Emmylou MacCarthy #16 You can’t polish a turd, but you CAN put it in an 80’s crop top & clodhoppers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THIS, what even is Emmylou Loves??? You yo mumma must be propping up her hooves from such a busy week....her whole engagement seems to be sticking it to us or baiting us all the while you have to wonder if she is actually "influencing" and I say that lightly her community. Surely she is doing more damage than promotion at this point.....
Always take the higher road.. she's too stupid to realise she's cutting her nose off to spite her face, she'll come Unstick if she Carries on This way and her "Gigs" she hustles so hard for will be gone... Take note of the constructive criticism here Emmy and help yourself!

Reactions: 6
Right. Who said we hadn’t seen her at the football cooking sausages?

Sage’s face when she puts the camera on him 😫

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
It's weird how much she talks about alcohol now, given she claims she didn't drink at all before the breakup.

Reactions: 25
I particularly enjoyed the story of the wine glass filling up with red wine before she showed us her family having Sunday dinner together - no sign of ALove. I feel like she was addressing the speculation here that Mumma loves her booze a little too much...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I particularly enjoyed the story of the wine glass filling up with red wine before she showed us her family having SUnday dinner together - nosign of ALove. I feel like she was addressing the speculation here that Mumma loves her booze a little too much...
Also addressing the continued speculation on S not wanting to be on camera. He looked like he wanted to flip a table. And fk me it was cold today and she’s rocked up to his footy in daisy dukes 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh.My.God.
If the sausages at the football isn’t proof enough that she reads here I don’t know what is??!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
duck me Sage cannot hide his disdain towards being filmed one second longer.
He was half way though his dinner poor kid. Interesting that he takes his phone with him to dinner - he's getting to that age where their phones are really important to them and their friends' opinions...

• Sad
Reactions: 12
He was half way though his dinner poor kid. Interesting that he takes his phone with him to dinner - he's getting to that age where their phones are really important to them and their friends' opinions...
How old is he? Even my 8 year old would be mortified if I did that to her

Reactions: 7
'All the fancy tit I do, all the events I go to'

Emmy Lou from Emmy Lou Loves. April. 2022.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I come from a hella sporty family, between my dad, my siblings and myself and now our kids, I must’ve spent 35+ years at weekend sports. I’ve never seen anyone cook up an feast of sausages on a public barbecue the way she does. It’s really, really, really weird and another way of making everything about her. She’s the actual worst.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
And of course, telling everybody that SHE paid for dinner!

All class darl, all class.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.