Emmylou MacCarthy #8 Emmylou Loves: Single, and looking for a fungi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's wanting to Become a gay icon like Kylie Minogue etc..

Can anymore at taunted to these matters help? Is she? Madness if so..

Also, why wear a bikini if you suddenly see your fake tan job on one leg is tit.. just put in a longer length shorts or skirt FFS!

I think she's wanting to Become a gay icon like Kylie Minogue etc..

Can anymore attunef to these matters help? Is she? Madness if so..

Also, why wear a bikini if you suddenly see your fake tan job on one leg is tit.. just put in a longer length shorts or skirt FFS

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I would be so embarrassed if I showed up for an event dressed as though it was Mardi Gras and everyone else was dressed in shorts and t shirts!

It’s apparent she did no research into this PAID gig at all and just assumed that an event celebrating Melbourne’s queer communities must be exactly like Mardi Gras! Embarrassing and shameful Emmy. You are a disgrace 🖕🏻

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I just don’t understand why she’s not wearing shorts/pants. It’s nothing to do with her body or age, no one should be going out dressed like that!! It’s just so weird. Nothing to do with confidence, just wants to attract attention.

Reactions: 16
So if ALove is still filming her, where are the kids? Palmed off agian? 🤷‍♀️
I watched without sound, tell me it wasn’t Alove filming this nonsense?!? 😳 Sage was at home, hopefully being supervised by someone.

What goes through a persons mind to think, “you know what, I’m just going to wear a bikini out to this event”. It makes no sense. She’s literally just standing in a park in a bikini, surrounded by people wearing actual clothes.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I’m assuming ALove was at home with the kids, filming her in the stories at home. Why does he still do that?
Agree with everyone about the outfit. It’s not Mardi Gras and she’s not extra. She’s an annoying pest.

Reactions: 11
I just don’t understand why she’s not wearing shorts/pants. It’s nothing to do with her body or age, no one should be going out dressed like that!! It’s just so weird. Nothing to do with confidence, just wants to attract attention.
I think she has like a reverse body dismorphia where she looks in the mirror and thinks she looks great. Even in the group shot with the fans, all the girls in the front have their fans in front of them but EL had hers up high to show her undies. It is definitely weird.

Reactions: 13
Oh sweet baby cheeses. She looks like a drag queen. Which would be fine if she was one, but otherwise, how very unfortunate. If anyone reading this is going there today, please shield your children's eyes.

Edit to add- shield from EL, not the rest of the event/participants!

Ugh, so much to digest this morning!

I am rolling my eyes at her involvement in this event. If I was part of the LGBTQIA community I would be livid - she is only doing it because she is paid. She never supports their causes or struggles (unless again she is virtue signalling) only does it for the Gram. You can tell from what she is wearing that she has NFI what people usually wear or what happens at this event, just attention grabbing at its best.

• Sad
I
Ugh, so much to digest this morning!

I am rolling my eyes at her involvement in this event. If I was part of the LGBTQIA community I would be livid - she is only doing it because she is paid. She never supports their causes or struggles (unless again she is virtue signalling) only does it for the Gram. You can tell from what she is wearing that she has NFI what people usually wear or what happens at this event, just attention grabbing at its best.
I can’t tell you how bleeping triggered I am over this whole bleeping train wreck.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Love how she does everything to be the centre of attention at an event that has absolutely zero to do with her. She has never ever shown support before or even mentioned she was a part of today until this week. I’m genuinely sorry to anyone here she has upset or triggered with her behaviour she belongs in a bin… preferably one with a lid that locks so she can’t drag herself out!

Reactions: 19
First of all, if I had a slaughterhouse period (and didn't do tampons) I'd never go out of the house like that.

Also, all this talk about what she was wearing, before I saw her... I was getting massive Divine vibes! 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Couldn’t she have worn a slip dress under the kaftan and sandals? She has the damn sneakers on too!

Reactions: 8
We all know though tonight when all is quiet and the kids are fast asleep our little attention seeking nobody will be sitting in her bed , fat fingers in a party size chicken Twisties bag and bawling her eyes out. Lonely little trollop.

It’s as if any attention she gets is good attention. As long as she makes a spectacle and can be centre of attention she is happiest.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I'm guessing that LL either didn't get or read about the dress code for the parade.
The majority of people are understated and just wearing the white t-shirt but the poor man's drag queen is again making it about herself.
I'd be pretty pissed off of if I was a member of this or any other community and she turned up pretending to show aupport.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.