Emmylou MacCarthy #16 You can’t polish a turd, but you CAN put it in an 80’s crop top & clodhoppers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's take a moment to visualise Roxy and Lounatic standing side by side wearing their matching Camilla darrrrrling.
You think Rox will wear this? Lazy Lou thought she was pretty special getting it..🤣

$700 ridiculous! I don't know what demographic lazy loos fans are but am not they have the cash for a one off $700 dress we've never seen again since the Colgate night..🤣.

Reactions: 6
You think Rox will wear this? Lazy Lou thought she was pretty special getting it..🤣

$700 ridiculous! I don't know what demographic lazy loos fans are but am not they have the cash for a one off $700 dress we've never seen again since the Colgate night..🤣.
Absolutely not. She will gift it.

It doesn't take much looking at her socials to know Camilla is not her vibe.

Reactions: 9
I embarrassed to say I just went through her instagram right back to where it started, why because I loathe the fact that she has abandoned ’the children’ I was surprised to see that there was a time were she was an engaged parent and she had a circle of friends. I cannot believe she has sacrificed her family and friends in pursuit of her own selfish desire to become famous, whilst some things have changed the shape of body has never.

The smug face says it all and yes where are the parboiled sausages 🤣
Why on earth does she think it’s relateable to have photos taken walking down the street with no pants on?? Who does that?? Remember when she had a photo shoot (use that term loosely) in a local cafe in her bra and undies? Gross! Who da fk orders a coffee near naked?? What is this? I just don’t understand 🙈🥺 I’m still so embarrassed that I brought (see what I did there 🤪) some product from her early on. Question: I don’t officially follow her anymore but I do sneak a peak so will that count as ‘engagement’??

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I feel like she's tried to build her 'brand' around being 'confident'. This is not it. She's 5 foot tall and 10 foot up herself. She thinks her tit don't stink, but I bet her farts give her away

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I go sway for a day and we're a new thread in!.
WTF was that fake basketball screeching....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel like she's tried to build her 'brand' around being 'confident'. This is not it. She's 5 foot tall and 10 foot up herself. She thinks her tit don't stink, but I bet her farts give her away
I think she lost a lot of her followers (the non crazy ones) as she tried to build a brand on authenticity and family /cooking and being confident when bigger but then people realised what a fake she was, she was terribly insecure and hated herself and flogged any old product she would never use. That's the difference between successful insta followings and hers.. people that actually use the products and would buy even if not gifted or grifted. This is why she has to work so hard to hustle as no brands reach out to her, in fact quite the opposite. Happy to be proven wrong lazy loo.. send me the emails!

Reactions: 12
Not convinced it was alove filming….. maybe sagey? She did buy season passes for his benefit originally 🤣

My poll option isn’t there. Never a tribe follower but I’ve always watched with the same interest of that of a train wreck.
Oopsies. Can’t change the farking options now 🤦🏻‍♀️

65 responses to the poll already! That’s almost as many likes as EL got on her Colgates post 🙊😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yo yo yo .. peace out sexy mamas.. well done on a new thread!

I was thinking for a real ratings winner one of those show like the old trinmy and Susanna makeover shows could use her. They delve into you life and your wardrobe and help you find a new look.. do these shows exist anymore?
Can you imagine someone telling her her fashion choices are tit?
1648961691881.png

This was from the food and wine thing when she was being given instruction by the film crew.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Some recent observations 😅
I find it shocking that she hasn’t popped along (or maybe it’s she wasn’t invited) to Christian Hull’s events, not even a shoutout to wish a mate good luck.
No further promotion or a visit to the Camilla (can’t blame her) store to promote its opening even after they have showered her in free clothes
No replies to the comments on her Colgate ad, which if she’s being paid surely they have a clause to engage with her audience on the posts? I mean sure the comments are calling her out but she can’t fluff around it somehow?
I don’t think ALove was at the game, she is on the money when she says he knows how to film her lol looked like a rookie filming and probably a Joe Blow.
Her stories and they way they are being uploaded are almost as off chops as she is. They make no sense, have no order, no relevance and certainly do not “influence”.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I find it shocking that she hasn’t popped along (or maybe it’s she wasn’t invited) to Christian Hull’s events, not even a shoutout to wish a mate good luck.
No further promotion or a visit to the Camilla (can’t blame her) store to promote its opening even after they have showered her in free clothes
No replies to the comments on her Colgate ad, which if she’s being paid surely they have a clause to engage with her audience on the posts? I mean sure the comments are calling her out but she can’t fluff around it somehow?
I don’t think ALove was at the game, she is on the money when she says he knows how to film her lol looked like a rookie filming and probably a Joe Blow.
Her stories and they way they are being uploaded are almost as off chops as she is. They make no sense, have no order, no relevance and certainly do not “influence”.
If you go back to the last thread someone has a picture of Aaron and Lazylou at the game together.

Reactions: 6
I think she now believes she is a full on celebrity and model. Her stories now are like a reality show. Her presentation on her sponsored products is so thoughtless and lazy. As someone said in last thread compare to Emma Hawkins who puts a lot of thought and respect into what she promoting. Emmy does them to get by but her real jam is thinking she is the star of a reality tv show. Every day creating a scripted narrative about the bull tit she has to get done

Reactions: 12
I think she now believes she is a full on celebrity and model. Her stories now are like a reality show. Her presentation on her sponsored products is so thoughtless and lazy. As someone said in last thread compare to Emma Hawkins who puts a lot of thought and respect into what she promoting. Emmy does them to get by but her real jam is thinking she is the star of a reality tv show. Every day creating a scripted narrative about the bull tit she has to get done
'Hi I'm Emmy Lou from Emmy Lou Loves'

Yerp, darl that's a bleeping instagram handle THATS IT.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
'Hi I'm Emmy Lou from Emmy Lou Loves'

Yerp, darl that's a bleeping instagram handle THATS IT.
THIS, what even is Emmylou Loves??? You yo mumma must be propping up her hooves from such a busy week....her whole engagement seems to be sticking it to us or baiting us all the while you have to wonder if she is actually "influencing" and I say that lightly her community. Surely she is doing more damage than promotion at this point.....

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.