfortably? We go all the time and she's going to look like a moron. You trek down through the gardens to get to the cinema. Most people wear cute pants or a comfy maxi skirt because you're sitting in a bean bag or on the ground. She's insane.

The contrast of the $900 ill-fitting dress and the cracked pavement with dead weeds behind her made me giggle.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The dress does not fit that's why she's got that top on underneath.. I don't know why she doesn't wear brands that fit her..
Her legs also need Covering up.. chubby thighs are no one's friend..
That top looks a high support sports bra! Tres chic!
The buttons are under more pressure than Scomo.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
OMG THE DRESS DOESN’T EFFING FIT EL! What is this woman on? She has completely ruined a beautiful dress because she thinks she can wear whatever she likes.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I stg this woman attends more, and more-regular, hair nail lash beauty etc appointments than any other influencer I follow- even the ones that have significantly larger accounts and a much bigger following, or are bona-fide famous outside of the ‘gram. At this stage I am convinced there must be some pot of mysterious apartheid-emerald-mine wealth bankrolling her lifestyle (her Dad *is* a white Zimbabwean…) because I just cannot conceive of how she is affording this otherwise. She legit pays a team of staff to seemingly follow her around all day filming her having coffees and walking between appointments. It is insane.
All the while she genuinely and i mean genuinely believes she is a celebrity...it's manic, disturbing akin to watching a car crash and i am here for the moment of impact!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.