Emmylou MacCarthy #19 Mad dog busy, showing her titties, trying real hard to make ALove Jizzy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope she does meet someone fun but I'm not sure she's ready for anything long term yet. She's not over ALove - literally said 4 weeks ago at South Melbourne market that he will go back to her.
Even in the live today she said they’d had big talks about getting back together but ultimately Aaron said no. She for sure needs closure before jumping in to another long term relationship.

Reactions: 16
I think she said she was dropping her to Alove. Thank goodness. She would of have had enough of her antics for the day.
Do we think she gets the colonics for um some back door action? I know some gay mates that do!

Reactions: 10
Preface: Sorry not sorry…rant ahead…
AL doesn’t have the balls, he never will for lots of financial and psychological reasons, she has no real friends to pull her up and honestly tell her WTF Emmylou…but someone needs to report this and everything else she does to these kids day in day out. It’s abuse and neglect on so many levels. I don’t know if she is truely aware, but she clearly gets the shits when people talk about it (yes I believe she or Leah do read here) and goes live to seek validation for her actions from her adoring sycophants calling us trolls…Not to be dismissive to victims, but people do less damage to others and are admonished by Tracey Grimshaw.
p.s. I’m not the stalker

Reactions: 11
No shade on tinder.. there's someone for everyone and all sorts out there .. fat, thin, rich, poor.. but what does stand out is the posed pictures.. not a candid one or one with any friends (can block out faces) in any.
Very telling she has no social life or mates...

Reactions: 14
So true. Custody and contact arrangements are terms that are no longer used in family court so I'm guessing it's informal for now. The terms parental responsibility and parenting agreements have replaced previous terms. People that commit crimes are "taken into custody' so EmmyLou is using old terminology.
Interesting that child support payments are based on the number of nights the child/children spend at each home.

I agree. I hope she gets all the sex, double entendres, companionship and fun she wants. I missed the live and didn't realise they had further discussions about a reconciliation. Ultimately Aaron said no? Seems like EmmyLou wanted a reconciliation and Aaron didn't.
I was surprised that all the photos she used were photos we've all seen

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Does anyone remember how she used to tell people about how Suelyn and her partner met? "They met on fuckin tinder!? Now they're fuckin engaged!" Like it was a bad thing, now the shoes on the other foot, if she meets someone it'll be so bewdiful

Reactions: 19
This made my day

Reactions: 4
So, Aaron has the kids this weekend?!?
Doesn’t she have halls gap food and wine festival next weekend?
soooooo, where are the children going?

Reactions: 8
A friend of mine in the import biz in Melb sent me this the other day. Usually there are 30 vessels waiting in Shanghai…ATM 500 because of lockdown…he suggested if I needed to order anything for Xmas, do it now

Attachments

Reactions: 12
I couldn't give a rats about Tinder as such, most of my single friends are on it or have met their partner through it, its been great for them.
The fact she's on it and has her "media" photos up has me in bits.
No doubt we'll hear all about her conquests at some point.

I couldn't care less if she finds someone or not, she's so problematic on socials I'm way past caring about her happiness.
She doesn't give a shit about anyone's but her own, including her kids.

Reactions: 19
Seriously but, imagine the poor bloke when he sees what this flog does day in day out? Literally nothing. Nada. Zilch.

I thought I was fully recovered from yesterday. But I'm dead.

So Aaron is on Tinder too! No shade as others have said, just makes things even more interesting.

Sorry I just edited my post. Just saw @Broken Veneers post.

I haven’t been here in a while so not sure if this has been shared. This familiar face just popped up on Tinder.
Maybe thats what happened in WA he told her there was no chance he wants her back, that’s why she was so pissed, as she was certain the trip would bring them back together, then Sage chimed in stating he don’t want to live with mumma, so she said stuff you I am going to do a Camilla fashion shoot and put my self on tinder for some action. It’s so hard to keep up with it all.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.