Emmylou MacCarthy #8 Emmylou Loves: Single, and looking for a fungi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You guys are so brilliant, I clicked like on almost every comment today :)

so we are now to assume she is not a sellout who will turn up at any paid gig, she is actually very invested in this social justice / human Rights issue even though she has never mentioned it or anything even remotely political / social justice related on her socials.

One of her, supposedly close, mates was discussing a relevant issue just this week. She may have commented and left him support privately but I didn’t see anything on her grid or stories about it.

I feel sorry for Deni. Surely he has too much taste to truly enjoy her company and the way she makes it all about herself. It’s not Mardi-Gras Emmy, put on some pants!

Also, the basketball. For the love of all that is holy sit down you narcissistic twit.
My son plays footy at a semi professional level and I’ve sat through hundreds of games over the years. Never since Auskick has he allowed me to give anything other than an enthused clap for all his effort. I even get told off if it’s too enthusiastic:giggle:

I hope poor Sage can communicate to his stupid mother how embarrassing it is to behave that way.

And as for filming all those other kids on the court for her platform … just wow

• Heart
Reactions: 25
This is next level.

She has no idea just how tone deaf, offensive and disgusting she is.

You exploit your children, film them when they are clearly uncomfortable. Now jump on this community?! And for what?! MONEY.

You are the definition of an absolute pig.

Reactions: 22
If she had denim shorts and a white tshirt on underneath it would have looked so much better. Over the top but more appropriate
Her black tube skirt would have looked amazing with the L’Oréal top and the Camilla kimono but wouldn’t have had as much shock value, would it?

Reactions: 14
Her black tube skirt would have looked amazing with the L’Oréal top and the Camilla kimono but wouldn’t have had as much shock value, would it?
No because she has to be the main character, even if it’s at an event for a demographic of people that she doesn’t support and isn’t a part of

Reactions: 15
She sincerely does not give a tit about any community , not even her own.The fact that her first thought was I'm going to wear a red bikini under this cape.No thought that the t'shirt was the item to be hilighted..not her ass, camel toe, chafing thighs, basketball belly and fake giggling PIGmented face.If I was a part of the LGBTQIA+ Community I would throw eggs at her, Id be so mad.She seems to be really on a mission to offend as many people as possible lately.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
No because she has to be the main character, even if it’s at an event for a demographic of people that she doesn’t support and isn’t a part of
see, and this is why she doesn’t have any friends. She’s too much, all me me me me me. You’d be exhausted trying to keep up with her, let alone feeling feeling like tit because your supposed friend has no interest in you or anything you say.

Reactions: 14
L’Oréal must have asked her to take her cape off for the march
What the actual??? WHY is she wearing bathers? Why the cape if she had to wear the sponsor top? Why rush around like a headless chook after school to get dressed if it was going to end up on the ground. Like everything she does it’s chaotic and doesn’t actually pay off.

I’m genuinely so confused by this woman. So out of place and embarrassing. Be humble and spotlight what the event is actually about and the community it supports.

I know it’s shocking LouLou but this isn’t actually about you.

Lol...No more Camilla freebies now for the idiot.She literally cannot do anything right by her sponsored brands.

Reactions: 10
I did look at L’Oréal stories and had a laugh. Our gal was not front and centre holding a letter, she’s in the middle somewhere I noticed her red bikini bottoms lol 🌈 happy march to the genuine people! Not the cash 💰 cow 🐮

Playing catch up and I knew I had this snapped somewhere bc of the disgust at the time of her filming her underarm wax.

Looks to be rash free and that was 20 Jan.
I have to make sure I quickly delete any ELL screen shots. My daughter has told me she doesn’t like them in my phone 😬!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Omg. I have just caught up since page 44 of the last thread.

The rash, the hungry sports bra, bball, the $1300 Mardi Gras outfit just thrown on the grass. I just can't with CrazyLou sometimes.

EL, just stop it and be a mum. Have some integrity and some dignity. See your GP about your rash and for some mental health referrals. None of this is safe and healthy for your kids. Research your events, say no to causes and products that aren't in your values (no, the dollar bills on offer are NOT the product in question here) and act in the best interests of your kids. You're bloody cooked mate.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I’m so sorry and sending you lots of love. This should be a safe event for your community and allies, not for show ponies wanting a cute Insta photo.
This. ❤🧡💛💚💙💜 Love and respect to our LGBTQIA+ Tattlers.
I have to make sure I quickly delete any ELL screen shots. My daughter has told me she doesn’t like them in my phone 😬!
Same @Michy02 my kids are like ewwww, WHY is this creep in your screenshots?!

So much has happened in 24 hours and I don't even have the words to deal with it. I just hope her fellow L'oreal attendees bathed thoroughly after she forced her way into pictures with them, rubbing her multicolored, fungal rash covered legs all over them in her quest to be front and centre.

• Heart
I just watched the march footage on the @midsummafestival stories … what a beautiful event ❤🏳️‍🌈Brought tears to my eyes and I hope we get something like this in Perth one day.

The greyhounds in tutus :love::love::love:

In her defence there were a bunch of other pantless folks but the majority were just wearing clothes unless it was a costume.
She’s still managed to make her coverage all about herself though and not about the inclusivity, respect and human rights angle.

Reactions: 9
I just watched the march footage on the @midsummafestival stories … what a beautiful event ❤🏳️‍🌈Brought tears to my eyes and I hope we get something like this in Perth one day.

The greyhounds in tutus :love::love::love:

In her defence there were a bunch of other pantless folks but the majority were just wearing clothes unless it was a costume.
She’s still managed to make her coverage all about herself though and not about the inclusivity, respect and human rights angle.
Exactly.

She's seeing today as an opportunity for some more attention to herself. It's very tone deaf.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.