Emmylou MacCarthy #8 Emmylou Loves: Single, and looking for a fungi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does that mean she asked them for her own jersey too? Weird that they were given them at the same time if not. Neither mention Garnier/L’Oréal, so is it seats that Emmylou organised? Or she was invited by Melbourne United? Says a lot that Emmylou has so few friends, that she invited Brooke after having met her once for five minutes 🥴. Just a few random hypotheses, it’s weird that Brooke thanks her.

Reactions: 1
What the heck did I just read?!? 🚽😱😆
I was shocked when I originally heard about this all those years ago. It was everywhere and on every forum. I cannot imagine letting your health get so bad that you are destroying nerves and the ability to walk. People do crazy things but never heard what happened to the woman.

EDIT: the woman had a phobia and felt save in the bathroom. Something about her mum dying when she was a kid. Her partner was charged for not getting help. He enabled her by giving her food etc. The story is just wild.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I don’t get the button to create new threads yet (is there a minimum post requirement?) but highest voted for the next thread was “Emmylou MacCarthy #9: Poppin’ pingers with Cheezel fingers”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t get the button to create new threads yet (is there a minimum post requirement?) but highest voted for the next thread was “Emmylou MacCarthy #9: Poppin’ pingers with Cheezel fingers”
it's a GREAT name. Love it.

No one ever mentioned her age in regards to that crop top that I am sure of. It was all about the fit or lack of fit🤮. If it looks like a top needs to be surgically removed it’s all wrong for you it’s nothing to do with age!
@posty post your avatar has me rolling ...

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Weird! I thought you could do it once you were at member level 🤔. Give me five and I’ll do one now!

Even though I always mess it up and swore never again 😂

Alright ladies, squeeze into the smallest crop top you can find and head on over to the new thread…

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.