Emmylou MacCarthy #6 Emmylou loves… the ladies want A Love, Em’s started to snap, her crop top’s as tight as her swimming cap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am pretty sure I know “S” too. And I even remember the forced jeans try on 😞
emmylies is a ghastly vile person to treat people this way. Yuck. The truth will out
Vague memory of that photographer. Did she try on jeans and Lazylou Instagramed her in the front yard. Seemed innocuous at the time.

Reactions: 6
Vague memory of that photographer. Did she try on jeans and Lazylou Instagramed her in the front yard. Seemed innocuous at the time.
She also had another "friend" who was a photographer but also modelled for her.
LL always seemed to have great pleasure telling everyone she was a size 24.
Not sure if she is one of those mentioned previously.

Reactions: 8
I don’t give a tit about her size or where she goes or if she gives her kids bloody swimming lessons!! I have a bloody useless cookbook and not one but two bleeping hoodies that show off my personal gunt.
I was ripped off and I really thought I’d enjoy what she cooked or whatever it is she does and she has proven to provide minimal entertainment … minimal quality of clothing or product and really ripped me bleeping blind.
I may be cut because I’ve had two whiskeys on a Friday night but at the end of the day I dont give a duck about her skin, her marriage or the way she raises her kids … she has taken money away from my hard earned pocket and given me very little in return. That really is the crux of it. My dollars have paid her frivolous lifestyle and it shits me off and I hope she reads it. Pull your bleeping head in Em Emmy Lou whatever it is you bleeping call yourself and quit being a con artist.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I find it pretty funny tattle is advertising light stims in this thread lol
Omg is that what that is?
I had EL muted for a longtime and just recently opened it up again after being back here and now i get ads for this thing all.the.time.

It just looks so cheap and nasty ali express tupe garbage.

Reactions: 1
I had to go back a bit to confirm my suspicions, but I'm 100% sure I know who your friend S is @teehee123. I completely understand your rage. I used to like seeing S pop up because she seems like a really peaceful and kind soul. I just gave her a follow and I hope she blows EL out of the water as her own career takes off. Her work is amazing, and for what it's worth, I think she is gorgeous 💟

Edited to add - her career already eclipses anything EL could achieve in 10 lifetimes. I didn't mean to sound so flippant about her professional achievements. Go S!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Who talks about fashion, makeup and a never ending supply of photos (in her underwear) in a cook book? That right, Emmylou!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I don’t give a tit about her size or where she goes or if she gives her kids bloody swimming lessons!! I have a bloody useless cookbook and not one but two bleeping hoodies that show off my personal gunt.
I was ripped off and I really thought I’d enjoy what she cooked or whatever it is she does and she has proven to provide minimal entertainment … minimal quality of clothing or product and really ripped me bleeping blind.
I may be cut because I’ve had two whiskeys on a Friday night but at the end of the day I dont give a duck about her skin, her marriage or the way she raises her kids … she has taken money away from my hard earned pocket and given me very little in return. That really is the crux of it. My dollars have paid her frivolous lifestyle and it shits me off and I hope she reads it. Pull your bleeping head in Em Emmy Lou whatever it is you bleeping call yourself and quit being a con artist.
But the words Emmylou used to describe her clothing is luxe, beautiful/gorgeous and and good quality. Are you telling us she lied?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I went back and looked for S too and on the way came across this, the facial expressions on the people 🤣
How could it be possible for her "career" to spiral further out of control when that seemed to be an all time low!🤣

Reactions: 8
New thread name suggestions? EmmyLou Loves…the holiday’s over, the kids are finally free, they can have fun with their Dad, without blanched sausages and Em the wailing banshee

I’m sure someone a lot wittier can come up with something 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
emmylou loves #7…holidays are here, fellow campers have fear, public photos galore, privacy ignored (at the the Big 4)

I think this is too long for a thread title. Also probably need to delete the "at the Big 4" part unfortunately.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.