Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emmyglue

Girl. It doesn’t fit.
This is the ultimate What You Ordered vs What You Got.
Oh dear.

C6F976D4-6455-49B3-8DC3-FEDD401D2D3B.jpeg

E1F5F1DD-1341-4BF5-AC7B-0499B678B0DF.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

ActiveLies

VIP Member
Holy swinging jaw!! What the hell am I watching!!
Not a smidge of social distancing happening - hugging random strangers in a park. Does she want covid?

I used to eat pingers like mad in my early 20s and have a stack of photos from music festivals and nightclubs where my jaw looks like hers. I genuinely haven’t seen that kind of gurning since I last went to Revolver, does she wake up with a sore jaw every day?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
As a member of the queer community I am so disappointed on her behaviour today. We welcome all allies into our community but she has made this day about herself (again). When a straight women who has never stood up and publicly acknowledged or supported any LGBTQIA issue decides she needs to flaunt her half naked self in a queer event, it only supports the damaging view that “pride” events are trendy and and opportunity to wear outfits not publicly accepted in day to day life. EL wears her underwear in public on a regular day, leave the rainbow fashion for the queer community desperately trying to be seen by the world. It would have only taken a minute to read the dress requirements of the paid event you are attending and realise a nice pair of shorts or skirt would have been more appropriate. Better yet, say no to the event and give the stage to a true ally or member of the queer community. I would love to see her acknowledge her privilege and donate her salary from the day to a LGBTQIA charity.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

KmartByron

Chatty Member
On a positive note - it’s been a warm couple of days in Melbourne, how much fun do you reckon those beautiful kids are having at their dad’s, in the pool, no cameras or behind the scenes work to do. Just being kids. It’s nice to think about ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 43

AaronsType

Reading that journal would be like that scene in Bridesmaids when Annie’s diary is read by her housemate
Annie: You read my diary?
Brynn: At first I did not know it was your diary, I thought it was a very sad handwritten book.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

emmyglue

So much to unpack.

My key take-aways were the hysterics over her steak (she was like a kid on Christmas!), and the audacity of her promoting a “fit and healthy lifestyle” with the world’s biggest lifestyle-induced belly on show! She’s shaped like Spongebob!

We don’t hate you because you wear a crop top Emmy. We hate you because you’re a cunt!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

ActiveLies

VIP Member
It’s so disappointing that L’Oreal don’t seem to realise that pride and Midsumma aren’t events like the tennis and Moomba. They’re not a faceless festival; they’re representative of real people, their identities, and often their personal struggles to live in a way that they can feel proud of. To use the people already on their books, who don’t have any history of allyship with the community they’re celebrating is not just lazy, but it’s really dismissive of the actual people who time Midsumma and pride is representing.

I’m a big football fan, and I wouldn’t want anyone hosting functions or representing my football club who didn’t actually support the team. That would seem incredibly disingenuous. And that’s such a minor interest compared to someone’s sexuality and identity, I simply cannot begin to imagine how deflating it would be to see a brand to pretend to be an active supporter while engaging the services of someone whose silence on topics make it pretty clear she’s not an ally in any way, shape or form.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
So when she said we weren’t Alove’s type, do you think she meant our areolas were too big or too small for him? 🧐

Apologies. I’ll see myself out.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

emmyglue

The dress does not fit that's why she's got that top on underneath.. I don't know why she doesn't wear brands that fit her..
Her legs also need Covering up.. chubby thighs are no one's friend..
That top looks a high support sports bra! Tres chic!
The buttons are under more pressure than Scomo.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
Point of view: you're ALove's new girlfriend and you wake up to find Emmy has let herself into the apartment and wants you to go down to the pool and do "bombies" with her.
20220208_083631.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

BeachBaby

VIP Member
This is on the Melbourne United Facebook post.
For those wondering why Bondi didn’t repost her crazyLous story…this comment was on another post from the other day
I don't like these posts. For a start they sound like the unhinged obsessive one. They also make her sound a lot more important than she is. Those posts show the company she IS getting attention! The best way to protest is to not engage at all and just snark here.

Reactions: 33