Emmylou MacCarthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon she's got the old twitchy button for Brad 😉
She salivates all over him.
Or actually it's probably his cake display she's really flicking the bean for now I think about it.
Likely it’s his Cake display - that cheescake.

Reactions: 3
Addy-dass. Tazzeeki. 🤦‍♀️ Honestly, I lose brain cells whenever I watch her stories……

Also, why is she teaching people how to make fucken WRAPS???? And why does her face do this when she talks??
Her face has been doing all sorts of weird angry eyebrow looks of late.

Vida looks like a CHAV in that outfit. Seriously how is it her kids always look rather unkempt.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
How many wraps does that amount of chicken make
That looks like over 1 kilo. At least 1.5 kgs if not 2. Chicken Maryland boneless it looks like she is using- over 6 pieces in that bowl. More than Enough with salads and leftovers plus for a leftovers lunch next day. She must be eating for 3. Those kids will be eating small portions.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
That looks like over 1 kilo. At least 1.5 kgs if not 2. Chicken Maryland boneless it looks like she is using- over 6 pieces in that bowl. More than Enough with salads and leftovers plus for a leftovers lunch next day. She must be eating for 3. Those kids will be eating small portions.
I thought there would still be lamb leftovers! 😐

Her face has been doing all sorts of weird angry eyebrow looks of late.

Vida looks like a CHAV in that outfit. Seriously how is it her kids always look rather unkempt.
and the only name brand in kids wardrobe is a hand me down second hand A-deee-das jacket!

Reactions: 2
Why do the spices go in your hand first, requiring you to them rub your hands vigorously into the chicken? All I could think was dead skin cells. Just use a measuring cup or dump it straight in!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I did like the pink jacket when I saw it online but seeing it now on her stories. It doesn't sit right and the material kinda looks cheap.

A wrap again for dinner? Why not some chicken and vegies. That's simple enough.

Reactions: 6
She has the full range of sizes available to her right???? So why does her arm look like a trussed pork loin? Confidence is contagious, just not confident enough to give up vanity sizing
Its the tit quality of the clothes.
She has a red size 22 on in one of the ZM posts and that is still tight around the arms.

She has the full range of sizes available to her right???? So why does her arm look like a trussed pork loin? Confidence is contagious, just not confident enough to give up vanity sizing
I noticed when she was taking about the jacket that sleeves were pulled tight. There's no shame in wearing a size that fits!
Why do the spices go in your hand first, requiring you to them rub your hands vigorously into the chicken? All I could think was dead skin cells. Just use a measuring cup or dump it straight in!
Plus she had just flicked her hair with her hands after she put the apron on! :sick:

Reactions: 1
It appears she’s given up counting her points. Must have missed out on the WW sponsorship.

Reactions: 9
The engagement on the Zoe Moss page is atrocious. She's averaging around 75 likes per post, with 32,100 followers - a rate of 0.002%. There's only so many "joggers" (are you a toddler?!) that one person can sell to the uneducated masses before they figure out how much of a scam artist EL is.

Reactions: 4
The pink jacket is probably one thing I would buy myself but not for $140! The clothing is too overpriced for what it is. Cheap fabric and basic clothes.

Reactions: 6
It appears she’s given up counting her points. Must have missed out on the WW sponsorship.
WW seems to be doing ok with Jackie O campaign right now. I think they've done some research when it comes to EmmyLou. And maybe Jules Robinson (former MAFS) will work out too? I think that's WW's spring campaign sorted. Emmylou's endorsement is not required at this time ;)

Emmylou tinting her eyebrows with a product she has never used before, but still acting it all out like one big infomercial. She didn't leave it on long enough, that product is pretty weak. She'll be back again next week tinting her brows. Good excuse to eye duck herself again.

Emmylou tinting her eyebrows with a product she has never used before, but still acting it all out like one big infomercial. She didn't leave it on long enough, that product is pretty weak. She'll be back again next week tinting her brows. Good excuse to eye duck herself again.
She didn’t read the directions so I’m not surprised she didn’t leave it on long enough. They looked basically the same before and after.

Reactions: 4
Another day, another wrap….. 😴 Does anyone know how many WW points are in half a chocolate cake? 🤷‍♀️
We made a cake the other day from a packet mix - Betty Crocker. It was a regular size cake - serves 12 slices! Anytime I see that family eat slices of cake, they are each eating the equivalent of 2 or 3 slices.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.