Emmylou MacCarthy #19 Mad dog busy, showing her titties, trying real hard to make ALove Jizzy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With the hot air balloons (because I don’t want to think about what she’s doing to her kids because I’m a bit flat today and it will make me cry) - I don’t get it. She isn’t tagging a company so I can’t see a freebie coming her way. Is she really just a giant toddler who goes nuts seeing hot air balloons every single day? She recorded so many stories trying to count them? She’s so ridiculous and the only word stuck in my head these last few days is “buffoon”. She’s a buffoon.
One crashed in Elwood last week, so I wouldn't be in a hurry to get on one :oops:

What's happened to the dogs. Where's all their fur. Don't people usually get their dogs shaved in the summer, not when it's coming up to winter. Poor doggies would be freezing🐕
Exactly. I have had to put a jumper on my dog because it's been freezing in Melbourne and he has fur!

Reactions: 8
One crashed in Elwood last week, so I wouldn't be in a hurry to get on one :oops:

Exactly. I have had to put a jumper on my dog because it's been freezing in Melbourne and he has fur!
I just washed all my dogs coats too. Don’t understand why coming into winter they have such short coats they will bloody freeze outside and we know she leaves them out. My dog gets a short cut pre Christmas so he stays cool in the heat then trims to keep him neat. I don’t think she brushes them and with that breed it’s animal cruelty

Reactions: 8
I was following Christian Hull and saw her there. I do not like her at all and follow her in horror. Like you all, I feel so sorry for her dogs and kids and I think she is classless. So embarrassing. I have visited Australia and NZ and love it and am so sorry you all have her. But my country has so much worse. The jumpsuit the other day left me speechless and inspired me to create an account here. I hope you all don't mind an American hanging out.
The more the merrier here Welcome @Buttercup 725✌

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She didn't seem to be anywhere near the canteen?

View attachment 1219461
Yes this!! I have all my 4 children play junior football/netball and some who are now playing seniors. Our clubs rely on money generated from club sausage sizzles and canteen takings which are normally co-ordinated via a parent/helper roster, run by volunteers. Never in my 20 years of being a sporting parent have I seen a parent cook a bbq on the side. She’s been doing this for awhile and it’s always done my head in. Does the club realise? It’s all so face slappy 🙄🙄🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I do have to say one bit of thanks to EL - have rediscovered Cheezels!
Me too. Doing supermarket shopping today and oh dear a party pack of cheezels just jumped in the trolley, and now into my gob while watching the Voice.🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes this!! I have all my 4 children play junior football/netball and some who are now playing seniors. Our clubs rely on money generated from club sausage sizzles and canteen takings which are normally co-ordinated via a parent/helper roster, run by volunteers. Never in my 20 years of being a sporting parent have I seen a parent cook a bbq on the side. She’s been doing this for awhile and it’s always done my head in. Does the club realise? It’s all so face slappy 🙄🙄🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
She is a selfish cow . The committee probably did not want her involved so ahe is being spiteful.

Reactions: 11
Bahahah her latest post. "You are a goddess" BS. That verbal diarrhoea was an excuse to post her narc photos half naked in clothes she didn't even buy. And to get some fake love while she's home alone. Who are these absolute morons who buy this utter garbage. Go follow some real goddesses queens who have a real purpose and substance.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Nothing goddess-y about you EL..you’re a filthy gutter slug

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Bahahah her latest post. "You are a goddess" BS. That verbal diarrhoea was an excuse to post her narc photos half naked in clothes she didn't even buy. And to get some fake love while she's home alone on a Sunday. Who are these absolute morons who buy this utter garbage. Go follow some real goddesses queens who have a real purpose and substance.
100 percent yes, if she hasn't been reading this forum where did these comments come from??? We see you EL you narcissistic moron, do better in all aspects of life

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Has anybody seen Emmylou's post on FB. She's been called some pretty filthy names from the shoot over the weekend. Then crapping on about say something about family 2 jobs. What is she going on about. We know you read here to say this.🤷🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Has anybody seen Emmylou's post on FB. She's been called some pretty filthy names from the shoot over the weekend. Then crapping on about say something about family 2 jobs. What is she going on about. We know you read here to say this.🤷🤷
2 jobs?? Jesus you barely work half of one if that!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh Emmy thought you didn’t care and you loved yourself do some self reflection tonight and you’ll realise some of those names are true.
I’m guessing now the house is quiet your spiralling why else would you post unedited photos that haven’t been photoshopped and show the whole world what a lie the 16kg weight loss is

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Chances are the "friend" would be her cousin as those kids never have friends over.
[/QUOTE]

Quoting myself here but I love it when I'm correct.🤣🤣
Very sad for the kids though.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bahahah her latest post. "You are a goddess" BS. That verbal diarrhoea was an excuse to post her narc photos half naked in clothes she didn't even buy. And to get some fake love while she's hone alone on a Sunday. Who are these absolute morons who buy this utter garbage. Go follow some real goddesses queens who have a real purpose and substance.
Absolutely, 100%! And WHO in GOD’S NAME are the women on there commenting ‘we all love you!!’ ‘thank you for representing a normal, healthy woman’s body!’ ‘absolutely divine and beautiful, you are delightful’ and this ABSOLUTE CORKER! ‘you’re stunning and making a difference’………..WOT?? Anyways, I have to go & pop a muscle relaxant as I’ve pulled something in my neck from VIOLENTLY CRINGING reading the post…….then the comments!! Good night xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Chants. I am a goddess, I am a goddess.

How filtered are those photos? As we all keep saying wear what you want. But the bikinis are too small and not flattering.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.