Emmylou MacCarthy #6 Emmylou loves… the ladies want A Love, Em’s started to snap, her crop top’s as tight as her swimming cap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The time she flew to Tasmania to show the farms of BirdEye.

Or the time in nyc she went on a shopping spree at Zara. Did a fashion shoot and returned the clothes. Checked skirt and fake fur coat.
I can't stand the 'seductive' face she does in photos, especially when it's food related, I mean, c'mon we know food is your number 1 love, but maybe Alove would have stuck around if she looked at him like that instead 🤢🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can't stand the 'seductive' face she does in photos, especially when it's food related, I mean, c'mon we know food is your number 1 love, but maybe Alove would have stuck around if she looked at him like that instead 🤢🤣
The eye bleeping is horrific

Reactions: 9
Emmylou Loves… head up her ass, bathers up her crack, exploited all her friends and fam so she pays to win them back

Emmylou Loves…. The purple cameltoe returns (just in time for whale season)🐳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
This face? When she pouts her meaty lips? I cannot stand it!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I feel down the rabbit hole of Instagram. Every photo is
This face? When she pouts her meaty lips? I cannot stand it!
probably both meaty lips

Every photo shows 100 percent vanity from this woman. All about me! Screw the world if I block traffic for a photo shoot, if I inconvenience someone going to work or if I feel them. It’s my brand and I am so important. Constantly with a camera in my hand or face

I think she dumped the kids last night at Aaron so she can rest aka eat crap while binging on Netflix.

Holiday over and her neck has been killing her

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
That Michael Kors sausage casing :sick: I feel so suffocated looking at her squished into her clothes. I did a search coz I’m nosy and it’s probably an outlet dress but I think it was close to $200. Just because she can squeeze it on doesn’t mean she should…

Reactions: 18
Sorry Michael kors dress is gross. Never understood women who walked around with free advertising for the brands.

Stupid autocorrect stop changing words

Obviously doesn’t know her kids

That Michael Kors sausage casing :sick: I feel so suffocated looking at her squished into her clothes. I did a search coz I’m nosy and it’s probably an outlet dress but I think it was close to $200. Just because she can squeeze it on doesn’t mean she should…
Wasn’t it from chadstone showing off her shopping bags after stuffing up with b-ball? I remember MK and Zimmerman bags

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I don’t understand why that’s what you’d choose for the osteo? Or does she just take her clothes off? I usually wear leggings or track pants 🤷🏻‍♀️. A short dress is surely a bad idea for any situation where you’re climbing onto a table.

Knew the sprained neck that hasn’t been an issue at all would come back into play as soon as she got home. I wonder if she’s left the kids with Leah or dropped them off to Alove. Nice of Leah to change sheets for all the kids. What a good house sitter.

Reactions: 11
Sorry Michael kors dress is gross. Never understood women who walked around with free advertising for the brands.

Stupid autocorrect stop changing words

Obviously doesn’t know her kids

Wasn’t it from chadstone showing off her shopping bags after stuffing up with b-ball? I remember MK and Zimmerman bags
So tacky, like the fake knock off clothes with designer branding all over them

Hmmm
Is she out to duck her osteo in the getup?
What have I just seen? The heels, bag, sausage dress... I can't!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hmmm
Is she out to duck her osteo in the getup?
What have I just seen? The heels, bag, sausage dress... I can't!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
WTF did I just see? She looks likes a giant sausage dog 🙈
If was her osteo I'd be telling her to wear suitable shoes fir a start.
Is the osteo a man by any chance?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
JUST POINT YOUR PHONE DOWN AT YOUR FEET YOU IDIOT.

Also this is so stupid and petty but I have kids the same age and I would never mixup Minecraft and Roblox 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
JUST POINT YOUR PHONE DOWN AT YOUR FEET YOU IDIOT.

Also this is so stupid and petty but I have kids the same age and I would never mixup Minecraft and Roblox 😂
That's what I was thinking!! Why not just point the phone downwards. My God she's dumb.

So she got home at 2 but she’s up and out at 830 with no kids in sight? Did the shuttle bus drop the kids off at ALoves on the way home from the airport? They say you are what you eat and this morning she has proven that - she is an actual sausage in that dress.

• Haha
Why all the hoohaa about clean sheets? Guessing by the sounds of that, she never washes them. Which really isn’t surprising for the fat little pork sausage in that dress

• Sick
Reactions: 11
That's what I was thinking!! Why not just point the phone downwards. My God she's dumb.
I think she was trying to do that leg kick that all the little Insta fashion kids do now when they show off their shoes. Except they’re usually in a full length mirror anyway so just kick to the side, and they’re usually not gnome sized. So EmmyLou tried the leg kick over her makeup dumpster and it didn’t work.

• Haha
I feel down the rabbit hole of Instagram. Every photo is

probably both meaty lips

Every photo shows 100 percent vanity from this woman. All about me! Screw the world if I block traffic for a photo shoot, if I inconvenience someone going to work or if I feel them. It’s my brand and I am so important. Constantly with a camera in my hand or face

I think she dumped the kids last night at Aaron so she can rest aka eat crap while binging on Netflix.

Holiday over and her neck has been killing her
I think this is why she’s so triggering for people - she has a platform for the sake of it - not a talent or skill that she would use her platform for… just dedicated to the grift

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.