Emmylou MacCarthy #16 You can’t polish a turd, but you CAN put it in an 80’s crop top & clodhoppers

How long have you been following Emmylou?

• I’m a reformed tribe member from wayyyy back

Votes: 83 35.0%
  • I started following because of these threads, to watch the slow motion train wreck

Votes: 122 51.5%
  • I was a dedicated follower and had my eyes opened after reading these threads

Votes: 32 13.5%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yo yo yo!!!! Another new thread for Emmylou MacCarthy from Emmylou Loves.

Winning thread title was “duck off”, but I can’t find it now to credit the author 😫. Unfortunately we can’t have swear words in titles, so I’ve gone to second place from @CEOManagingDirectorAuthor ✌.

If you lost, I’m sure you can find an employee or an ex to have a good cry to.

Thank you to the person that suggested a poll! Let me know if you need me to add more options (or hopefully people can do it for themselves!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Ohhhh @suelynqueen was our runaway thread title winner with:

“I’ve lost all sense of humour thanks to her basketball antics so my suggestion is simply “Emmylou MacCarthy 16: duck off”

Could this be coming from the real SL who we know is equally over EL’s antics? Only time will tell ✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I was never a tribe member, vaguely knew of her from the TV show I think but didn't really pay any attention. Then started hate watching after reading the gomi threads a few years ago. I got banned from gomi (for defending celeste barber during the bushfires 🙄) and lurked on tattle for a long time before signing up during lockdown last year. Now she's my #1 😂

Reactions: 19
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Screeny you are a legend - thanks for the new thread 😘 Love the poll. Cast your vote, Tattlers! Preemptive welcome to new members, we definitely seem to be attracting more with every passing thread and it's more satisfying than a bowl of Cheezels whilst lounging on a secondhand recliner✌🏽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Yo yo yo .. peace out sexy mamas.. well done on a new thread!

I was thinking for a real ratings winner one of those show like the old trinmy and Susanna makeover shows could use her. They delve into you life and your wardrobe and help you find a new look.. do these shows exist anymore?

Reactions: 10
Thank you to @screenfreelookatme, for the shiny new thread and sparkling poll ... VIP by name, VIP by nature :love:

I'd never heard of her before these threads, I'm sorry to say - look at what I was(n't) missing out on!

I was a frequent flyer at that other place though - on the Jillian Harris threads - and popped in occasionally to the UVA Fembot thread to have a read.

I can't remember why or how I found myself visiting EL's threads on here ... it seems so long ago anyway!

I did start off feeling a bit sorry for her, thinking she was down on her luck and needed a pick-up, but she's shown who the true person she is on more than one occasion ... needless to say I've changed my tune!

Yo yo yo .. peace out sexy mamas.. well done on a new thread!

I was thinking for a real ratings winner one of those show like the old trinmy and Susanna makeover shows could use her. They delve into you life and your wardrobe and help you find a new look.. do these shows exist anymore?
Or Gok Wan! Gee, I loved his shows back in the day.

The only one that's on TV here in NZ (where offerings are actually really good - including Bravo, for free!), is "10 Years Younger UK" - that could work? :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Yo yo yo!!!! Another new thread for Emmylou MacCarthy from Emmylou Loves.

Winning thread title was “duck off”, but I can’t find it now to credit the author 😫. Unfortunately we can’t have swear words in titles, so I’ve gone to second place from @CEOManagingDirectorAuthor ✌.

Thank you to the person that suggested a poll! Let me know if you need me to add more options (or hopefully people can do it for themselves!)
Thank you, Screeny that was me.
Option 4.
Have never followed and never will.

• Heart
Let's take a look at what EL might choose for her "engagement ring":

1648954290649.png

Was she having a sneaky little dig for nose gold here? :unsure:

1648954449653.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Couple of questions:
1. Does she think she's being clever with posts like this? Honey, you ain't, and don't even try to mix it up with us because we will always roast you harder than a shoulder of lamb.
20220403_125805.jpg

2. Is Sage playing football this season? Will his team be treated to more parboiled sausages? Will she display as much passion on the sideline for her son as she did at the bball last night?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
A new thread for a new month! By Easter we should be another 3 ahead if the trip to WA goes ahead

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I embarrassed to say I just went through her instagram right back to where it started, why because I loathe the fact that she has abandoned ’the children’ I was surprised to see that there was a time were she was an engaged parent and she had a circle of friends. I cannot believe she has sacrificed her family and friends in pursuit of her own selfish desire to become famous, whilst some things have changed the shape of body has never.

Couple of questions:
1. Does she think she's being clever with posts like this? Honey, you ain't, and don't even try to mix it up with us because we will always roast you harder than a shoulder of lamb.
View attachment 1167723

2. Is Sage playing football this season? Will his team be treated to more parboiled sausages? Will she display as much passion on the sideline for her son as she did at the bball last night?
The smug face says it all and yes where are the parboiled sausages 🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I embarrassed to say I just went through her instagram right back to where it started, why because I loathe the fact that she has abandoned ’the children’ I was surprised to see that there was a time were she was an engaged parent and she had a circle of friends. I cannot believe she has sacrificed her family and friends in pursuit of her own selfish desire to become famous, whilst some things have changed the shape of body has never.

The smug face says it all and yes where are the parboiled sausages 🤣
She looks really nice in that first shot (dark hair, water behind her)

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.