Emmylou MacCarthy #8 Emmylou Loves: Single, and looking for a fungi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s busy in the sense that she’s never had to worry about where the kids are or what they were doing before. But yes, she swans around like a wealthy, unemployed person. I only started following her in the last six months and I have no idea why she has such a big following. She is fascinating to watch though!!
It must be tough having to suddenly parent your own children, my sympathies to her 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
In all seriousness Em, the show does not "have to go on".

Apart from you doing it for our never ending entertainment of course 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In all seriousness Em, the show does not "have to go on".

Apart from you doing it for our never ending entertainment of course 😂😂
Omg show has to go on, the Emmy loo show you mean?
So the adversity she talks about is her period, Pimple, rash and a break up. Highly insulting to people with real issues that have to "go on" every day! She's delusional ...while she sits there apparently stressed over a coffee in the miss piggy mules with hair done, nails done and lashes done all for the second time this week. This chick is way more high maintenance than any other influencer ..

Reactions: 9
As she stepped down off her front step this morning I thought she is looking thinner.. then she turned around and relaxed her stance and I honestly think she looks exactly the same. Perhaps her waist and legs are a bit thinner? But honestly, her weight is the least problematic thing about her. Her glamourising disordered eating is another story. Yesterday she is all about restricting and buying 2 steaks to feed her family of 4 and today she is smashing a party packet (or 2) of cheezels. She needs to stop talking like she has any idea about healthy eating and weight loss. She is so incredibly unhealthy, mentally and physically.

Reactions: 24
So her assistant is following her around to her beauty appointments today? I don’t get it!!! What a bloody life! She really is pretending she’s a celeb

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just imagine if she showed Alove that kind of respect and appreciation when they were together. I think she finally realises it’s too late

25B652FE-D34F-4D7A-9795-59422CBA7790.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Pls no one show her that brand make other dresses! They even do a tennis dress 🙊

As she stepped down off her front step this morning I thought she is looking thinner.. then she turned around and relaxed her stance and I honestly think she looks exactly the same. Perhaps her waist and legs are a bit thinner? But honestly, her weight is the least problematic thing about her. Her glamourising disordered eating is another story. Yesterday she is all about restricting and buying 2 steaks to feed her family of 4 and today she is smashing a party packet (or 2) of cheezels. She needs to stop talking like she has any idea about healthy eating and weight loss. She is so incredibly unhealthy, mentally and physically.
Someone with healthy coping skills doesn’t turn to junk food for comfort (I’m an emotional eater!) please no one take dietary advice from this sham.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Omg show has to go on, the Emmy loo show you mean?
So the adversity she talks about is her period, Pimple, rash and a break up. Highly insulting to people with real issues that have to "go on" every day! She's delusional ...while she sits there apparently stressed over a coffee in the miss piggy mules with hair done, nails done and lashes done all for the second time this week. This chick is way more high maintenance than any other influencer ..
Absolutely, unequivocally, THE most problematic person on Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So her assistant is following her around to her beauty appointments today? I don’t get it!!! What a bloody life! She really is pretending she’s a celeb
I genuinely think that in her own delusional mind she really is auditioning for her own reality show to be picked up or even produced by herself. You know she went to acting classes. Everyday there’s something new….oh I’m really not convinced that that video came up today…keeps the tribe engaged and feeling sorry, then boom, another product to grift🤷‍♀️ This week alone, beds, eye wear, ZM…oh and my favourite and probably the biggest earner…light stims. All of which I can’t remember seeing #ad #sponsored #gifted

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I just really want to know what her “community” find so inspirational and relatable about her (I know I’ve said this before) but todays stories are so confusing. She’s literally done no work and it’s a week day. Who has time (kids or no kids) to go and get manicures and pedicures, go for coffee, smash two packets of party chips?

Reactions: 8
"SueLynn's nipples are faaaaarken piecin' & my areolas are the size of faaarken dinner plates"

Just another day of quality content from our favourite professional presenter.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Is this chick for real? She has factored her cheezel binge into her calorie intake. I call a big BS on that.
Also Bridget from Booby tape congratulated her on healthy eating and then sent her complimentary products and she posts this after talking about the cheezels. LL has no idea. All about the free stuff.

Reactions: 5
I found this in her tagged page…South Melb market ad and it’s gold. She’s got her best presenter voice on and makes a recipe for ‘busy mums’.

“This pasta recipe totally represents me”…CUTS TO SAUSAGES hahahahaah.

My ancestors just rolled in their graves at the way she pronounced al dente.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.