Emmylou MacCarthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's trolling with the wraps. Are the kids being home schooled? I'm confused, are schools back?

There's nothing wrong with going up a size. The jacket wasn't oversized, it is a better fit. Emmylou has a solid build. She needs a larger size for the width.

I think she's trolling with the wraps. Are the kids being home schooled? I'm confused, are schools back?

There's nothing wrong with going up a size. The jacket wasn't oversized, it is a better fit. Emmylou has a solid build. She needs a larger size for the width.
Schools aren't back. Children of essential workers and vulnerable children can attend school. School is back from October 18 for Preps (M - W) and Years 1 & 2 on Thursdays & Fridays.
From October 26, Years 3 & 4 on T & W and Years 5 & 6 on Th & F.
From November 5, all kids are back full time.
I don't know what year levels Emmylou's kids are in.

Reactions: 1
Schools aren't back. Children of essential workers and vulnerable children can attend school. School is back from October 18 for Preps (M - W) and Years 1 & 2 on Thursdays & Fridays.
From October 26, Years 3 & 4 on T & W and Years 5 & 6 on Th & F.
From November 5, all kids are back full time.
I don't know what year levels Emmylou's kids are in.
Thanks for clearing that up.

If I was a police officer I wouldn't want to be filmed that I just happened to drive by Emmylou's house and then gifted a book and apron that they will have to declare when they get back to the station.

Reactions: 5
Sorry I posted in the wrong thread.

2020: Emmylou attends the Black Lives Matter protests, educating herself on police brutality towards Indigenous people and Indigenous history and place names.

2021: Emmylou chats with white police officers and thanks them for keeping us safe.
Keeping it consistent.

I am watching her next stories - are police allowed to accept gifts from influencers? And why does she have to film herself giving gifts?

Reactions: 4
Thanks for clearing that up.

If I was a police officer I wouldn't want to be filmed that I just happened to drive by Emmylou's house and then gifted a book and apron that they will have to declare when they get back to the station.
Bit of a coincidence that two female fans of LL, who are police officers, happen to be driving down her street looking for her sty, at the exact same time as she happens to be standing in her front yard. Dodgy as duck!

LL is whipping the tribe into a frenzy by saying that she is listing her crap on Marketplace.
Maybe she should just get a skip bin dropped off in the front yard instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
LL is whipping the tribe into a frenzy by saying that she is listing her crap on Marketplace.
Maybe she should just get a skip bin dropped off in the front yard instead.
What she wants all the fan girls to rock up to her house and buy a birdcage? I guess they could pick up from the warehouse and the de facto can deal with it.

The downstairs living area also needs a clear out.

Collecting things from Facebook marketplace sales is NOT a reason to leave home in Vic right now. Did she clear the marketplace sales with the new cop friends? Plus if EmmyLou is so concerned about stalkers and privacy, why the hell is she selling things from her home?

Collecting things from Facebook marketplace sales is NOT a reason to leave home in Vic right now. Did she clear the marketplace sales with the new cop friends? Plus if EmmyLou is so concerned about stalkers and privacy, why the hell is she selling things from her home?
I was wondering about that too. Why not wait until October 26? Why are they suddenly cleaning the shed when the house needs more work? Is it because they need the money? Maybe the shed is in a terrible state and the landlord put their foot down. Maybe collection will be from the warehouse.
Interesting those 2 police women were driving a Crime Scene van because Emmylou's house looks like a crime scene :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
I was wondering about that too. Why not wait until October 26? Why are they suddenly cleaning the shed when the house needs more work? Is it because they need the money? Maybe the shed is in a terrible state and the landlord put their foot down. Maybe collection will be from the warehouse.
Interesting those 2 police women were driving a Crime Scene van because Emmylou's house looks like a crime scene :ROFLMAO:
I remember when she had that professional organiser come out and sort through her shed! Then the de facto was sitting it to play his drums.

I think the collection is from the warehouse the ad states pick up from South Melbourne.

Maybe Emmylou is hoping to raise the $20k gunt surgery from Facebook marketplace.

Reactions: 2
It’s hard to find a statement about rules related to Facebook marketplace on a Government website - but here are the guidelines from Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/learn-more/coronavirus/

Even so, the Loves’ transporting stuff from their house to warehouse and dispatching it from there, and then people picking it up from the warehouse are not in the reasons to leave home. I wonder if they’re vaccinated and have a Covid safe plan? Right now I’m aware that retail is not open in Victoria.

It’s hard to find a statement about rules related to Facebook marketplace on a Government website - but here are the guidelines from Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/learn-more/coronavirus/

Even so, the Loves’ transporting stuff from their house to warehouse and dispatching it from there, and then people picking it up from the warehouse are not in the reasons to leave home. I wonder if they’re vaccinated and have a Covid safe plan? Right now I’m aware that retail is not open in Victoria.
That's right - retail is not open unless it's a supermarket, take away food, chemists, newsagents and post offices. You can do click and collect from a few stores -sports stores (fitness, mental health) and Bunnings. Even with Bunnings, we can't get out of our car, the staff bring it to your boot. The lockdown is to stop people moving about so the Loves are definitely disobeying the CHO's orders.

I think EmmyLou may have had to be vaccinated for the surgery? Or at least test negative 24 hours prior? I can't peg her as vax or anti vax but if she was vaccinated I think she would have made a big deal about it.

I remember when she had that professional organiser come out and sort through her shed! Then the de facto was sitting it to play his drums.

I think the collection is from the warehouse the ad states pick up from South Melbourne.

Maybe Emmylou is hoping to raise the $20k gunt surgery from Facebook marketplace.
I didn't know about the professional organiser?! What a surprise that it was a complete waste of time. Is it a big shed?

That's right - retail is not open unless it's a supermarket, take away food, chemists, newsagents and post offices. You can do click and collect from a few stores -sports stores (fitness, mental health) and Bunnings. Even with Bunnings, we can't get out of our car, the staff bring it to your boot. The lockdown is to stop people moving about so the Loves are definitely disobeying the CHO's orders.

I think EmmyLou may have had to be vaccinated for the surgery? Or at least test negative 24 hours prior? I can't peg her as vax or anti vax but if she was vaccinated I think she would have made a big deal about it.

I didn't know about the professional organiser?! What a surprise that it was a complete waste of time. Is it a big shed?
She commented on Mitch Orcall’s post and people raised his anti masking ways.

One of her models, Sarita Holland, is anti lockdown, her partner went to the protest.

Yep - she definitely would of said something if she was vaccinated. I’m surprised as a small biz owner and travel lover and events organiser she hasn’t ever said to get vaccinated so Victoria can get out of lockdown and do the things she loves.

Reactions: 2
She commented on Mitch Orcall’s post and people raised his anti masking ways.

One of her models, Sarita Holland, is anti lockdown, her partner went to the protest.

Yep - she definitely would of said something if she was vaccinated. I’m surprised as a small biz owner and travel lover and events organiser she hasn’t ever said to get vaccinated so Victoria can get out of lockdown and do the things she loves.
Geez that surprises me about the Holland's although I don't know much about them anymore!
Lucky Brodie is well and truly retired from the AFL otherwise he wouldn't have been able to play if he refused a vax.

Who wants to to buy her second hand second hand, handed down , hand me downs. Yuck. Gross.

Reactions: 3
She's selling some pretty random stuff. I wonder what the motivation is? That Alice McCall dress still has the tags! That style of dress was never going to fit her. I find Alice McCall sizing runs small and a 14 is meant to fit a "fat" size 12.

Maybe she's trying to make some fast cash. But she seems oblivious to Melbourne's COVID cases and lockdown restrictions.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.