Emmylou MacCarthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All these cooked breakfasts and lunches! Gunt 2.0 will be back in NO time!!

Reactions: 3
She just spent 5 minutes touching every single potato! I know it’s for her to eat but it’s still yuk to watch

53797872-D379-4B6C-B036-4A76B7CD6A3B.jpeg

Reactions: 2
And picked up the "leftover" lamb in her hands, fondled it and put in a bowl.
That will be tonight's snack.
That piece of lamb was very large considering only EmmyLou and the kids will be eating it - and EmmyLou's portion needs to be small! Hopefully there's left overs for tomorrow night and not snacking! The potatoes were cooked separately so maybe Aaron gets one or two. Portion control is sadly lacking in that house.

And picked up the "leftover" lamb in her hands, fondled it and put in a bowl.
That will be tonight's snack.
All the food fondling is nauseating 🤢 Doesn't she have tongs?!

Reactions: 5
Why can't she buy a tripod and film herself? Why does the whole family need to be involved? And jesus that's a big leg of lamb (how must that feel filming that as a vegan..) and duck tonne of potatoes
She does own at least 2 tripods. I remember the kids bought her one for her birthday or Mother's Day.

I too thought that was a big leg of lamb, it looks like something you'll have at Christmas not a regular Monday.

Notice how different Emmylou looks when the kids are filming her at their level compared to the birds eye angles Emmylou films herself at.

She does own at least 2 tripods. I remember the kids bought her one for her birthday or Mother's Day.

I too thought that was a big leg of lamb, it looks like something you'll have at Christmas not a regular Monday.

Notice how different Emmylou looks when the kids are filming her at their level compared to the birds eye angles Emmylou films herself at.
A tripod as a gift? :ROFLMAO: No doubt EmmyLou bought it for herself and claimed it as a tax deduction.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Our special human teapot really doesn't understand portion control does she?

Why does this woman think anyone wants to watch her cook, eat & maul food? I rather watch paint dry.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wow. A whopping TWO COMMENTS on her Chemist Warehouse spon con, and one of those comments is asking about thrush treatment! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I would be so embarrassed by that level of engagement from my deeply devoted “community”. She’s probably neck-deep in a Party Bag of chicken Twisties right now and hasn’t even noticed……

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow. A whopping TWO COMMENTS on her Chemist Warehouse spon con, and one of those comments is asking about thrush treatment! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I would be so embarrassed by that level of engagement from my deeply devoted “community”. She’s probably neck-deep in a Party Bag of chicken Twisties right now and hasn’t even noticed……
Surely that's a fake account and they are taking the piss?

Attachments

• Haha
Surely that's a fake account and they are taking the piss?
I thought it was a fake account when i read the comment.
We can all recall last year or was it this year when she regaled us with her thrush infection. Gross. Nothing this bogan woman will not share for engagement.
As her engagement is currently so low i wonder what shock and awe tactics she will think of once we are out of lockdown to bring those number up.
At least we haven’t been had to listen her talk about Braaaaaaadddd at her market visit these past months.
funn how she desperately wanted to be in Media and present but all she has been capable of consistently is showcasing her eating habits. It’s her only unique talent. 😆

Old mate must be still in a food coma today after inhaling the rest of her leg of lamb for supper last night.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
[QUOTE
Old mate must be still in a food coma today after inhaling the rest of her leg of lamb for supper last night.
shes probably stuck in her chair and can’t get up and her three phones have gone flat 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If that’s not a hint that the kids and the wet mop don’t want to be her camera men then I don’t know what is. Geez Louise, imagine getting a tripod to film yourself for Mother’s Day.

I thought it was a fake account when i read the comment.
We can all recall last year or was it this year when she regaled us with her thrush infection. Gross. Nothing this bogan woman will not share for engagement.
As her engagement is currently so low i wonder what shock and awe tactics she will think of once we are out of lockdown to bring those number up.
At least we haven’t been had to listen her talk about Braaaaaaadddd at her market visit these past months.
funn how she desperately wanted to be in Media and present but all she has been capable of consistently is showcasing her eating habits. It’s her only unique talent. 😆
I reckon she's got the old twitchy button for Brad 😉
She salivates all over him.
Or actually it's probably his cake display she's really flicking the bean for now I think about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.