Emmylou MacCarthy #8 Emmylou Loves: Single, and looking for a fungi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know the answer, but do you think she’s embarrassed? Like she turned up dressed completely different to everyone else and then had to take the kaftan off and march around pantless? I would be MORTIFIED.

This isn’t like the crop tops and a matter of taste and preference, it’s just completely inappropriate.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I know the answer, but do you think she’s embarrassed? Like she turned up dressed completely different to everyone else and then had to take the kaftan off and march around pantless? I would be MORTIFIED.

This isn’t like the crop tops and a matter of taste and preference, it’s just completely inappropriate.
Exactly!! It looks like she either forgot her pants or spilt something on them, ripped them or had an unfortunate accident. It makes no sense. A plain black skirt/shorts wouldn't have drawn attention, her legs certainly are.

She's been all over the place lately, but this is taking manic and attention seeking to a whole new level.

Reactions: 7
If that was me and I got the dress code wrong and was asked to remove the kaftan, I would have for sure tied it around my waist like a long skirt

Not emmylou…

Reactions: 14
I don’t understand why she didn’t wear that pink pleated Zoe moss skirt which she thought she looked so much like Carrie Bradshaw in? Like would that not have looked more appropriate with that top. But I guess that wouldn’t draw all the bad attention she is looking for.

Reactions: 10
I don’t understand why she didn’t wear that pink pleated Zoe moss skirt which she thought she looked so much like Carrie Bradshaw in? Like would that not have looked more appropriate with that top. But I guess that wouldn’t draw all the bad attention she is looking for.
Yes! And is bright fun and looks half decent on her without making the event about her when she’s a supporter(apparently) not a member of the community marching she’s supposed to be side by side with them but is trying to make it about her or like a joke
That’s what I feel she portrays it as
A joke a dress up joke
Like a dress up party
Some fun event
You’ve completely missed the mark emmy

Reactions: 13
Yes! And is bright fun and looks half decent on her without making the event about her when she’s a supporter(apparently) not a member of the community marching she’s supposed to be side by side with them but is trying to make it about her or like a joke
That’s what I feel she portrays it as
A joke a dress up joke
Like a dress up party
Some fun event
You’ve completely missed the mark emmy
The way she tosses the word "community" around, she has no idea what it means

Reactions: 9
Also she needs to retire that koala lover hat it looks ridiculous on her!

Reactions: 13
If you go to an event like this to support the LGBTQIA community, you go as an ally and show your support by being there. And not just turning up on the day but walking the talk everyday. You DO NOT CENTRE YOURSELF in an event that is not yours :mad:

Everything single thing she does - every endorsement, every recipe, every collaboration, every moment with her kids - is so horribly disingenuous. She doesn’t approach anything with conviction or purpose. And today’s disgusting display of performative allyship is beyond shameful.

She will never, ever apologise for her actions because narcissists never do. Put some pants on Emmylou, and try listening instead of talking.

• Heart
This could have been such a great opportunity for her to educate her "community" about Midsumma and what it represents but she's made it all about her for the billionth time. Given her so called bestie Christian has been in the trenches this week supporting the LGBTIQA+ community, it would also have been a great way to show her allyship (is that a word?) and love and respect for him etc. But no.

Reactions: 12
She just can’t read the room our girl can she? How insulting to LGBTIQA+ community? Is she making a mockery of them? Just awful
Kind of different topic but it reminded me of when she jumped on board the BLM movement and started referring to all places around Melbourne in their traditional indigenous names and would make the children read endless books regarding our Indigenous community? That didn’t last long did it? That was tone deaf as well.
God I need a drink after the last 48 hours antics

Reactions: 15
Sending so much love to anyone triggered, furious or offended. 💜

Our girl looks completely ridiculous and out of place. This event didn’t call for bikini bottoms, it called for respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Today was an absolute train wreck, she has lost the plot. Really feel for the LGBTIQA+ members of this community and hers who were triggered by her display today.
On a much less serious note, I was devastated by the fact that I’m pretty sure the bikini she was wearing is by Seafolly and I have the same one! Never thought my taste would ever intersect with ELs but there you go. Taking small comfort in the fact that it looks much better on me than on her and that I know to only wear it to the beach or pool!

Reactions: 14
I'm loving the fact that someone must've told Joseph that her Technicolour Dreamcoat was inappropriate today.

Wonder how the inner thigh chafing is going after the parade.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m really not familiar with this event or where it is being held. Is there a reason she is wearing a bikini? Is it near water? Not to mention how bizarre it is that she has shown up in full support of the LGBTQ+ community today when she stayed complete silent all week as her bisexual best friend called out the church for their disgusting homophobic behaviour.. But the 👙! I just can’t.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.