Emmylou MacCarthy #16 You can’t polish a turd, but you CAN put it in an 80’s crop top & clodhoppers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[QUOTE="emmygluewho,

And Vida so excited about a Pink Car and Lounatic literally just does not give a duck. She has zero emotional connection to her kids.
[/QUOTE]

She's always so dismissive of her kids! 😡
Anytime she's filming herself around them (which is thankfully less often now) you can always hear them in the background trying to tell her something or vie her attention.
It's been said here before, she might 'hear" them but she doesn't 'listen' to them. Incredibly sad...

• Sad
Reactions: 12
W
BEC I know, but why can't someone teach her the difference between "bought" and "brought"???
We’ve tried and tried to teach her on the other forums over and over. There was a time when she went to use the word bought and you could see her stop for a milli second and correct herself. But she is just too thick. I imagine her kids are using the wrong wording also??? If yo yo yo mumma says ‘ hey Sage i brought this t shirt for you today’… I’m guessing they take this as the correct use🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 7
And both SL and her daughter were in thongs… so the beach walk for fitness is actually just for her to post a quick insta story then get back in the car??
Exactly what I thought when I watched it. Maybe a quick 10 minute walk, but this dead tit is dressed like she’s about to do a 45 minute HIIT workout. And why is she half naked when it is clearly not a warm morning? It’s ok to cover up your body Em, we won’t be disappointed if we don’t see your tummy every single day.

Reactions: 11
I think she looks good here! Her skin looks amazing!!
She definitely looks happier, and I think that when someone is feeling happy and confident they just shine a bit brighter. The purple colour against her skin tone looks really nice. Love the crop, would totally wear if they had my size.

The dog tit commentary though...she sure has a gift for injecting the crass into any situation.
20220409_121719.jpg

Reactions: 6
Put the minute steak back in the fridge, @SnarkyTarts s gonna shout youse all a farken steak at The Graham
Head over her for the next thread:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.